What's new

Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

"Indeed and I don't know if this is important, but I thought I would pass it on. When I got brought in by Adam he told me to remember. First always call us kindred not vampires apparently some take offense to that term. Second kindred society is full of predators of every type so be on your toes and be careful. Last never tell someone you owe them, they'll hold you to it and you may not like it. Not sure if you guy's learned anything, but I don't want to see any of you get in trouble if I can help it." Ronny says to the group.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Right, and the guys that did this to us are called the Sabbat, and apparently we are the Camarilla." Eve quirked a wry grin, "Oh and something else i remembered, mortals are Kine, and this whole set up is kinda like a medieval court. New Kindred like us are called Neonates. The older ones are called elders and..." she scrunched up her face, "Call the ones that have a title by their title unless they give you permission to use their name." She tilted her head to the side, "I think that's all Mr. Alexander told me."

Last edited:

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"There's also the Anarchs, but they're just Camarilla who don't like to follow the rules really. It's beginning to sound like I've found my way into high society or something. All I had to do is die to make it here." Ronny adds.

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fletch nods to the pair and listens in on the information the others have gathered. "Well shit, I just know what Jack told me. Nobody stuck around to guide me on", he growls. Right now he feels himself treated unjustly by the powers that be, very bored and a bit helpless. The whole mixture starts to eat a hole in his stomach as he starts to pace around. Oh yeah, add the feeling of being locked up to that mix. See how that works out.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Isabella follows Ronny's gesturing, taking in each of the names in turn. "I'm Isabella, or Izzy, if you really want to, and this is Raven," she says by way of introduction, smiling at the young man with her before putting her attention back on the group. "Thanks," she says to Eve's suggestion to getting comfortable, actually moving over to work a pair of chairs loose from the stacks, though it's clear she's listening to the other two as they talk (and trying not to make a lot of noise and interrupt them.)

"Sounds like might know even more than we do," she says of Jonas' grumblings. "I just know that...we got grabbed and...and...this happens," she gestures to herself, meaning the Embrace, "and when we got back to the Vat, the next thing I know, we're being told not to cause trouble and then got sent here."

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"That's pretty much the consensus about how we all got embraced, with slight variations of course. Hopefully you'll be about the last of the new kindred to come in, since I'm starting to feel as caged up as Fletch appears to be." Ronny says trying to stave off boredom.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

She nods, not seeming to mind too much about the close quarters, though she still hasn't let go of Raven's hand the entire time. "I find it hard to believe that all of us had this happen in one night. I mean, there's what?" She does a quick count around the room. "Six of us in here? I hope we are the last ones. I can't imagine what sort of person would do this for...for kicks." She shakes her head.

((Last post for about 4 hours. Gotta make the donuts.))

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah and it doesn't even seem like we were all attacked by the same ones." Ronny answers.

(Weird I was just eating donut holes.)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"There's more of them?" That fact seems to make her look a little unsettled. "I...guess it makes sense. I'd hate to think that all of us got bitten by the same vam--Kindred. That's gonna take some getting used to." She mutters that last bit as an afterthought. "By some over-achieving bastard that's trying to meet some supernatural quota."

((Freaky, that.))

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Look on the bright side... if we were embraced by the same "kindred", then revenge would be complete with a single kill rather than several. Killing an immortal isn't exactly an easy task after all..."

Speaking in the same dry tone, Luna appeared to sound disinterested even with the new arrivals, whom she defined as "a pair of lovers"...

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"It would be easier to kill one than many, but from what I've heard there are still quite a few ways to kill us. So I don't know if immortal is the perfect term."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'm willing to bet we don't exactly have full-blown immortality, which hopefully means they don't either. Besides, from the sound of things, I don't think it's gonna be that simple." She got quiet after that, musing over the notion of killing the ones that did it. From the way they were talking, Raven had been right about the...Sabbat, were they called? Stealing glances over at Fletch, she was suddenly very grateful that she'd stopped to answer his question.

"Personally, I'd like to ask them why. Was it random? Were we picked? Even psychos can be calculating. Then, y'know, beat 'em to a bloody pulp and feed 'em to the fishes or something, but I have to say, I'm at least the tiniest bit curious."

((Ninja Ronny. Still, the statement still fits, so...))

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"And under what pretense would they answer our questions? Logically it would be more sound to crush them within an inch of their "immortal life", and then interrogate them. After all, against beings more powerful than us, it would be better to take a "kill first, ask questions later" attitude, should we wish to continue existing."

Luna's response was not critical on purpose, rather more of a forewarning of possible turns of events based on her experience as a killer. For one to have another answer them, one needed to subjugate them in some manner. Especially, as their targets were elder vampires who most likely exceeded them in power and experience...

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"I for one would be interested to know why they chose me if they did as well. There can't be many of us compared to humans and I don't imagine they would just randomly pick people they know nothing about. There must be some reason we were picked." Looking at Luna with a smile.

"It's fairly simple to get information without a violent approach, wether by trickery or diplomacy. Besides if they chose us perhaps they want us to get the answers from them and this is merely a final test."

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"They wouldn't be under any pretense, but haven't you ever wondered what makes people tick? I mean, granted, if they knew they were going to die, yeah, they probably wouldn't be all that talkative, but that doesn't mean we can't look for answers. What made us," she gestures around at the group as a whole, "stand out so much that a vampire looked at each one of us and decided to make us into one, too? Personally, I think knowing their motivation might help me understand this whole situation a little better. Was it the way we looked? Something we did? Said? Or simply wrong place, wrong time? Maybe even knowing that might make it easier to find the one that did this. If you know how they think, you can predict their next move."

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yes it seems you and I are at least agreeing, answers first then maybe revenge or something else entirely even. I'm not very motivated by revenge at least not right now."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve listened quietly to the group before speaking up, "I moved around in social circles a lot when I was in high school, and even though I'm an artist and a model I still know how to move around elite social circles. After I get more practice at being Kindred..." she grinned, "Where better to have a spy than among High society?" she winked a little, "If I fluttered my eyelashes the right way I could open all kinds of doors. Including doors to the ones that Embraced us." she sounded arrogant, but rightfully so. She'd been a heartbreaker in high school. Though she perferred to do her homework on her own, she'd once tried to see how many boys and girls would offer to do it if she played coy. Turned out enough of them would have, that you could hear the rest gnawing their livers in jealousy.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Definitely answers. Maybe from them and from the other...Kindred," she remembers to use the right term, "that you guys mentioned. And that might be a possibility. Like Ronell said, you can sometimes get a lot more out of someone if they don't think you're going to rip their head off." She studies Eve for a minute. "You're a model? Really?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve nodded, "I'm 21 even though I don't look it. I model underwear, not those costumes you see on the runway." her distaste for the ridiculous runway fashions is obvious. "I refused to model the strange fashions that no one actually wears." she laughed.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well you're certainly beautiful enough for it, and yes looks if you have them are certainly a way to gain information or power for that matter. Since information is power."

"I myself prefer to gain my information by just watching and seeing how people react. For example." An almost devilish grin appears on his face as he looks at the others.

"A few of you aren't quite telling the truth about tonight or at least not the whole truth."