What's new

RPG [ Chaos Gate ] サキュバスネスト / Succubus Nests (RE103523, RJ103523)

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Nests

I guess my word doesn't really matter.
But it shouldn't have anything bad in it. All I did was translate some hardcoded text to english and adjust some numbers with the fonts and character limits.
I was barely able to compile it and get it to work. I couldn't put something malicious in there even if I tried.

I would say its a false positive. Does it give the same warning for the original exe?

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The full version with translation was removed from MEGA due to a takedown notice. I will not be rehosting it myself. If someone else wants to and doesn't already have the file, I will work with them to get them the file. I can post a link to their file in the main translation repository.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It looks like all of the links are broken, can anyone reupload please?

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

seems that all the links are dead

wondering if anyone could reupload the full game with eng patch?

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Updated my repository post with some information.
Officially I should say you should just go buy the game and these download problems will be solved.
But ... spoilers.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Updated my repository post with some information.
Officially I should say you should just go buy the game and these download problems will be solved.
But ... spoilers.
i know buying the game would be the best, but there are things that we can't afford yet, guess will wait for money coming to my Account 1st then

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Did you look at my linked post? Particularly the end of it?

Reactions: tmw

YaliJin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, anybody has a working link for the game? The ones that i've found are dead (all of them) and the torrent downloads 2Kb/sec. Thanks in advance.

Edit: NVM i've found it elsewhere ^^

Last edited:

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really have no idea what version I have other than there are 3 choices, the 3rd being in English....A great game to translate btw,

But Can someone reiterate what needs to be edited in order to increase the character stats. What I have done is edited the parameters in the following folder. succubus nests/userdata/English Sample/Data/character_param.txt

I INCREASED the stats for HP, stamina, avoid, guard but I am uncertain if recovery time is better high or low.....or if this is even the right file to edit.

So if anyone knows, that would be a great help.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I really have no idea what version I have other than there are 3 choices, the 3rd being in English....A great game to translate btw,

But Can someone reiterate what needs to be edited in order to increase the character stats. What I have done is edited the parameters in the following folder. succubus nests/userdata/English Sample/Data/character_param.txt

I INCREASED the stats for HP, stamina, avoid, guard but I am uncertain if recovery time is better high or low.....or if this is even the right file to edit.

So if anyone knows, that would be a great help.
In character_param.txt

[Fumika]
name=Fumika <- Name
folder_name=fumika <- Name for folder character data
max_hp=600 <- Max HP
hp=600 <- Starting HP
max_stamina=1000 <- Max Stamina
stamina=1000 <- Initial Stamina
max_guard=300 <- Max that can be guarded?
guard=300 <- Guard amount?
max_avoid=1200 <- Max that can be avoided?
avoid=1200 <- Avoid amount?
physical_guard=0 <- Physics resistance?
fire_guard=0 <- Fire resistance?
recovery_time=180 <- Initial recovery time I think
add_recovery_time=104 <- Probably amount added to time each defeat? Not entirely sure, been too long since I worked on this.
max_recovery_time=900 <- Max recovery Time
skill=0,1,-1,-1,-1,-1,2,36,39 <- Skills to be used with below chance
probabilities=70,30,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 <- Chance to use skill
disgrace=0 <- Starting Corruption Level
max_disgrace=1500 <- Max Corruption Level
badskill_low=375 <- Corruption level at which you get the first bad skill
badskill_middle=750 <- Corruption level at which you get the second bad skill
sense=0,0,0,0 <- Sensitivities (can't remember order, last is anal I think)
max_sense=10000,7000,10000,14000 <- Max sensitivities (the higher this is the longer it will take to get to max sensitivity)

When I was messing around with it, I only really changed the corruption values. You may need to start a new game for the new values to take effect.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In character_param.txt

[Fumika]
name=Fumika <- Name
folder_name=fumika <- Name for folder character data
max_hp=600 <- Max HP
hp=600 <- Starting HP
max_stamina=1000 <- Max Stamina
stamina=1000 <- Initial Stamina
max_guard=300 <- Max that can be guarded?
guard=300 <- Guard amount?
max_avoid=1200 <- Max that can be avoided?
avoid=1200 <- Avoid amount?
physical_guard=0 <- Physics resistance?
fire_guard=0 <- Fire resistance?
recovery_time=180 <- Initial recovery time I think
add_recovery_time=104 <- Probably amount added to time each defeat? Not entirely sure, been too long since I worked on this.
max_recovery_time=900 <- Max recovery Time
skill=0,1,-1,-1,-1,-1,2,36,39 <- Skills to be used with below chance
probabilities=70,30,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 <- Chance to use skill
disgrace=0 <- Starting Corruption Level
max_disgrace=1500 <- Max Corruption Level
badskill_low=375 <- Corruption level at which you get the first bad skill
badskill_middle=750 <- Corruption level at which you get the second bad skill
sense=0,0,0,0 <- Sensitivities (can't remember order, last is anal I think)
max_sense=10000,7000,10000,14000 <- Max sensitivities (the higher this is the longer it will take to get to max sensitivity)

When I was messing around with it, I only really changed the corruption values. You may need to start a new game for the new values to take effect.
Ok so I am in the correct folder then. I can probably figure it out from there. I just know Alicia appears tired halfway through the first area. So I need to figure out what stat that is and raise it. I think she has the most stamina so it can't be that..

xvolverk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone have any custom userdata for this? It looks like KWT's userdata uploader is dead, and the only one I saved before that is his hard mode userdata. I'm upping it here; start a game with this and things get MUCH harder - enemies as low as leeches get the instant knockdown special that only the skull demons had before, and tentacles can appear as traps instead of just the boss fight.

Attachments

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone have any custom userdata for this? It looks like KWT's userdata uploader is dead, and the only one I saved before that is his hard mode userdata. I'm upping it here; start a game with this and things get MUCH harder - enemies as low as leeches get the instant knockdown special that only the skull demons had before, and tentacles can appear as traps instead of just the boss fight.
I had downloaded a couple. One is a new scenario that didn't go too far, but had some interesting elements such as using the succubus as a normal enemy. The other is similar to what you posted, but has some different elements. All enemies get knockdowns, a lot of enemies show up as traps (each area gets a different enemy as a "trap") and the player characters get new combat skills.

Attachments

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I had downloaded a couple. One is a new scenario that didn't go too far, but had some interesting elements such as using the succubus as a normal enemy. The other is similar to what you posted, but has some different elements. All enemies get knockdowns, a lot of enemies show up as traps (each area gets a different enemy as a "trap") and the player characters get new combat skills.
How do you go about installing these two files? Where do you extract them?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you go about installing these two files? Where do you extract them?
Looks like you just extract into the userdata folder - which holds the scenarios - you can create them yourselves, too, btw.

As for new combat skills for the heroines... I didn't notice any.

Last edited:

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro...
All the links I find are either dead.. or back from 2.02 etc (Which can't get patched up to 2.091 (I think..))
If it can get patched up to 2.091 I haven't been able to find the patches..

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm going to echo and necro. Can we get some new download links?

squall2o0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry about the necro, just wondering if anyone knows of very similar games with equal or greater animation quality..

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry about the necro, just wondering if anyone knows of very similar games with equal or greater animation quality..
Dang, i was hoping someone posted the latest version of this necroed game... (I lost my version...) and mega's got shut downed @_@

The equal or greater animation can be found in the sprite sex (Thread)
I'm pretty sure i found a few like Mako... or that S&M Captured girl trainer...
Though i doubt a similar game like this exists... yet...