Catherine (Tiffanian)

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Catherine (Tiffanian)

The shadows are not the kindest among my kin, no. They believe themselves superior to all others races and, to a lesser extent, all other castes. They might find your willingness amusing, but are more likely to mock you for it than help you, the siren had answered the questions as they came up. You are protected regardless of what you do, as long as you have the boon. You may open your mouth without danger.

When the human woman had inquired about the voice, Meda had chosen to show rather than tell. She had replied to the archer's question about sleeping, though. I'm told that sleeping underwater is a very strange thing to get used to for your kind. The boon, for the most part, will keep you from becoming too cold or hot. We provide what we can to keep guests comfortable, though, if you desire a blanket with which to cover yourself during sleep. You will generally sleep wherever you can find a spot in the caves. They aren't so populated as to completely deny the possibility of privacy, you'll find. You might sleep in one of the huts if you're allowed by its occupant.

Um, you could pursue that, I imagine. I'm sure you'd endear yourself to some of my kin in that way. I doubt any would stop you, came her response regarding using the arena for special events.

Given my capability for this type of communication, I admit that I utilize few other methods of doing so. My kin have their own language, utilizing their tails and hands and some sounds, though I know not how well one of your kind might hope to learn and use it. As for your kind, I have seen some use their hands to communicate, but I do not know the details of it. As for my sisters, you need merely make your presence known by swimming in front of them and waving or getting their attention in some other way. We are used to serving as easy conduits for communication for your kind. As for your companion, I would check the caves first, that's where most of your kind travel upon arriving. Unlike the last few times, Meda waited patiently for Catherine to ask any other questions she might have.

Destiny Strength: 6
Skills
Combat
Power Attack - Trade accuracy for power in any type of attack.
Guard - Focus on guarding in order to avoid powerful or normal attacks.

Traveling
Cautious Movement - Move slowly to avoid certain traps.
Spotter - Passively offers an increased chance to detect ambushes and traps.

???

Fate
[UNAVAILABLE] Summon: Roger (Costs 1 DS) - Summons Roger to rush to your aid as quickly as possible.
Adventurer's Resolve (Costs 1:1 DS:FP) - Heals yourself or an ally.
Settings
Achievements
Triumph - Defeat your first enemy in the EGG!
The Path to Adventure! - Clear the lower deck tutorial stage and prepare to begin your adventure.
Baby Steps... - Earn your first skill.
You've Got a Friend In Me - Gain your first companion summon.
Love is in the Air
Feel Like a Woman - Have your first intimate encounter in the EGG
Therapy Not Included
The Old Ball and Chain
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Catherine frowned at the "revelation" about the kind of monsters that had abducted her, but it wasn't a surprise. That is the impression I got from them, I suppose. Nothing I can do about a superiority complex I guess she replied, then slowly and carefully opening her mouth, testing whether water would rush in. She had been assured she was protected, but she still wasn't too sure about it. It was strange, being underwater like this. The explanation about the sleeping arrangements seemed at once promising and worrying. Promising because she could almost certainly find privacy, apparently, worrying because sleeping underwater was supposedly quite a difficult transition for a human. As to the comment about the arena, she quickly replied I didn't necessarily mean myself! I mean, there are plenty of people that enjoy being watched, and I'm sure you could find an audience. You'd just think someone would have thought of this before me... The archer felt a little bit awkward after that, though she was intrigued at hearing that there was a sort of sign language. Well, I would only need to know basic things. "Yes," "no," "thank you," things like that. Can you help me with that, or do I need to find someone else?

Once these questions were answered, she could think of only one more. Once I'm done trying to find my companion, do I need to report to anyone? Will I have a set list of tasks, or am I on my own until someone... requests something? Once that would answered she would try to piggyback as close to the caves as she could before swimming towards them herself.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The archer discovered that her mouth was already full of water when she opened it. Thankfully, there was no difference in her ability to breathe, it seemed no more obtrusive than air in her system. What this revelation would mean when she went back onto land was anybody's guess, though.

I am sorry, you'll need to find another. I fear that those of my caste, myself included, are never required to use such signals and as such rarely bother to learn them. Meda once again made a sound that was the mental equivalent of clearing her throat, before continuing. You are, um, a guest. You are free to pursue any activity you might enjoy until someone seeks for you to perform your obligations. With that, the serpentine priestess swam toward a cave entrance.

The golden creature ferried Catherine all the way to the very entrance of one of the caves, which seemed to be the closest one rather than any in particular, before motioning for her to let go. Once the archer had removed herself from the siren, the gorgeous Meda turned to face her. Her hands grasped at the back of Catherine's head and pulled her in close, locking their lips together in a passionate kiss. It might quickly don on Catherine that the priestess was bestowing her boon, though otherwise shy golden-skinned creature seemed to take much more enjoyment than necessary in her task. Her tongue even explored the girl's mouth, albeit briefly. After several moments, Meda pulled away with a blush, though her hands never left, since contact was necessary for her farewell.

That should last you for a time. I must go now, I have other duties. Good luck in your quest, human! Farewell! The priestess all but fled the girl after her act of both granting her boon and stealing a kiss. Catherine was left to her own devices. The obvious option was to explore the cave and see the other humans. She might also visit one of the groupings of huts; among them she might find the red sirens and the nightcrawlers, though there were sirens of another color and two other castes of creature, one humanoid and one type that was almost miniature in size, that she had only spotted vaguely on her journey which she might look for. The castes seemed segregated enough that she could look for one group in particular.

Barring that, she could look into the arena and see about reopening it as a place for another type of performance. Or she might visit the library at some point and see if she couldn't speak to others of the priestess caste. The option of exploring the shrine of the young voice and the nearby uncivilized parts of the ocean floor were on the table, too, along with any other plan she might have.

Skills
Combat

Traveling

???

Fate
[UNAVAILABLE] Summon: Roger (Costs 1 DS) - Summons Roger to rush to your aid as quickly as possible.
Settings
Achievements
The Path to Adventure! - Clear the lower deck tutorial stage and prepare to begin your adventure.
Love is in the Air
Therapy Not Included
The Old Ball and Chain
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The sensation of having a mouth full of water without any consequences was… strange, to say the least. It was kind of cool, but how would this work once Catherine got out of the water and had to start breathing air again? She didn’t really want to think about it, and there would be plenty of time before that happened. That’s alright, you can’t be doing everything for me, right? Catherine replied to the apology jokingly, not wanting Meda to feel bad about not being able to teach her the sign language. It’s nice that I have some options, at least. Who knows, maybe I’ll like it here. When offered she grabbed onto the priestess’ shoulders again, hitching a ride towards the caves.

The archer was about to thank her tour guide when the golden siren had reached the intended destination and motioned for her to let go, though before she could Meda grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in close, giving her quite a passionate kiss. It shocked Catherine, especially given the siren’s reaction to her earlier offer, though eventually it occurred to her that the priestess was giving her the boon that she needed to breathe. Of course, it also occurred to her that such a thing probably didn’t require any tongue action… She returned the kiss, brief though it might have been, but not aggressively, her hands gently resting on the siren’s golden arms. Meda pulled away all too soon, blushing after the kiss, though her hands stayed on the back of Catherine’s head so that they could still speak. The priestess tried to quickly bid goodbye and leave, but the archer grabbed her wrist, mentally speaking up wait!

