OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle Style.

(Yay!)

Cassy walks over to them, the ranger had long since noticed her in the brightly lit inn. *This ought to be interesting* thought the ranger since he was thinking of Cassy like a whore. That is until she showed them the poster. "I heard you need some more people, I wish to join." Said Cassy to the group.
The priestess immediately asked "Can you pick locks? Fight? Or cast magic?" Cassy replied "I can pick locks and fight." "Good" Said one of the warriors. The Wizard said "Welcome aboard my name is Zace, the two warrior names are Burdoo and Nart. The priestess name is-" "I can introduce myself Zace" replied the priestess sarcastically. "My name is Veranda." "Goak, that's my name" said the ranger. Cassy replied "Well my full name is Cassandra, but call me Cassy."
The introductions finished, Veranda begin to discuss what they were going to do. Cassy picked up the information that they were going to venture through Vaab's forest to the town of Liais. There they would then go to the Duke there and receive supplies from the Duke, so that they could then venture into Loki's demi-god swamp. There they would re-seal the bargain between the duke and Loki.
"That sounds easy enough" says Cassy. "If it was easy, why then do you think the duke is hiring us?" replied Veranda icily and sarcastically. Cassy narrowed her eyes and Zace stepped in and said "Woah, calm down you two, otherwise your going to end with some damage cloths." Veranda hmphed and return to chatting with Burdoo and Nart. "Why is it hard?" Cassy asked Zace. "Well" Zace responded, "Loki tests the people bringing him the contract, usually with monsters and other hi-jinks. Since he's a demi-god it's quite hectic." "Ah" replied Cassy. "Nighttime people" said Goak, "Let's get some shut eye, the duke's paying the inn for us."

Equipment:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders:

Upper Body: White Cotton Bra. Leather Shirt cut in the middle.
Hands:
Right:
Left:

Waist: Leather Belt encircling a leather skirt and holding two rusty daggers and two copper and a copper short sword. (one rusty dagger tip broken off.)
Lower Body: White Panties. Fitting leather Pants.
Feet: Leather Boots.

1.) Steal their stuff while they sleep. (Chance of getting caught by Goak.)
2.) Eat some of the food and then sleep in a bed.
3.) Other.

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

2, no point betraying thier hospitality.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2. No use stealing from them when they'll travel together for a while.
Steal from them when the job is done.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

2, but better yet... Steal AND Kill them after they are done.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassy sat herself down and begin to help herself to some of the food. She heard Veranda whispering to the two twin warriors "I want Burdoo in my vagina and Nart lubricating my ass, you got that?
Cassy could see the warriors nodding as they both headed up the stairs. Cassy begin to say something to Goak, but was cut off abruptly by Zace, "I'm pretty sure you heard Veranda, don't worry or be jealous, their lovers. In fact try to ignore them, Veranda was a bitch to you, since she feared her two lovers would ignore her and go after you." Cassy mouth formed an O.
She shrugged and continued to eat the delicious food, especially the fish. Cassy savored the taste of sugared salmon. But all too soon it was gone and Cassy asked Zace "Which room is mine?" Zace said "The black gilted door." Cassy headed up to the room and found it spartan, but the bed looked downy soft. She put her hand on it and she felt goose feathers in it. Cassy smiled to herself, she was going to get an awesome sleep tonight.
Cassy undressed, leaving only her bra and panties on. She then put a bar over the door and a chair underneath the knob. Cassy closed and locked the shutters on the inside. *There, no one should be getting into this room now.* Thought Cassy, who then lay down on the bed and fell fast asleep.
About Seven Hours later.
Cassy awoke to a banging on her down and stretched and yawned. She then went over, lifted the bar and removed the chair. Cassy opened the door to find Zace there. "Com'n we need to get go-" Zace stopped abruptly, since he say Cassy in her bra and panties, which were both white. He also noted the pink stripes with blue-black on their edges, the stripes were around her nether regions and breasts, similar to encircling them. The stripes continued up to her face by her neck then stopped.
"What? Why are you staring at me? meooawned Cassy. Cassy then noticed Zace's ear's becoming quite flushed and finally looked down. She stiffened and then slammed the door into Zace's face. Cassy heard a yelp of pain before hurrying over to her skirt, pants and belt with her weapons and shirt. She put them all on, then opened to the door. Zace was holding his nose. "Sorry, but lets get going" said Cassy. Zace just nodded.
Once they were downstairs, Veranda, looking quite refreshed and sparkly, showed Cassy which horse she would ride. Cassy realized she was ridding with Goak, since there was only 5 horse. Cassy just ignored it. They then rode off to Vaab's forest.

