What's new

Calgary, Alberta - Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Calgary, Alberta - Canada

*hearing gunfire she eeped lightly but felt safe when nothing came flying by her so instead she kept charging and coming upon the rear of the snake she dived to grab hold of its tail..upon success of at least touching the beast a bright flash would emanate from where she was as she gave a burst of electricity straight into the Snakes tail...holding on as long as she could letting the charge continue to transfer as long as she could hold onto it she would stop short finally after giving about half of her stored charge into the creature if she wasnt bucked off first.*

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Przemek was both happy and unhappy about Chris' presence. There was something about this guy's scent that screamed danger. Of course, this meant that the fight would be much easier - on the other hand, the mere presence of Chris was downright freaky. Fortunately, the man managed to stop the snake from attacking. The ghoul decided to use this opportunity to his advantage and charge again, hoping to get on top of the beast again. "I don't suppose you got a gun for me, do you?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You kidding? These things are useless against something THAT damn big. I don't think the bullets fazed it at all, only my sudden arrival. We won't get that lucky again. Przemek, you've been here longer, how tough is it's hide?"

About that point and time Zale's jolt sank home into the snake, which roared in anger and pain, violently whipping it's tail, and her, directly towards the wall at speeds that would likely smash her flat if she didn't let go.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*letting out an excited cry she didnt let go but she wouldnt be holding onto it anymore...another flash of light as sparks bounced off the wall around its tail and then a few moments later she would be scurrying away from the wall laughing a bit after her body reformed from the dispersion.*

"WoW! i think i made it mad guys! any suggesstions? haha!"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"I can't cut through it, that's how tough it is! It slammed it's own head into the damn ceiling and didn't even pause!" Przemek lunged forward, trying to jump onto the snake and climb up on it's head again. "I don't suppose you got a grenade or something? I'd love to feed this bitch it's last meal." Once again, the ghoul decided to go for the eyes.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Przemek would hear Chris mutter an "ah ... shit, that ain't good."

A sudden thought occurred to him though as Przemek jumped onto it.

"Przemek, how much do you trust my shooting?"

The snake had started to whip around to go for Zaleia again, but was cut off when Przemek jumped onto it again, thrashing it's head around trying to either throw the ghoul off, or catch him in a brush with the wall and flatten him.

"Zale, idea, can you get around that bloody thing or do I need to come get you?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

The ghoul frantically moved around, holding onto the snake and watching out for the wall. He was not eager to go down so easily - after exhausting other options, Przemek was hellbent on dealing any kind of damage to it. "About as much as I trust anyone's shooting! If you got an idea, just do it! It's not like we've got much of a choice!"

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"yah no problem i can get over there...whats up?"

*she prepared to back up and evade the snake but saw it was getting distracted once more by the two up front. she rubbed her hands and jumped for its tail again giving it a short and quick shock of electricity. her goal was trying to keep it disoriented at the least with the shocks*

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Try to get the damn thing to open it's mouth, I'm going to see if a stun blaster down it's goddamn throat will have any effect!"

Either the snake saw her, or it was a lucky move, but as Zaleia approached the snake, it's tail suddenly came flying at her midsection. It would hurt like a bitch if that connected, and even if it didn't, it would force her to have to once more avoid the attack, giving it more time to fight.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*lets out a shout and before she grabs the tail she has to break down once more the tail splattering her in a burst of sparks before they all reform into her once more a few feet back*

"oohh lemme grab you and your gonna regret it you prick!"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"You mean, let him chew on me? I'll consider it." Przemek tensed. He prepared to go after the snake's lips. Perhaps if he managed to climb on top of it's head, he'd be able to scratch them and convince the bastard to open it's mouth... Maybe he'd get to claw out an eye on his way there. Using all the strenght he could muster and pushing his claws deeper into the scales, the ghoul began to move.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Go figure. People never bloody learn..." she mutters, leaning against the wall. "Even more reason they should get a bloody good buttkicking."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Mikki passed him the piece she had prepared for him, then opened her writing book and turned it back a few pages, showing him something she had previously written.

[Honey! and Apples. and Cinnamon]

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Not much, just the basics really," Max answers before listening quietly to Dr. Magnus' explanation.

"No wonder you want to stop them then," Max says finally once Helen has finished talking and after Sarah.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At the front door of the Sanctuary, a man with silver hair stood, a guitar case on his back as he exhaled gently, preparing to put on the facade he always did. He dusted off his red coat, making sure there wasn't any trace of demon blood left on it. Inhaling, he raised his left hand and knocked on the door, hoping someone gullible enough to believe him would answer.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Henry opened his mouth to reply to Mikki, when a device he had beeped.

"Ah crap, someone's at the door. Hold that thought and food will you? Sorry!"

He raced out to answer the door.

A few moments after the man knocked on the door, he was met by a shorter, but well built man.

"Hey, good evening. What can I do for you?"

It would seem almost as if he had been expecting someone to knock on the door.

Helen nodded to both of them.

"Yes, it's also why we've been doing our best to get to people like you before they do. Unfortunately, their network seems to extend much further than we first thought, though fortunately it seems that their capacity for learning from past mistakes isn't getting better."

The snake, sensing the one on it's head was up to something, began thrashing violently, not giving Zaleia any real openings, however unable to dislodge the ghoul. As he moved though, the snake reared back it's head, aiming to smash both head and ghoul into something solid.

However, with this going on, it left one eye exposed, to which Chris tossed something at. As he hit it's eye, the snake opened it's mouth to hiss, and got a mouthful of stunner blast down the throat.

Now it convulsed in spasms, and for a moment it seemed it wouldn't go down. Then, without warning, it just simply dropped like a lead sinker, taking Przemek down for the ride.

Last edited:

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man with silver hair smiled as he raised his left hand in greeting "Hello. I'm looking for a friend of mine. Really big, muscular guy? Always wears baggy clothing? I've been looking for him all day." he says, a polite smile on his face as he says it and tugs on the strap for his guitar case.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He looked at him for a second, then shrugged.

"Well, if you mean the big guy, afraid you won't be seeing him for a while. Huh, what the hell is that smell? You smell that?"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man takes a whiff of the air, then looks at Henry, noticing his aura, and shrugging "I don't smell anything. But I do see something interesting." he says, looking past Henry and into the entrance hall as if interested in something inside.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Przemek was slightly suprised by the sudden turn of events, but his instincts were much better than those of a human being. He was ready to leap when the snake prepared to smash him into something, and when it's head went down, he jumped off and made a single somersault in the air before landing on the ground and rolling to get rid of the momentum. He exhaled, visibly relaxing and let his fingers return into their usual form before standing up and stretching. "So... How did you get him to open his mouth?"

Status
Not open for further replies.