When she managed to stop the siren she continued sorry, but how long should the boon last, and how can I know I need it again beforehand? I don’t want to feel like I’m drowning again, it’s not pleasant. Once that answer came she would continue with oh, and I don’t think I told you my name. I’m Catherine. Thank you for the tour, and for being kind to me. I owe you a favor. Don’t hesitate to seek me out if you ever need anything. She smiled warmly, adding in a bit of a coy tone at the last part as she gently stroked Meda’s arm, trying not to overdo it, but definitely trying to emphasize that she wasn’t just saying it to say it.

Once the priestess had left to complete her duties, Catherine looked around. She could explore the caves and try to find Roger, or go out amongst the huts to explore that area, and be around the various kinds of siren. There were a few more she hadn’t met yet, which was interesting to her. She would have to check them out at some point, though she was sure she would be educated about them eventually whether she wanted to or not. In the back of her mind she thought about maybe asking someone about the arena and its possible uses, which made her blush darkly. She could admit to herself that the idea of going into the arena and being made to put on a show for an audience was quite… intriguing, but at the same time she didn’t know if she actually wanted to do it. It might be better as a fantasy. Ultimately she decided to make her way into the caves, wanting to find Roger and make sure he was okay before she did much else.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At first Meda seemed a little flustered by the grab of her wrist and its ability to halt what was a perfect escape in her mind. The flushed priestess managed to calm down impressively quickly, though, and even managed to gain enough control of herself to remove some of her blush—some of it. A little under half a day, she replied, less than helpfully given that the archer couldn't begin to tell what time of day it was so far below the surface of the ocean. Her guide predicted the lack of helpfulness inherent in her answer, apparently, as she continued. Means of keeping accurate time are rare down here, but we of the priestess caste can enchant a stone to do the job for you. One of the materials is very rare and is only found in trenches to the northeast, she pointed in the appropriate direction, in a dangerous place.

It was dubbed enchanted red coral when we first discovered it, most likely a result of the coming of the young voice. It looks similar to precious coral, but emits a warmth and glow. If you can bring back even a single handful then I would be able to create a means with which you could tell time. Be warned, the creatures near there are not friendly, even to my kin, so be careful if you choose to attempt it. As for a means of telling if your boon is coming to an end, you will generally begin to feel that it's wearing off within ten minutes of it doing so, which will grant you some time to refresh it. Between that and the long duration of it, it is probably not necessary to brave the trenches, but it might be helpful.

And I will remember that, Catherine. It has been a joy to meet you. Unless you have further need of me, I'll, um, be going, the human discovered that the priestess was quite easy to tease. Even the slightest stroking of her arm had Meda's golden skin flushing with embarrassment. If no other questions had arisen, the archer was left to her own devices as the siren fled her suggestive guest, now with another option that she might pursue to the in the trenches to the north-east of the city.

Assuming that Catherine continued with her plan to enter the cave, she would find the first few chambers empty, with the exception of the omnipresent lighting stones and a few bottom-dwellers scuttling across the sands. Her general advance into the cave seemed to take her on a descent. It was about three linear caverns in that she discovered a fork in her path. One led to an incredibly long, narrow passageway to the left, the other a similar passageway to the right. Both went for several hundred feet, that she could see, and it would be difficult to tell what they led to without at least swimming a ways into each.

Skills
Combat

Traveling

???

Fate
Settings
Achievements
Love is in the Air
Therapy Not Included
The Old Ball and Chain
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Catherine giggled softly into the ocean as she watched Meda react to being stopped in a flustered manner, though the priestess managed to suppress most of that fairly quickly. It was actually sort of impressive. The answer she gave, of course, wasn’t helpful in the slightest. How exactly does one tell the time at the bottom of the sea? Apparently there was some kind of stone that could be enchanted to work as a proper timepiece, but it was rare and in a place that was apparently quite dangerous. Catherine wasn’t going to have any of that. At least it seemed the boon would give her some warning before expiring. Ah, I think I’ll probably just try to get the boon often enough that I won’t have to worry she replied, nodding quietly. The archer marveled at how easy it seemed to be to get to Meda, just gently rubbing the siren’s arm making her blush in embarrassment. I think I’m fine for now. Thank you, have a nice rest of your day she finished up, letting go of the priestess finally and waving with a smile.

Once alone, Catherine peered into the cave, sighing a little. I’m going to have to swim everywhere down here, aren’t I? Darn she thought, starting to swim forward. Even though the game helped her with it, she had never been the strongest swimmer, and she had never had the most athletic body. Maybe by the time this is all over I’ll be in really good shape… The first part of the cave was empty, though well-lighted, and there were a few of the standard bottom-feeding sea creatures crawling about on the sandy cave floor. On the whole she seemed to be going slowly down, under the sea floor as she went deeper into the cave, until finally she came to a fork in the path, both of them very narrow and very long. She grumbled a little at the game and narrow passages, but chose the one that branched off to the right, steadily swimming forward. She hoped she found Roger fairly quickly. There was so much exploring to do in this place, so many things she wanted to see, and she didn’t want to spend much more time in these underground cave complexes than she needed to. Of course, she also wanted to find Roger for its own sake; she was a little worried that he might not be okay.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It turned out that Catherine would, in fact, have to swim most everywhere as she descended into the right passageway. And it was true that while the EGG did much to ensure that she was at least competent in navigating the waters of the ocean floor, it wasn't capable of making her an Olympian swimmer. Still, it served. The curvy woman managed to swim down the passageway without much impeding her. Unfortunately, she didn't find Roger waiting for her. What she did find wasn't necessarily bad, either.

A small group of human men, three in total, were floating in a chamber at the end of the passage, speaking to each other through a combination of hand signs and scratching out words on a strange pile of sand that had adhered to the cavern floor. They were in the same state of undress as her, All three had average builds with slightly toned muscles visible. One was blond, another had hair the color of copper, and the last had brown hair. The brown-haired one looked to be the oldest, probably in his early thirties, with signs of maturity on his face. The redheaded one looked barely a man grown. The blond one was somewhere in-between the other two.

They quickly noticed as the archer came into their little chamber. When they did, all three turned to look at her. Perhaps surprisingly, none of them leered at the woman. The blond one waved and made a few hand signs aimed at her. Assuming she didn't flee, given her inability to understand the signs, she would afterward be given the chance to draw out her words in the pile of odd sand once they had realized that she couldn't understand them. It seemed that she could try communicating with the trio, she might even be able to learn a few signs from them without setting back her search for Roger overly much.

Skills
Combat

Traveling

???

Fate
Settings
Achievements
Love is in the Air
Therapy Not Included
The Old Ball and Chain
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Catherine swam her way into the passage slowly and steadily, trying not to wear herself out. The game helped a lot with that, though, and a lot of her personal failings regarding her swimming technique and poor conditioning were glossed over. It wasn’t too awful long before she got to a chamber at the end of the passage, and though Roger wasn’t in it, she did find the first humans she had met since coming to the sea floor. There were three of them floating there, communicating with hand signals and also writing in the dirt on the cavern floor. This struck her as her chance; where Meda hadn’t been able to teach her how to use the sign language, maybe these guys would.

