Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Who Rules the Ruins (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

Looking away slightly embarrassed Jess finally spilled the beans as she slowly added some scented oils to the rapidly filling bath. "When Sarah was little and not feeling well I used to sing to her the songs my mother sang to me." A small frown crossed Jess's face and Rikke could almost see the tell tale signs of tears begins to form. Quickly changing the subject Jess spoke again. "So this is a proper brothel then?" Throwing a obviously playful not amused look. "And how my dear Rikke do you know what a proper brothel looks like humm?" Jess was fully into the bath now slowly stalking Riike on all fours her generous breasts just barely dipping into the steamy water.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke smiled warmly at her friend "Well~ if you must know. I had to hideout in one of these awhile back." even though she continued her story Rikke maintained her playfully gaze at her companion "After I stole from folks I really shouldn't have, a brothels mistress helped me hide till the heat was down."

Rikke slowly submerged down to her cute little nose for a moment before coming back up "So I guess you could say I'm rather fond of brothels after that. The sights, the smells... the pleasures" the heroine got on her knees her body half submerged, she placed herself to intercept Jess if the red haired girl got too close.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh?" Jess continued her advance undaunted by Rikke's sudden change in position. "Did you learn any tricks?" Jess paused still slightly away from Rikke eying her like a cat dose a mouse. "Any you can teach me?" Jess's eyes where alight with mischief and despite their encounter earlier seemed frisky. Letting her breasts wobble in the water she was obviously trying to get Rikke to make the first move. Keeping an eye out for her friends mischievous tail Rikke planned her next move.

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Teach you?" Rikke smirked lewdly "Are you eager to learn?" the heroine leaned closer squeezing her D's, her icy blue eyes igniting in a light blue gleam. "Though there's little to teach anymore. Now you have to practice, practice and practice." Rikke licked her lips, her current intents rather obvious "...and not delay." While small talk was always fun, the rogue was much more intent on action, her fingers gently stroking her thighs in anticipation. 'Closer... closer...' Rikke eyed Jessica with predatory eyes, she desperately wanted to grapple the seductive sight, but her semi-succubi side wanted to the red haired girl to succumb first. Both girls continued their little game of who breaks first, lust evident in each others eyes. 'Come on Jess. Succumb...' the girls eyes continued to emit the light blue aura around them.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess eye Rikke over letting her eyes linger on the rogues breasts paritly concealed by the steamy water. Normally she would have been able to go a few more rounds with Rikke and even possibly win but her energy expenditure today as well as her injures weakened her desire to play the game enough that she simply gave up. Submerging her head under water Jess was treated to quite the sight of Rikke's sex suspended in the water. It proved to be such an enticing site that she couldn't resist a taste. Using her innate shape shifting powers Jess elongated her tongue and began to gently lap at Rikke's pussy much like a cat dose a bowl of cream.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Hu-what? Jess!" Rikke laughed lightly at the sudden teasing, though the odd sensation quickly gave way to excitement. Perhaps it was incense, the surroundings or maybe something in Jess that made Rikke all the more sensitive.

"Come on back up here, sill-Y~" Jessicas sudden tongue dance around the girls clit and continious assault on her sex, quickly started amping up the heroiness arousal. The rogue wanted to push Jessica closer, but best not drow her playmate... curling up her tongues would have to suffice. Rikkes hands slowly slid across her body one to her D's, the other towards her treasure, before greedily starting to play with herself. Over the course with Jess the heroine picked up quite a few tips on how to more skillfully and effeciently play with others and herself.

Her nipples were already hardened and just ached for attention, attention she'd have to provide herself as her nimble hand groped, pinched and masaged her D. Meanwhile her other hand made sure Jessicas tease could easier hit all the right spots. Rikke bit down on her lip as her breathing slightly intensified 'More.. more come on Jess.' still she knew Jessica couldn't keep this up for much longer.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke didn't have long to wait as Jess could see Rikke relax in response to the pleasure of her tongue tease. Riseing from the water letting her tongue trail up from Rikke's love button to her mouth where the red headed succubus gave Rikke a loving kiss, before resting her head on the generous Ds of the rogue. Rikke noticed that Jess's hair had grown out as its damp confines concealed most of her breasts from site. Smiling ever so seductively Jess simply stated "You win Rikke and to the victor goes the spoils." Jess blew a kiss at Rikke her eyes twinkling in the candle light.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Good girl." Rikke wasted no time claiming her prize. Gently pushing Jessica towards a nearby ledge she sat her companion down to comfortable sitting possition and straddled her in follow.

