What's new

Candyland CYOA

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Candyland CYOA

*Emily and Kari scramble out of their sleeping bag, the entirety of their bare, sweaty, naked bodies to the freezing cold conditions. The two of them shiver as they panic and rummage through their bag to find anything to patch the massive hole in the tent, the howling wind roaring, and sending freezing ice cream and whipped cream at their exposed bodies, slowly freezing them. All they had was alot of spring clothing and some food provisions, none of which could help them repair their tent.

Seeing as they had no hope of restoring the tent, the two of them got dressed in the warmest skirts and tops they had and put on their gummie flip flops, to try and get as warm as best as they could.

What should they do:

A. Abandon the tent and seek a warm shelter.

B. Take their chances warming up in the sleeping bag, waiting for the storm to pass.

C. Other.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B. At least we have the sleeping bags to try to stay warm with. Sounds smarter then wandering around in frigid an freezing snowstorms in Spring time clothes, anyway.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They're not far from the cave you know...

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A. It's possibly the better long-term plan, and certainly the more likely to lead to getting sexy times with someone new. :p

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gonna vote for A.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C

One person wraps up in the sleeping bag, the other doubles up on the spring clothing and head out to that cave

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emily and Kari decide that it is best to abandon their tent which was beyond repair and make a break for the cave. They quickly pack up their sleeping bag and rush out into the freezing storm. Upon leaving the tent, they look to the cave in shock and disappointment. The rumble they heard earlier was from an avalanche which caved in the cave and tore a hole in their tent. The ground starts to rumble again as more chunks of chocolate and cream tumbled from the summit. Kari and Emily dashed away through the snow as fast as they could, the ice cream and whipped cream rushed down the side of the mountain. Kari stumbled and let go of their half-packed sleeping bag causing it to slide down the a small slope for a small distance. This gave Emily an idea.:

A. Use the sleeping bag as a sled to slide down the side of the mountain.

B. Curl up in the sleeping bag and hope for protection from the avalanche.

C. Other.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

A.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Going with the exciting consensus here. A.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emily grabs their insulated gummy sleeping bag and quickly unrolls it and lies it out on the ground. It starts to skid across the surface of the ice cream and whipped cream. Emily quickly hops on. Kari quickly catches on, quickly hopping on behind Emily on their makeshift sled. The two of them kick start their sleeping bag sled down the slope, the roaring avalanche raging and closing in behind them. They accelerated faster, and faster, flecks of ice cream and whipped cream raining down behind them, their surroundings started to blur with their increasing speed. As the avalanche was just about to close in and envelop the two young lovers, their make-shift sled launched off of a tall mountain-side cliff.

Emily and Kari screamed as they began their descent off of the cliff's edge, the massive, roaring avalanche of whipped cream and ice cream plummeting above them. Emily saw no way of surviving this; There was absolutely NO way. Emily makes her way towards the free-falling Kari whilst in free-fall herself, and hugs her tightly.

"Kari! Before we die, I want to tell you something! Kari, I LOVE YOU~!"

*Kari gets teary eyed and hugs Emily tighter*

"I love you too Emily~!"

The two girls then close their eyes and began passionately kissing one another, their lives flashing before their eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What seemed like an eternity was really only a couple minutes, as the two girls plunged into a huge lake of nectar, at the base of a massive waterfall cascading down the chocolate cliff's face. Kari and Emily quickly made their way to the nectar lake's surface. The two of them swam towards each other and hug and kiss each other, thankful that they were alive.

However, the remnants of the cascading avalanche descending upon them.

What should they do?:

A. Dive under, and try to dodge the debris.

B. Make their way to the shore.

C. Try and swim behind the large waterfall.

D. Other.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't think "go down" is a sustainable approach to avoiding falling things. Also, swimming under real waterfalls really hurts. So I'm going to say B: get to the shore before things really start to get sticky. (I apologize.)

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

C.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A. And do try to do the whole Kevin Costner Waterworld oxygen while at they're at it XD

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I don't think "go down" is a sustainable approach to avoiding falling things. Also, swimming under real waterfalls really hurts. So I'm going to say B: get to the shore before things really start to get sticky. (I apologize.)
He has Brain. I follow him.

B

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emily notices the ice cream and whipped cream raining down upon them and grabs Kari by the arm and dives deep under water to try and dodge the chocolate debris mixed in with the avalanche. Upon hitting the water, the "snow" melted and the debris sunk down at a slow rate, making it easy to dodge and avoid under the water. After Emily could hold her breath no longer, she rose to the surface with Kari. At the surface, it appears that the avalanche had passed its course, and the two of them swam to the shore, and caught their breath from all that excitement.

What should they do?:

A. Wait a bit longer; catch their breath.

B. Check their surroundings.

C. Other.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

A.