Of course, they were all every bit as naked as she was, and as they realized Catherine was there and turned to see her she blushed ever so slightly at the sight. They were no Roger in the looks department, but all of them were fairly attractive, their bodies somewhat toned from either work or diligent upkeep. None of the three seemed to be giving her any lewd looks, though, not even really appraising her nude body, so she tried to show them that same courtesy by keeping her eyes on their faces. It was a little difficult, though, and odd. Casual nudity was going to take some getting used to. The young blonde, who looked maybe about the archer’s age, waved at her and began to sign in her direction, but she frowned and shook her head, trying to indicate that she couldn’t understand, as she swam over to where the men were gathered.

Catherine gave the pile of sand they had been writing on a long look, thinking it looked quite strange compared to the rest of the ground. Still, she began to trace out words with her finger, being as brief as she could. “New here. Catherine.” she wrote, giving them the reason she couldn’t understand their signing and her name. Once she had got their reaction, any questions, and hopefully their names, she would write “teach basic signs please?” hoping to learn at least enough to have the most rudimentary of conversations.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The strange sand turned out to have magic about it as Catherine drew her finger through it. Every letter she would write into it would erase itself and immediately replace the former mark with a larger, uniform version that was generally easier to read, which then erased itself about half-a-minute after her finger had last touched the pile. It might not have been the most thrilling form of magic spotted beneath the sea, but it was useful for her purposes.

The archer received understanding nods in reply to her request. The eldest of the three men scratched out a response for her. 'Perfect timing. We were teaching Caster.' He motioned to the redhead who was apparently known as Caster. 'Basics only. Advanced takes too much time. Costs you,' he hastily scrawled after the first set of sentences had erased themselves, allowing the magical sand to make his words legible. 'Robert,' the brown-haired man motioned to himself, 'Gavin,' he waved a hand in the blond's general direction.

'Let's get to it.' The brown-haired man drew in the sand before nodding for Gavin to move to Catherine's side. 'We'll write the word and make the matching motion, then you do the same.' He made a short waving motion with his hand. 'Hello. Just like that. Now you try.' Once she had successfully made the simple motion and wrote the corresponding word, he nodded and continued. 'Good. That's an easy one, let's move on.' He brought his hand up to his face, palm open and flat, and put the tips of his fingers to his mouth. 'Thanks.'

And that was when the EGG began to speed itself up. The rest went by without much input from Catherine. She was vaguely aware that when she would fail at reproducing a sign and accompanying word, Robert would shake his head and have Caster do it, then have her try again. When she succeeded, she was given a nod and asked to do it again a few more times in repetition. What must have been a few hours into her lesson, the group had her doing the signs from memory, first by making the signs and making her write down what they meant, then by writing down the words they wanted to see her sign.

But, when the game had finished its fast forward, the archer discovered that she had a basic understanding of the language used by the human 'guests' in the underwater city. Simple signs like "thanks", "hello", "goodbye", "help", "danger", "over", "here", "there", and several others were under her command. It didn't even require any real memorization on her part. Much like some of the special abilities she had, whenever Catherine wanted to produce a certain word, she merely needed to think hard enough about it and the EGG would do the rest.

With her lessons concluded, it seemed that she had four obvious options. She could stay with the three and try to learn the advanced stuff, which would apparently take quite a while and cost her something. Catherine could also venture back and take the other fork in the path. And, inside the chamber with the three men, there were two more passageways much like the one she had just ventured down, one to the left and one to the right. The end decision was the archer's.

Skills
Combat

Traveling

???

Fate
Settings
Achievements
Love is in the Air
Therapy Not Included
The Old Ball and Chain
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Catherine marveled somewhat at the sand as she discovered its magical properties. Anything she wrote was quickly erased and replaced with much prettier, more well-formed letters, correcting for her somewhat shaky fingerwriting. The pile of sand would then erase the letters a short while after she had stopped touching the sand, allowing her to continue writing without having to manually rub out previous writing or any other such inconvenience. It was a small thing, but she found it quite neat. Besides, the smallest of things could be important when getting used to unfamiliar surroundings. There were doubtlessly other such conveniences here on the sea floor, to make life a little bit easier on the humans who lived there, and were most certainly not made for it.

The men nodded at her when she had finished her request, understanding her plight, and the older of the men began to respond in the magical pile of sand. He looked maybe about thirty, possibly a little older, the brown-haired one, and the words he wrote indicated that they had been there for teaching purposes anyway, the youngest of the bunch learning the signs right along with Catherine. The older man didn’t look much unlike a school teacher when she gave him another look, a good one too. He looked like a kindly man, though she couldn’t explain why she thought so. Something in the way his face was creased. He indicated that the youth was named Caster, he was Robert, and the blonde was Gavin. The archer nodded and smiled at the three of them in turn, as if to say “nice to meet you” with her eyes and body language, just not taking up space on the sand to actually say it.

Apparently only the basic signs would be in her lesson for now, advanced ones took time. And the teaching would cost something, as well. That got her a little bit curious, but she stifled the curiosity for the moment. Robert didn’t waste any time, quickly setting about teaching, starting with the word “Hello.” He wrote it down on the sand and then made a simple motion, indicating that Catherine should do the same. She quickly did so, this time not wasting any time to try and make her writing legible, since the sand would do that for her. It was very easy, and she had no problems with it, so they quickly moved on to “Thanks.” The EGG sped up then, racing through her learning session. This really is an awesome program she thought as she went through the motions only vaguely, appreciating that it let her skip through some of the more dull moments despite the way it broke immersion. Sometimes she would stumble over a more complex sign and would have to repeat it a couple of times, but on the whole she seemed to do fine.

At the end the men had her repeating the signs from memory, getting her to write down what they meant when they signed at her, and then writing down things they wanted her to sign at the end. When the EGG finally stopped fast-forwarding she had been at it a few hours, but she had a basic understanding of the sign language they employed, which seemed to her to be a bargain. She didn’t actually need to memorize it, either, the game program assisting her by essentially storing the signs in memory, making it so she had only to think about the word and the game would help her to make the sign. She quickly thanked the men with her newfound signing ability, and then indicated that she had a few questions. First she signed and wrote “you said advanced cost something. Currency here? Or barter?” wanting to know if she needed to somehow acquire money or if she simply needed to get things to trade for other goods and services. Once that was answered she asked “can the non-humans understand these signs?” After that line of conversation died she began to describe Roger and wrote down his name, asking if any of them had seen a new arrival like that, and if not if there were any particular place it might be good to look. If there were no suggestions, she would thank them again and swim down the rightward path in the room she was in.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Catherine's first few signs came easily, and the oldest of the trio offered her a signed "you're welcome". She discovered that she knew about half of the words necessary to sign her questions and so had to resort to the sand. 'Barter.' His first response was scrawled in the sand once she had finished and her words had vanished. 'Things can be scavenged from near around here. We don't intend on staying forever. I don't, at least.'

Robert seemed to give that a second thought. With an ashamed expression, he looked the archer up and down. 'Could help us in other ways. Learning the full language can take as long as months of continuous study. We've found that it goes a little bit better with incentive for the learner. For a group to escape, everyone needs to know how to communicate, and Caster doesn't know. If you're interested, come and see us again tomorrow with scavenged goods or without.' He didn't push that particular offer, though, instead focusing on her other questions.