Rikke pressed her body against Jessicas, the steam providing just enough lubrication for the girls to grind against each other without problem, only they're perky breasts keeping each other at distance. Rarely has Rikke seen Jessica this worn out... though it didn't mean she'll go any easier on her. The heroine quickly forced a deep kiss onto Jess, it just seemed so long since they finally were able to enjoy each other, still one thought lingered in Rikkes mind still, nibbling at her like a pesky parasite. Breaking off there greedy kiss Rikke looked at the girls gleaming red eyes.

"Jess... be honest. You're hungry again... aren't you?" Rikke knew all too well of her friends occasional succubi hunger, from watching the red haired girls lessons with Sarah she could tell it greatly increases after the girl uses her darker powers. Usually if Jessicas inner succubus would demand nourishment just a tatse of Rikke would sate it, but during their last encounters obviously the girl used up quite some juice.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess shyly nodded at Rikke and spoke in a low seductive voice. "Uh huh but you can make me feel all better." Jess giggled at Rikke as she suddenly playfully pinched the rogues nipples. "Don't you want me to feel better?"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Oh~ you're such a needy girl" Rikke giggled lightly and kissed Jess once more this time lightly tugging at her lower lip as she moved back "...but you're in no place to make such requests, my little prize." the heroines voice was far from her usual spunky, get-up and go tone. No Rikkes voice carried a far more lusty, silky and overall seductive wibe, a voice fit for a succubus.

The rogue painfully slowly stood up on the underwater platform Jessica was sitting, her beautiful treasure nigh infront of the red hairs face. Jessica instantly responded slowly caressing the rogues luscious legs, running her soft hands up and down the now dominant girl, Rikke didn't even need to say anything her companion knew full well what she wanted.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess caressed Rikke's legs for a short while eyes never leaving the prize licking her lips in anticipation. Letting her hands trail up Rikke's legs one more time she stopped at the rogues buttox and grabbed firmly. Gently pulling Rikke closer and closer the succubus once again elongated her tongue gently licking Rikke's outer lips as she pulled the rogue closer. Rikke mean while kept her hands busy with her breasts kneading, rubbing, and tweaking them as she saw fit. Jess on the other hand had finally closed the gap between her face and Rikke's treasure and began to explore the inner folds of the rogues love canal. Feeling a slight throbbing in her sex Rikke looked down to see Jess fully engrossed in pleasuring Rikke her innate succubus nature taking in sustenance despite the playful denial Rikke had made earlier. "Mmmm Jess you naughty girl I told you naa OOOHhhh." Jess stopped briefly looking up at her lover mischief in her eyes. "Sorry mistress I couldn't help myself." Rikke chuckled a little. "Oh but now you owe me a special service." "Anything for you Rikke." Rikke guided Jess back to her waiting sex smiling broadly though the slip of Mistress did cause a little bit of pause.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikkes eyes continued to glow a brighter blue as the girl slowly leaned closer to the naughty companion under her "Enough talking or promises, my prize." the dominant girl gave Jess a deep and passionate embrace, their eyes lost in lust as their tongues danced with each other. Rikke slowly broke the kiss keeping herself just out of reach of the embrace "Don't stop till your "mistress" tells you to." with that Rikke leaned back to her standing posure.

The heroine firmly placed her hands on her current prize and lead her head towards her treasure. Jessicas whip-like longue lightly swinged back and forth like one of those tentacles Rikke heard such odd stories about. Though once the rogue lead her companions head to her petals, Jessica firmly attached herself to Rikkes lower-lips her arms seemingly pressing the red haired girl further into the dominant girls sex.

Rikke bit her lower lip as the sudden sensations rocked her body once more. Jessicas tongue exploring just enough and exactly the places Rikkes body screamed out for. Alternating between grinding, darting, flat-out curling around the girls love button and simple licking, Jess's tongue continued it's slippery and dexterious assault. Oh~ Rikke was absolutely lost in every single moment of this treatment. "Ah-HA~~ Yes.. yes... that's my little pet. Good girl~!" The heroine wasn't sure how the "mistress" and "pet" titles just appeared, were they roleplaying or did they come from somewhere else.

Nevertheless, by the sounds downstairs Jess REALLY knew what she was doing. Rikke continued to play with her D as the red haired girl skillfully abused her exceptional tongue, to a point that Rikkes legs almost gave way. Jessica was really at it today, though such service would not go unrewarded.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jessica renewed her assault vigorously lapping the rogue before her. Even after all the weeks and months being together Jess still loved the taste of Rikke. Her awakened powers even made her more sweet and at time Jess had to fight her urges not to go to far when Rikke let her feed on her energies. But as with all things time and practice gave the succubus the restraint and patience enough not to over do it. Feeling the slight quiver of Rikke's legs and a renewed energy from her little snack Jess tried to turn the tide in her favor and get back in the game. Rikke may have won round one but round two would be another matter if Jess had anything to do with it. Forming her plan Jess acted quickly. Switching from licking to gently nibbling Rikke's love button Jess hopped that Rikke's legs would buckle putting them on equal footing.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"JESS! AH~~HA~~!!" Rikkes legs quickly went cross and shivered slightly as she screamed out from the sudden stimulation. Though Rikke was still standing obviously Jess's sneak attack had quite an effect, the sudden eruption of stimuly caught Rikke off guard. The "mistress" never did say stop... and wasn't specific on what the red haired would have to do... might aswell abuse that little detail.