Still waking up.

Equipment:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders:
Upper Body:
White Cotton Bra. Leather Shirt cut in the middle.
Hands:
Right:
Left:

Waist: Leather Belt encircling a leather skirt and holding two rusty daggers and two copper and a copper short sword. (one rusty dagger tip broken off.)

SSD
1.) They encounter a monster. (Name it.)
2.) They encounter nothing.

(Split second decision!)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

1) GIANT GOLEM ATTACKING THE DUKE!

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Riiiiiiight.

1 though, seriously. Pack of demonic wolves (wargs?)

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Come on man, don't be such a bore. Things happen suddenly all the time.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Cassy and group are frickin a Golem!? Sigh -.-)

As they passed through out the gates of the town of Aika. And entered the forest, after an hour of traveling, Cassy asks "How much farther?" Zace replies "It's a 5 hour long trip." Cassy grumbles and they continue on.
Another hour of traveling.
Cassy was starting to doze when she heard something slither. Cassy immediately bolted up from her sleep and open both eyes in time Veranda's Horse and her two warriors get entangled in vines. "SHIT" yells Zace. "It's a plant golem" remarks Goak, dryly. "I can see that!" said Zace. "I was telling Cassy" said Goak. Just then the golem reached up with one of it's hands to crush Nart, or was it Burdoo? Anyway, Cassy jumped off her horse and sliced some of the vines holding the other warrior. Zace begin to mutter a spell, and a bolt of lightning shot from his fingertips scything through the golems vine melded stone hand. Goak just sat back, knowing he would get in the way with his arrows. The golem, not showing any sign of pain, begin to retreat with Veranda. "NO!" Yelled one of the twins and tried to hack his way through the wall of vines that were springing up from the golems retreat. "HELP!" yelled Veranda, who was swiftly silenced by a vine covering her mouth. Zace muttered something again and fire came up from the ground burning the vines.
Cassy finally cut through all the vines holding the other twin warrior who grunted "thanks" and sped off towards the fleeing golem. Both warriors were in hot pursuit, each wielding giant two headed great-axes.

Sweating.

Equipment:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders:
Upper Body:
Hands:
Right:
Left:

Inventory:
Bag of Copper Coins (5)
Extra White Panties.
Some salted fish and beef.
Water Canteen.

1.) Help the warriors rescue Veranda.
2.) Stay back and catch your breath.
3.) Other.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

1, shes a cat, she can probably catch up

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, Crom is late.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Gonna be lazy)
Cassy sprints after the warriors and Veranda, forgetting that she has a horse. As Cassy ventures deeper into the forest, she comes upon the remains of the golem and the warriors. Cassy felt sick looking at the twisted off arms and crushed chests. Cassy heard Veranda screaming in the distance.

Sweating. Feeling Sick. Winded.

Equipment:
Head:
Neck:
Shoulders:
Upper Body:
Hands:
Right:
Left:
Waist:
Leather Belt encircling a leather skirt and holding two rusty daggers and two copper and a copper short sword. (one rusty dagger tip broken off.)

Inventory:
Bag of Copper Coins (5)
Extra White Panties.
Some salted fish and beef.
Water Canteen.

1.A) Cautiously sneak ahead to find Veranda,
1.B) Charge right on! (For idiotic people this choice is,)
2.) Go back to Zace and Goak for help.
3.) Other.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

3) Do a quick recon while you wait for the others to catch up

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Cautiously sneak, then 2