He signed the word for no, in regards to whether or not the non-humans could understand the language, then clarified in the sand. 'Some can. Most not. One in fifty knows basic, most likely. One in a thousand advanced.' Afterward, the man gave a simple shake of his head at the inquiry about Roger. 'Look for the types that captured him. The castes like to break in their captures before others can get to them when they can.'

At her departure she was offered several waves of farewell from the trio. Her swim took her another hundred feet, at least, before she came upon the next chamber, another wide, featureless expanse of space surrounded by rock. The particular section of cavern she stumbled upon wasn't populated by humans or by any of the castes she had seen. Dozens, if not hundreds, of dwarf-sized humanoids swam to and fro throughout the chamber--and all to her, once they had spotted her. They had human features, much like the rest of the castes had, and each was quite beautiful, despite their diminutive height. Their pale green skin was soft with the exception of rubbery flippers that replaced their feet. Each was between three and four feet in height. Unlike the other sea-dwellers she had encountered, there were males and females among the group.

There was a certain maturity about their bodies, even with their size. The males looked like smaller versions of humans, all with the lean muscles of swimmers. The females were similarly lean and lithe from swimming. It was difficult to tell the genders apart except from feminine and masculine facial features, the presence of small, perky breasts, the slightly wider shoulders of the men, and, of course, their loins. A task made harder when confronted with quite so many of them, especially when their numbers were all swimming toward Catherine with curiosity and mischief in their eyes.

It seemed that the archer's choices were to flee, stay and either make some effort to communicate or let them do whatever they were going to do, or, if she were feeling particularly masochistic, she might try to fight the swarm of them with her bare hands.
Skills
Combat

Traveling

???

Fate
Settings
Achievements
Love is in the Air
Therapy Not Included
The Old Ball and Chain
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Catherine found that she knew about half of the words that she needed in order to sign her questions, so she had to hastily scratch quite a few things into the magical sand. Still, on the whole she was pleased with her progress; half of the necessary words was pretty good for only a few hours of work. She quickly got the answer to her first question; the humans living her were on the barter system. Apparently this underground city was surrounded by things that could be scavenged, probably from shipwrecks or refuse from the town, and useful salvaged items seemed to be currency here. He also intimated that at least the three of them were going to try to escape, and that was why they were teaching the young redhead the sign language; it would be very difficult to make it back to the surface without being able to communicate with each other.

Robert offered that Catherine might come with them, and that if she were interested in the attempt she should bring some items to trade for the advanced language course. She tilted her head a little, closing her eyes in thought. “I had a different plan” she replied, through sign and writing, “I intend to try and befriend a priestess or two, and hopefully get them to help me get back to the surface after some time. I’m hoping that I can win some of them over with my charm and dashing good looks.” She grinned widely at the last sentence, making clear that it was a joke, though that was sort of what she intended to do all the same. Next her question about the monsters was answered in the negative; it seemed that very few of them would understand her if she signed at them. That was unfortunate, but not entirely unexpected.

When told that they hadn’t seen Roger, Catherine frowned a little bit, and even more so when it was suggested that she should look for the group that captured him. She quickly signed “don’t want to go find black ones, will have to hope he’s here like me” with the frown still very much on her face; she would probably be raped without mercy by the nightcrawlers if she presented herself before them, and if Roger was with them he was no doubt suffering that same fate. It would do her no good to go to that part of the city. That made her decision easy, at least. She would continue on deeper into the cave, hoping still to find her companion there.

A quick “thanks” and a wave goodbye later and Catherine began to swim on down the rightward passageway, until she came out in the next chamber, much the same as the last one. This one, however, had no humans in it, but was instead filled with dozens of the tiny humanoid caste of monster she had yet to encounter. When they saw her they all began to swim towards her, allowing the archer to get a good look at them, though it was a tad bit scary. They seemed to her to be between roughly three and four feet tall, and looked to her much like 6-8 year old children, except for a few more mature features on them. They were lean and muscular, likely from a lifetime of swimming, and they were actually somewhat attractive. As they swam toward Catherine, she could see a glint of curiosity in their eyes, but also mischief. She wasn’t sure what to make of it, but she smiled warmly at them, attempting to sign “hello, how are you?” at them; there seemed to her to be a large number of them here, so the odds were on her side that one or more of them would be able to understand her and communicate for the group.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One of the humanoids, the tallest female, did respond with signs that Catherine could understand. Catherine could make out a 'hi' and a 'good', though the rest wasn't anything she recognized, but, whatever it meant, it was accompanied by a mischievous grin, which she could definitely understand. The group, vastly outnumbering the lone archer, came to form a globe around her, with the diminutive creatures in every direction that she might swim toward. This did not last long. The one who had communicated with Catherine, the apparent leader, pointed a finger at the woman and gave a thumbs up, and they surged toward the vulnerable human.

The small men and women were upon her almost instantly, with their leader first into the fray. The tallest of the females went for her right breast, both hands massaging and groping at it. Before long, a second of the short women had taken up at her other breast, with the archer's orbs being massaged and squeezed by no less than two sets of hands. Her mouth was the next under attack, as one of the males pushed his lips to hers and daringly thrust his tongue past her teeth. He would prove to be quite an experienced kisser if she didn't immediately bite the offending organ off.

Waves of tiny hands came to rest upon her shoulders, back, biceps, and forearms, massaging her skin with touches that varied between skilled lovers and that of those sating their curiosities. When her nipples began to stiffen from all the attentions upon her, the massaging hands on her breastflesh were joined by the mouths of her molesters sealing around the nubby tips. They suckled and danced their tongues around the sensitive peaks as if trying to coax both pleasure and mother's milk from her. They certainly didn't seem to be disappointed that their efforts could only manage the former.

As it went on, Catherine found pairs of hands joining in on the full-body massage wherever they could fit in. Her feet, her calves, her thighs, her cheeks, her lower back, all were awash in sensations. Finally, a set of skilled hands came to bear on her sex, prodding and teasing, drawing lines around and between the lips of her waiting pussy. Fingers brushed against her clitty, slowly coaxing it from beneath its hood, and began to rub circles around the human's jewel. Between that, the dozen or so masseuses at work on her skin, the tongue in her mouth, and the two playing with her breasts, the archer seemed on the road to sensory overload.

And then it all stopped, with all three sets of lips leaving her at the same time and the hands, while still resting on her skin, going still. When Catherine checked to see why, she would see the one between her legs, a female whose clit had grown to a size that would rival a small cock and was poised in front of Catherine's lower lips, signing at the apparent leader with words that the human woman was unfamiliar with. The tallest of the diminutive females stared at the other one for a few seconds... and then shrugged, waving her away and pointing at one of the males, who changed spots with the little woman who had been poised to penetrate the archer.

And just like that, the stimulation all returned. But if Catherine didn't do something, it was surely about to become a gangbang.

Skills
Combat

Traveling

???

Fate
Settings
Achievements
Love is in the Air
Therapy Not Included
The Old Ball and Chain
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Catherine’s question actually got a response, from the tallest of the females. She signed back “hi” and then something about “good,” but there were a number of signs mixed in that the archer couldn’t understand. She understood the mischievous grin the small humanoid was wearing, though, very well, and the rest of them swam all around her, surrounding her in a ball of little people. There were so many of them Catherine could hardly imagine what they might have planned for her. Would they start to pleasure each other while she was in use, or would they all wait their turn for a chance at her? She was a little bit worried, as she could see herself being there all day and night if they chose to gangbang her, and there really wasn’t much she could do to stop it. Besides, fighting back would go against her plan to endear herself to the residents.

After a short pause the taller one who was capable of signing pointed at Catherine, and then gave her a thumbs up, and the little people surrounding her surged forward, closing the gap between them and her quickly. The leader got to her first, grabbing her right breast with both hands and beginning to massage and grope it gently and skillfully. The archer shuddered as she enjoyed the attentions, and another began to grope her left breast in the same fashion, making it all the better. Their little hands felt wonderful as they played with her ample chest, the small women knowing just how to touch her. One of the males swam up to her next, eyeing her mouth, and when he pressed his lips against hers she parted them accommodatingly, accepting his tongue into her mouth. He seemed to be quite experienced and good at what he was doing, enough so to rival any lover Catherine had ever had, and she quickly pressed her own tongue to his, returning the kiss as best as she could.

As if that wasn’t enough, more and more hands began to massage her body all over. The skill level of the touching ran from skilled masseuse to over-eager groper and everything in-between, but on the whole it was very pleasant and relaxing. The tension in her shoulders, neck, back, and arms melted away, causing her to moan out into the little man’s mouth with a sensual, but not quite sexual pleasure. It felt so good, and if she hadn’t been in the mood before, they were certainly getting her into it and making her want more of their attentions. Soon enough Catherine’s nipples were quite stiff atop her breasts, and it didn’t take the little women groping her chest long to attack. They sealed their lips around her peaks, suckling gently and flicking their tongues against the sensitive nubs, causing her to shudder and moan. The archer moved an arm slowly, letting the little people massaging it move with her, curling it around to the man she was kissing, rubbing his lower back lightly, slowly scooting her hand down until she could give his butt a playful little squeeze at the same time she initiated a counterattack of sorts, trying to turn the tables on him and become the aggressor in their kiss.

More and more of the small humanoids were joining in on the action now, though, giving Catherine an essentially full-body massage. A few pairs of hands found her feet, rubbing them firmly, easing any soreness she had felt in them. More came at her calves and thighs, relaxing her after all the swimming she had been doing lately. It was quite wonderful, and it seemed almost as if the group of little people were worshipping her body, which rather appealed to the archer. They started to knead her lower back, her shoulder blades, and even lightly rubbed her cheeks as she tongue-wrestled with the man in front of her, preparing her for what was coming next. She felt skilled fingers finally begin to prod at her pussy, tracing lines around her lower lips teasingly, one of them carefully running along her slit. It was quite effective, making her squirm in place as she tried to coax those hands to touch her more fully. In a way it worked, because another hand began to brush up against her clit. She shuddered in pleasure, her little nub quickly engorging with blood as it was rubbed at, though once the process was complete the fingers went back to teasing her terribly, carefully tracing circles around her crown.

All of it together was nearly overwhelming for Catherine, as almost every bit of her body was stimulated, both erotically and gently. By now she had given up her attempts to control the kiss, returning it in a more meek way; the man was clearly much more experienced with this sort of thing, and perhaps more determined. If it hadn’t started to arouse her so much, she felt she could probably go to sleep quite easily if treated to a massage like this. Suddenly it all stopped, though, the hands going still as the mouths retreated from her. The archer didn’t have to wait long to see why, though; one of the little women was in front of her, probably the one who had been teasing her pussy, signing with the leader. She had a clit that looked more like a cock to Catherine, albeit on the small side, and it seemed as if she was trying to get the leader to allow her to penetrate the archer. It was a weird thought, and somewhat exciting; being fucked with an oversized clit. Still, Catherine tried to get the leader’s attention even as she waved the woman off, pointing to one of the males. She was rather frantic, because much as she wanted this, she also didn’t want to spend all day here. “Wait!” she would sign quickly, “looking for friend. Need to find quickly. Will play all you want after!” She tried to emphasize the last part of the message, indicating that she really would let them gangbang her, she just wanted to find Roger first and make sure he was okay.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Catherine found herself unable to sign her full message across, instead only managing to signal that the diminutive humanoids should 'wait' and that she 'needed help' and would 'play later'. Whether the rest not coming forth was a result of the distraction of tens of tiny hands roving across her body or just a lack of knowledge in the first place was impossible to discern given the way the EGG had memorized the language for her. But while that might have broken her immersion into the game, the pleasure did not. Her nerves couldn't have been better stimulated by any number of men in the real world.

And that was how things would proceed, whether she wanted them to or not, as the leader signed back a simple 'no' and something about the fun starting before the helping. She gave the male one more thumbs up, which was all he needed before he grasped at the archer's hips and pushed himself into her warm sex.

The human woman would quickly discover that the little person penetrating her was very much not little, potentially being the most endowed among the swarm. His over-sized shaft had a length of nubs and nodules along it, stimulating her inner walls with every push and pull of his member. He wasted no time in increasing the tempo of her fucking, apparently not caring to last very long with so many waiting in line to use Catherine's body. Not that it would matter much to the archer, as the odd sex toy-like thing pumping her box sent unnatural waves of pleasure through her.

The one who had been kissing her adjusted, turning around in the water until his own rod was at mouth level with the archer's, which helped to confirm that all of them were so oddly nubbed. His tiny hand moved to his own manhood and stroked as he awaited Catherine's attentions, apparently not wanting to force it on her lest he lose it. A third, unseen male felt a bit safer about his chances with the overwhelmed woman's backside, and slipped his, perhaps thankfully, small erection through her sphincter, then beginning to dutifully ass-fuck the girl.

But it wasn't just her holes that would be in use by small sea people. The leader of the humanoids moved to one of her hands, squeezing the limb between her thighs as she began to rub her own cock-like clit against the archer's flesh, apparently needing little help from her target to get off on the act. Another of the short females emulated her leader with Catherine's other hand. In the meantime, yet another had taken to the breast left unoccupied by the leader as one of Catherine's original molesters continued on her other. The two pushed her soft mounds together, offering a valley which one of the males seized on in order to begin titfucking her.

There seemed to be no end to it all. A cock and a clit found their ways to Catherine's feet, rubbing against her soles toward their own gratification. A pair of hands remained on her back, massaging her. Another ambitious little woman clamped her thighs around one of the archer's biceps in order to grind her pussy against the human's skin. She could have even sworn that she felt a shaft beneath the back of one of her knees, trying to bend her leg ever so slightly and thrusting into the pocket created in order to get off.

Through it all, it was impossible to tell how many sets of genitals were using her to sate their own lust, but she was certainly the main point of interest. Some of her attackers were openly masturbating, a few were kissing each other, but the only person actively getting fucked was Catherine herself. The gang of creatures was entirely focused on her.

And somehow, despite everything going on, only a few minutes passed before the one lodged in her folds rammed home one last time, unloading wave after wave of hot cum into her womb. Shortly after, the leader clamped down on her hand hard, orgasming on the limb. Before the female had even finished, the male who had packed the archer with his seed changed places with another, and Catherine was being pistoned again. The shaft in her ass pulsated and throbbed that partner too began to cum. She felt yet more waves of the stuff hosing the back of her head down, as a participant she hadn't even been aware of finished himself off with her hair.

Hours of such treatment passed, the ordeal lasting so long that some of her initial partners even took second turns. Yet, for every one that finished with her, another took its place. Catherine was being bathed in pleasure, seed, and girlcum, all at the same time. It was hard for anybody but her to tell what type of pleasure she might be taking from it, since any sort of vision on her was so obscured by a teeming mass of small bodies. Regardless of any peaks which might have helped her along, the effect on her body was natural: fatigue began to set in. Not an inch of her skin went without someone touching, toying, using it, or finishing on it, at least not for long. It was impossible to tell how many had finished with her before eventually, she simply passed out.

---​

Catherine came to later in that same chamber, though it was difficult to tell how much later. The only thing which had saved her from being absolutely drenched with seed was that she was in the ocean, and it had done nothing for the soreness. Her body felt like it had been through a marathon.

The diminutive humanoids had mostly dispersed, leaving the chamber largely empty. One male, the one who had first penetrated her, and the leader of the group were the only ones to remain. Apparently neither had noticed that she was awake yet. She could at least figure out whether she wanted to take vengeance on them, try to flee, or try to talk to them.

Skills
Combat

Traveling

???

Fate
Settings
Achievements
Love is in the Air
Therapy Not Included
The Old Ball and Chain
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Catherine’s message came out garbled and broken, only about 1/3 of the words she wanted to sign working properly. The little people had begun their full-body massage again, and it was immensely pleasurable and distracting. She couldn’t be sure that she just didn’t know the signs she needed, but she did know it was hard to think while being rubbed and stroked like this. She felt just about as relaxed as she ever had, and easily as sexually receptive. The little people had very skilled hands, and it was showing. When the leader of the diminutive rapists signed that no, they would have fun before helping her, she wasn’t all that disappointed in the outcome anymore. She tried to sign back “okay” as she saw the leader give the male between her legs another thumbs up, and she spread her legs just a little bit more even though it wasn’t needed, as a token of acceptance of her situation; she still wanted to appear to all of her captors to handle her situation with grace and accommodation, in the hopes that she would get some in return.

It wasn’t long after the thumbs up that the little man between Catherine’s legs grabbed hold of her hips, and she mentally prepared herself for the penetration, expecting a pretty small dick, in line with the rest of his body. It was a good thing she had been so well prepared by the wonderful teasing and massage, though, because as he unceremoniously plunged himself inside her ready pussy she discovered that he was most certainly not small. In fact, he was a little big even for a human, and she felt him hitting deep inside her once he was hilted. What’s more, he had a very unusual cock; its length was covered in little bumps and nubs, and would have felt more like some kind of sex toy if not for the warm, fleshy feel of it inside her. He didn’t pause very long after penetrating her fully, beginning to thrust quickly and powerfully almost as soon as he had, and the archer let out a light groan into the water. All those little bumps and ridges were rubbing against her inner walls in a wonderfully pleasing way, and even though he was thrusting at a pretty rapid pace with no regard for how long he lasted, he would likely have little problem getting her off with his surprisingly big member.

All the while, Catherine’s kissing partner shifted around, turning until his own cock was level with her mouth, one of his little hands starting to stroke his length as he waited for her to take the initiative. Apparently he was a little wary of putting his penis in amongst her sharp teeth without her explicit permission, which was probably smart, but unnecessary in this case. She took a moment to size up his member, finding it more in line with what she had expected for these little people; it was certainly quite small, smaller than any boyfriend she had ever had, but still big enough to be something she might imagine seeing on a normal human. Granted, she might have felt a little disappointed if it were sliding into her, but that was another thing entirely. In this position it seemed just perfect; even though the EGG had prevented her from gagging even on the nightcrawlers’ cocks, she wasn’t especially fond of deepthroating, and it looked like he could take this one fully without it getting into her throat. She could also see that apparently having a strange sex toy for a dick wasn’t unique to just the one pounding her pussy, because this little guy was similarly bumpy and nobbed.

Catherine allowed herself to pause as she watched the small man stroke himself for a few more moments, biting her lip softly to stifle her moans, even though the water would do enough to make it unnecessary. The continued massage and the dick slamming into her pussy rhythmically were already doing a number on her, and the experience was only just beginning. Finally, though, she leaned forward and opened her mouth, closing her lips around the shaft and flicking her tongue over the head a few times. She had given quite a few blowjobs in her time, and while she wouldn’t claim to be great at it by any stretch, she knew what to do. She began to slowly bob her head up and down, taking a little bit more of his length into her mouth each time, her tongue still working his tip. It wasn’t long before her lips were pressed against his crotch, his balls resting on her chin as she looked up at him; just as she’d anticipated, his tip barely poked the back of her throat.

As Catherine snaked her tongue down to cradle the underside of the dick in her mouth, she felt another set of hands on her hips, and knew that she was about to be double-penetrated for the second time in her EGG experience, or really just period. She was a little bit nervous about it, but that was quickly dispelled as she felt his small erection slipping into her backside. It felt more like someone was pushing a nobbed finger or two into her ass than a dick, and it was pretty good. Just enough to make her feel full without stretching her out, and it made her pussy tighten nicely around the big cock inside it. The archer started to bob her head up and down along the whole length of the cock inside her once the little man fucking her ass had found his rhythm, her tongue working the underside of the shaft and the head where possible. Despite the strange, inhuman nature of his member, it tasted much more human than the nightcrawlers had, as did the precum that began to leak out onto her tongue, which she appreciated; dick was an acquired taste, that was certain, but she had acquired it over the years.

The small women ceasing to grope Catherine’s breasts skillfully drew her attention away from that briefly, though they quickly swam to her outstretched arms, causing her to watch curiously. Starting with the leader, they clamped down around her wrists, grinding their huge clits against her hands. She marveled at the length and girth of the things, wondering what it would be like to basically have a cock for a jewel. It was clear that they wanted some help to get off, but she was a little bit hesitant. She knew that her own little nub was incredibly sensitive, and she wasn’t sure it would feel good to have it groped and squeezed roughly. Still, she rubbed the palms of her hands, urging the little women forward, and parted the space between her middle and ring fingers, indicating that they should place their clits in the space. When they did she squeezed their sensitive organs ever so gently between her fingers, allowing them to thrust at their own pace while she stroked them softly with the tips of her fingers. The archer began to twist her head around as she bobbed her head fairly rapidly, her tongue working over every inch of flesh it could reach; she wanted to get him off, and fairly quick, so that others could have a chance to enjoy her mouth.

Catherine was already moaning around the cock in her mouth when she felt the attentions to her ample breasts resume, slender fingers tweaking her nipples as they skillfully kneaded her soft orbs. After a little while they pressed her bosom together, making a tight little valley for one of the men to put his dick inside. Her chest was more than big enough for him, and swallowed his member up in the pillowy flesh with each thrust. Her more traditional means of pleasuring others taken up, the little people got a bit more creative. One of the women began to rub her pussy and clit against the archer’s bicep, such as it was, trying to get herself off that way, at about the same time one of the women and one of the men found her feet, rubbing their genitals on her soles. She wiggled her toes a little, inviting them to use that in some way to help themselves along, though she wasn’t sure how it could. She could even feel one of them trying to bend her leg a little, bending her knee around his cock as he tried to fuck that. She tried to help him out with that if allowed, bending her leg slowly to squeeze the back of her knee more around his little dick, giving him something tight to thrust into. All the while a few of the little people continued to massage her back and shoulders, as if she needed even more stimulation.

After about a minute with all this going on Catherine dragged her eyes away from the little man she was blowing, taking some time to look around to the rest of the swarm of small people around her. A number of them were masturbating to the sight of her being gangbanged, some couples kissing each other as they watched the show, but she was clearly where the action was. It was only her being fucked, none of the diminutive women offering themselves up to the men, no sideshow distractions. It felt good to be center of attention this way. She also enjoyed pleasing others, and she was about to get a lot of chances to do that. She couldn’t even really tell how many were using her at that moment.

Catherine’s attention was quickly drawn back to the little man she was sucking, though, and she resumed staring up at him as she moaned somewhat exaggeratedly around his small dick, to add a little bit of vibration to the stimulation she was giving him. Now the one between her legs was really jackhammering her, thrusting at a furious pace that the one in her ass couldn’t quite match. She could feel every bump and nodule on his cock stimulating her inner walls with each powerful thrust, and it was starting to drive her wild. She was so overstimulated, almost every part of her body being touched and used, that she was starting to writhe and squirm with pleasure. The little guy pounding her pussy clearly wasn’t going to last very much longer, his dick beginning to throb inside her, but his efforts combined with all the others were more than enough. The archer was building quickly to her own peak, bobbing her head on the cock in her mouth as fast as she could, wanting to get him off before she lost control. Soon enough, though, the one between her legs rammed home hard one last time and began to spurt his hot load into her cunt. It set off her own orgasm, and she let out a long, lewd moan around the little dick as her body bucked and writhed. She couldn’t quite keep up her attentions to the little man using her mouth, but he picked up the slack, thrusting and grinding against her tongue as his cock began to throb and twitch, before finally unleashing his own load into her mouth, his tiny balls pulsing against her chin as they emptied their contents into her.

Catherine started to come down from her peak as she swallowed down the cum, regaining her senses just in time to feel the women using her hands begin to orgasm and squeeze their big clits a little harder, stroking them faster to intensify their pleasure. The two spent males pulled out of her, earning a wink from her as others moved to replace them. The one in her ass finished next, as did another behind her, who had apparently been using her hair to jerk off. She was soon enough penetrated in her cunt again, but this time by a much smaller dick, maybe even smaller than the one she had sucked off. It was still a good deal like a sex toy, but its small size dampened the pleasure a little. Which was just fine with the archer, really; this had only taken a few minutes, and if she came with every man that pounded her she would probably be mindless by the time this finished. She let go of the women’s clits after giving them a playful rub and pat, accepting the next into her hands and beginning to pleasure them just as the man using her breasts shot his load. Soon they had all been replaced, and she was being used by a whole new set of cocks and clits, her lips pressed lewdly against another small man’s crotch with his dick in her mouth.

Catherine didn’t feel particularly dominated, though. With the little cocks pistoning in and out of her she felt a steadily but slowly building pleasure, and she felt more as if she were the center of attention in a consensual orgy than the subject a gangrape. It helped that she was actively participating, getting at least three of them off of her own free will. They never stopped massaging her either, keeping her nice and relaxed as every part of her body was stroked and rubbed and fucked. The huge group settled into a rhythm then, with a pair of men pounding her lower holes fast and hard for three or four minutes before cumming in her very sloppy holes while she sucked another off and stroked a few women to orgasm. All the while any number of men and women would use her body to get themselves off before being replaced by still others. She tended to cum every three or four rounds, though sometimes one of them with a particularly big cock or good technique would speed up the timetable pleasantly. It went on for hours, the archer losing track of how many orgasms she had had. Her body was starting to get sore, her holes rubbed raw by innumerable dicks, and though she still felt good she was reaching her limit. Still, she gamely tried to keep going, right up until the first little guy who had fucked her slid into her cum-slick pussy again, and she groaned with pleasure as she ceased her efforts, laying limply and allowing the rest to finish with her on their own. He was better than the rest by a wide margin, not just in size, but also in the way he went about it. Her eyes fluttered closed as she felt those wonderful bumps stroke her well-fucked inner walls, filling her with pleasure. As she came one last time her body gave in to the fatigue, and she drifted off into unconsciousness.

Catherine woke up some time later in the same place, though she couldn’t say how long afterwards. Being in the ocean had done wonders for her, in that she wasn’t absolutely drenched in cum, which was a positive. Of course, every muscle in her body was on fire. She felt sore enough that it seemed like she had run a marathon, or perhaps something even more intensive. She took a moment to just let herself float and look around the chamber. Most of the swarm was gone now, leaving only the leader, and that first male who had penetrated her. They didn’t notice her yet, so she would have relatively free reign to do as she pleased… she slowly, carefully began to swim towards them from behind, partly to sneak up on them, partly because she couldn’t manage much better pace, being so sore. When she got to the woman, she gently glomped her from behind, turned her head, and gave her a brief kiss, to show the small humanoid leader how she had felt about her experience. If allowed, she would turn the man’s head towards hers and give him a kiss as well, before beginning to sign. “I had fun. Now I need help to find a friend. If you help me…” she signed, and then she pointed to the leader’s clit while sliding a finger into her mouth, sucking on it a little to make her offer clear. She wouldn’t mind giving these two a little bit more intimate attention on an individual basis if they helped her find Roger.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A few bubbles escaped the apparent leader's lips at Catherine's surprise attack, but surprise quickly became arousal at the kiss. A blush colored the diminutive woman's cheeks, one that only became brighter as Catherine turned her lips on the male. And the archer certainly had her attention when she offered attention on a one-on-one level.

Perhaps the wrong type of attention, though, as she began to play with her own quickly stiffening clitty. A lewd gleam brightened her eyes as she looked at the still-naked archer. She began to drift toward the human with lecherous intent. But before her small hands could roam over Catherine's body once more the male, with an embarrassed look, seized her by her upper arms and pulled her away. They shared a short exchange in their race's own language. The female apparently was none too happy at being stopped, but the archer could see her resolve slowly weakening beneath whatever the male's argument was before eventually settling into a resigned pout.

The little woman turned toward Catherine and signed toward her, some of it too advanced for the archer to understand yet. Fine. We'll help. Just don't forget your promise! Was the basic gist that the human could make out. What are we doing? She concluded in signs, though she didn't wait a second before swimming behind Catherine and latching onto the archer in a manner that seemed akin to an underwater piggyback ride--a bit of a dirty one, as the diminutive creature's had firmly grabbed the human's tits. The male gave an apologetic shrug, but otherwise waited for the archer's answer.

Skills
Combat

Traveling

???

Fate
Settings
Achievements
Love is in the Air
Therapy Not Included
The Old Ball and Chain
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It quickly became apparent to Catherine that the leader of the little people was quite… excitable. Her quick kiss made the small woman blush, her kiss of the male making the blush even more prominent. Her offer definitely got the woman going, too, and she could see the oversized clit beginning to stiffen up to full size, the diminutive humanoid stroking it to help it along as she drifted at the nude archer, a lewd look in her eyes. This could quickly turn bad for her, she thought, as she could probably overpower her little assailant, but she didn’t want to, especially not with the risk that she could summon all the rest of the cloud of small people. Fortunately the male “saved” her, grabbing his companion with an embarrassed look on his face and pulling her aside for a talk.

The talk went on for some time, and though Catherine couldn’t understand the words used, she got the general gist of what was said. The male was arguing with the woman, trying to get her to leave the human alone, and the little woman was none too pleased about it. Still, she seemed to be slowly giving in to whatever argument he was making, and finally she gave up, though she pouted cutely about it. She then turned and signed towards the archer, some of the signs too advanced for her, but Catherine got the gist. She was saying that they would help, although she wanted assurance that the human would remember her promise before asking what they were doing. The archer smiled, signing back “don’t worry, I’m a woman of my word,” or something very close to it. The little woman then swam around behind her, latching onto her in a piggyback ride, though she used the human’s ample breasts to hold onto. The man looked apologetic as Catherine let out a soft gasp into the water, but she didn’t mind too awful much, as long as the small humanoid didn’t actively grope her and distract her.

“I’m new here. A friend of mine was brought here with me, but I haven’t seen him since we were taken off the ship. I need to find him and make sure he’s okay. I was looking through these caves, but he was taken by the black creatures. I’m not really even sure where to look, but I need to find him” she would sign, or at least try to. If there were any words she was missing she would try to replace them with equivalents, but this was difficult. She wished she could just talk to them normally. In any case, she would wait for their advice on where to look before making the next move, to wherever it is they thought she should look.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It turned out that most of her attempts at communication would be received by the man alone. The female and apparent leader of the group had, as the human was signing, clamped her lips around one of Catherine's earlobes and was busily squeezing at her chest. The diminutive male gave the archer a look that seemed a cross between an apology and 'we're not all like that'. He did sign back something hopeful, though. Party arrived one day ago. I know the way. His signs read roughly. Follow. He swam off without another word.

Catherine, still beset by her short passenger and unused to swimming in the first place, was a fair amount slower than the little man whose body had evolved for the purpose of gliding through the water. He was patient, at least, and slowed down for her when she needed it as they swam. The trio found their way through several chambers of the labyrinth-like caverns on their journey. They passed a few groups of other sea creatures on the way -- the red sirens mostly -- but they let the human, her guide, and the little woman hitching a piggyback ride on her go by without trouble.

About thirty minutes of following the male -- with the archer going up, down, left, right, and every other direction so often and seemingly randomly that she would almost certainly be lost on how to get out without the short people to guide her -- had gone by before they came upon the chamber they were looking for. It was a space much like all the others she had seen in exploring: large and almost empty. In it she found Roger and three of the dark ones which had defeated and captured her. One was on either side of him, holding an arm down, while the third had mounted him. Their eyes were all on the sailor and their bouncing comrade, which left their backs to Catherine.

The archer herself was still in a small passageway outside of the chamber, along with the two shorter creatures. It was as they watched that the female removed herself from Catherine's back. She swam to the front of the archer and signed. Looks fine to me. Pay me boob-lady! The male grabbed her by the shoulder, obviously recognizing the archer's position on Roger's safety might go a bit farther than just confirming that he was alive. There was another heated exchange of hand-signs between the two. It ended with the female pouting and the male looking to Catherine curiously. He might hear her out, at least, if she wanted to try to rescue Roger from his tormentors.

Skills
Combat

Traveling

???

Fate
Settings
Achievements
Love is in the Air
Therapy Not Included
The Old Ball and Chain
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Unfortunately for Catherine, she seemed to have lost the attention of the short female. Or rather her attention had shifted back to the human’s body, because she was sucking gently on her earlobe, groping her ample chest rather enthusiastically. Thankfully it seemed that the male was able to communicate with her through sign language. He looked kind of apologetic and embarrassed, clearly not liking what his leader was doing, and he quickly signed back something that the archer mostly understood. Something about a “party” arriving the day previous, and that he knew where to go. That got her attention, even as she was being molested by the woman, because it sounded right to her, and though she didn’t know how many other men might have been taken by the nightcrawlers there seemed to her to be a good chance that the short man could lead her to Roger. When he swam off, she quickly started to follow him.

Of course, the leader of the diminutive humanoids continued to squeeze Catherine’s breasts firmly, nibbling on her ear, which was by no means conducive to good swimming. It didn’t help that the human was already fairly bad at swimming, so she was quite a bit slower than the small man. She couldn’t help but admire his body as she trailed along behind him; not the attractiveness of it or anything like that, but how much better suited it was to swimming than the human body. If Meda hadn’t mentioned that they were magical creatures, she would have wondered just how long it took a humanoid creature like him to evolve a body like that, but she thought there was a fairly good chance that it had occurred all at once by a burst of magic or a curse of some kind. They made their way onward through the caverns, which seemed quite a bit like a maze to the archer as she swam along behind her guide, encountering a number of other groups of creatures in some of rooms, most of them the red variety of siren. Luckily they were left alone by all of them, probably because of the small humanoids; the archer felt it likely that different groups tried to avoid conflict between one another whenever possible.

The path Catherine followed the man on didn’t seem like a path at all by the end, and it twisted and turned, forced her to swim up and then down, and sometimes they even did u-shaped turns. It took thirty minutes to get where they were going, and by that time she had absolutely no clue where they were. Beyond that, if the game hadn’t been helping her out she almost certainly would have collapsed in a heap of exhaustion, but she adjusted to the pace and the activity after a while, even with the little woman piggy-backing on her and groping her. She even began to enjoy it a little; it was good exercise, and the firm caresses to her chest were a pleasant diversion from the mild tedium of the long journey. When the short man finally found the room he was looking for, the archer swam in after him to find it mostly empty, though at the back of it was what she had been looking for. There was Roger, held down by two of the black creatures that had captured them, a third riding his cock rather vigorously. Catherine clenched her fists as she watched it, at once a bit jealous of them, and angry, wanting to make it stop. The sailor almost surely wasn’t consenting to it, considering how he was being held down…

The only problem was that at that moment the small woman got off of Catherine’s back, swimming around in front of her. The human eyed the small leader, watching for her signs, which soon came, and which made her rather mad on top of her growing anger at the situation in front of her. The diminutive humanoid indicated that in her opinion, Roger was fine, and then demanded that she pay her, calling her “boob lady.” That didn’t sit right with her at all, but before she could sign anything in reply the small man grabbed his leader, pulling her aside and signing with her furiously. At the end the little woman pouted, and the man looked over at Catherine with a curious look on his face, and she began to sign back. “First, I am NOT ‘boob lady’” she signed, emphasizing the “not” rather forcefully, “call me something a little more respectful, please. Second, he is NOT fine. He is being raped. I don’t want to let that continue, not under any circumstances. Is there anything we can do about it?”