RPG RPG Maker [Caryo] トレジャーハンター アカリ TREASURE HUNTER AKARI RE146391 RJ146391

OP
Y

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Caryo トレジャーハンター アカリ

caryo game with no monsters, tentacles or stomach bulges.. fuck me.. :(
Yea I was a little sad that they didn't use any of that stuff either. Considering the first two games had a lot of that I was kinda expecting a lot of it in this one as well....o well mayb next time

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Caryo draws nice, good ol' titties.

Unlike those other artists who think 100 lbs inflated sandbags are hot.

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried your method, but AGTH keeps spitting out loads of text, and Chiitrans isn't filtering it.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, the art in this is pretty amazing. One of the best art styles I've seen in a H-game. Imo.

And as someone who isn't into bestiality, tentacle sex or monster sex, I am glad they didn't put it in.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I tried your method, but AGTH keeps spitting out loads of text, and Chiitrans isn't filtering it.
That's weird. I just tried it again with this game and I could see the repeating text in agth, but the text appearing in chiitrans exactly reflected what was on the screen. The stranger thing is, when I looked at my settings, I didn't have any of the repeating text settings checked. I had turned them off because I'm using chii in my translation project and I forgot to turn them back on.

Here's my settings:

I'm using 0x00543161 lstrlenA as the text stream.

Attachments

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

• go 1st dungeon, better use gun kill enemy, if no ammo use リポルパーの弾
  • > go NE talk to man View attachment 18732 then go north kill enemy get RPG
  • > if 3 enemy in fight use RPG, then go treasure room has hscene
  • > open box and go NE to hidden road View attachment 18733 then leave dungeon
  • > 2nd dungeon drop down, then go up again choice swimming suit (水着になって橋を度る)
  • > deep click switch and get pot View attachment 18734
  • > move back has hscene, then move out 2nd choice for stay in dungeon (can try 1st choice leave dungeon see GoR and ending)
  • > 3rd dungeon follow enemy to north, dont lost him
  • > north to click View attachment 18735 then get item in deep and talk to all ppl
  • > back to 1st dungeon choice (変装する), then move near treasure has hscene
  • > 2nd dungeon choice (そのまま橋を渡る) drop down and click corpse View attachment 18736
  • > 3rd dungeon choice (学者になりすます) has hscene and open box in SW
  • > back to 2nd dungeon, drop down click the cant push statue, then push 2 other statue to right place
  • > 4 corner push statue again then move to deep room has hscene (NE area is View attachment 18737 >>> View attachment 18738, SE area is push yellow statue to SW then push blue one to NE View attachment 18739, NW area is push horse inside then push it out, next pull blue statue in then push it out View attachment 18740)
  • > back to camp choice (脱出する) to ending
2nd dungeon, what do you mean by push the 2 other statue to the right place? What is the right place?