A gentle tug down was enough to send the rogue crashing right back into the saddle position on top of Jessica. Rikkes eyes showed the tell tale signs of shock, well this was a rather sudden surprise, but the rogue couldn't help but check what the red haired girl had planned.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess grinned and began to lean forwards trying to force Rikke on to her back all the while lightly kissing the rogues generous breasts. Finally having reached her goal Jess slowly trailed her hands up Rikke's sides lightly caressing every curve along the way. Grabbing each of Rikke's hands in her own Jess stretched the rogues arms above her head placing Rikke in a very vulnerable position. Having turned the tables on Rikke for the moment any way Jess keeled on all fours just hovering over Rikke letting their nipples touch and dance from their breathing. Leaning close to Rikke Jess lightly kissed her neck and trailed down planting light kisses all way to the rouges breast before letting her weight rest on the rogue squishing their breasts together. "Mmmmh you looks lovely this way. So vulnerable and cute I could just spend all night like this."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Playing along Rikke was quickly placed on her back outside the bath, the exceptionally crafted statues surrounding her from all sides, but giving generous room for the girls to do their lil things without interuption.

Thought she wasn't in exactly a dominant position Rikke smiled defiantly "Just like this? Sounds like a wasted potential to me." the rogue eyed Jessica lewdly, provoking the girl to go further. As if to make a point Rikke slowly spread her legs giving Jessicas lower body easy access. "I know far better things to do with a cute, vulnerable and horny girl like me..." Rikke grinded her teeth on her lower lip in anticipation, for now she allowed full control to Jessica.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess grinned at the rogue. "Nothing wrong with enjoying a lovely sight." Kissing Rikke again Jess let go of the rogues hands and placed her own arms under Rikke's shoulders pulling the girl closer. "Rikke have I told you how much I love you lately?" Not waiting for an answer Jess slowly rubbed her own sex against Rikke letting the friction of their two female sexes do all the work for her. She wasn't going to grow a penis or let her tail come out to penetrate the rogue unless Rikke begged for it.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke wrapped her arms around Jessica lovingly as the red haired girl continued to tease her "You didn't even have to. For I am yours, just like you are mine." Rikke slowly entered a strong embrace with Jessica, there eyes closed as they savored the moment. Neither of the girls seemed to be keen on letting go, their sexes continued their tango downstairs.

Though it wouldn't take long for signs of the more lusty girl to show. Both their sexes were wet, but Rikkes wasn't from the water. Jessicas tongue play was always exceptional and this time was no different, a deep graving had already planted firm roots in Rikke. A graving to fill the void as soon as possible, a graving for Jessica to penetrate her.

The girls continued this play for sometime, though Jessica could tell her partner has been steadily growing hotter and hotter, her kiss had gone greedy, light signs of sweat covered the rogues body and as for grinding of sexes, well Jessica could feel the slickness and wanting from Rikkes treasure.
There was no doubt about the girls current arousal... Though what to do with her...

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess couldn't deny her own arousal but she kept a brave face which was getting exceptionally hard to do. The overriding desire take Rikke with her tail cock was growing stronger but the red headed succubus still had some reserves left and with some effort managed to separate herself from her lover. Letting herself slide away from Rikke in the warm water Jess almost lost it but looked over at her suddenly alone companion. "Whew Rikke Im feeling a little worn out maybe we should stop." She of course was lying something that Jess was never very good at. Using her damp hair to hide the tells her face gives off when ever she tried to lie. It had only take two strip poker games for Rikke to find each tell Jess had and she hopped that this would hide them long enough for Rikke to concede defeat for round two.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke trailed Jess down as she slowly slid down to the bath, braking their embrace only when the rogue could no longer reach her. The heroine blinked a few times in surprise eyeing the girl that just escaped "Whew Rikke Im feeling a little worn out maybe we should stop."

Rikke snickered lightly as she slid down in the bath too, approaching the red haired girl in a predatory manner. Jessica tried to keep her pokerface as best she could till the rogue approached her and threw one her arms around her, strongly locking her companion in a stong grip. "It's far too late to run now, dear" Rikkes other hand quickly made it's way to Jessicas pussy and without any warning starting fingering the red haired girls treasure, as the girl herself was forced back into their embrace. Jessica couldn't be sure, but it felt like if she actually had either of her penetrative tools out, Rikke would be doing something far more different to her.

Last edited: