What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

hollowzen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

Probably that one with the loli Mikami. Dunno when it's coming out, though.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the reason behind him removing the game from DLsite?

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The succubus are back!

I hope he also includes the fourth one created to his last CG set on DLsite.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

OMG, Vitamin quest 2 gonna being released next year, I'm so excited :eek:

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dang, this is good news.

Considering Vitamin Quest was the first hentai RPG to get me in to the genre(no more shitty flash games on Newgrounds!) I'll definitely see about buying this...just hope someone releases some sort of translation soon after, always missed not knowing half of what was going on in the original.

Consdiering they look like sprites, high hopes it will still have sprite sex animations:D

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dang, this is good news.
Considering Vitamin Quest was the first hentai RPG to get me in to the genre(no more shitty flash games on Newgrounds!) I'll definitely see about buying this...just hope someone releases some sort of translation soon after, always missed not knowing half of what was going on in the original.
Consdiering they look like sprites, high hopes it will still have sprite sex animations:D
Since Vitamin Quest I was a big success, I think some translators will translate VQ II when it's released :p

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can you show some evidence there is a vitamin quest 2 coming? i dont find anything :)

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to uncensor this with sgedit?

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to uncensor this with sgedit?
Not the DLsite version. Chances are thr free version being released next year will have the same lighr censoring that can be removed like Drop Factory though.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not the DLsite version. Chances are thr free version being released next year will have the same lighr censoring that can be removed like Drop Factory though.
That would be good, this game is sweet but the censoring bothers me a little.

phoenyxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

VITAMIN QUEST 2 NEXT YEAR U KIDDING ME OO ??????

ONCE IN MY LIFE IT SEEMS I GONNA SPEND TO BUY ONE GAME....

GUYS ANY1 CAN TELL ME IF IS DLSITE WHERE BUY IT CUZ I THINK I WILL OO and is it in dollar or other money ???
:confused::confused:

dxasmodeus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the reason behind him removing the game from DLsite?
I do not know. However, if I had to hazard a guess, I would say it was the obnoxious cut that DLSite takes for its profits.They take anywhere from 30-55% Again, it is just a guess.

roe2121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone able to reupload or am I just missing a working link? Sorry to be a bother, just been playing Dropfactory and quite enjoying it. ^.^

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pm'ed you roe

The only thing about this game is i wish there were more enemy types. Other than that this game is great. I beat the 3rd succubus the other day and while preggo i talked to shii like 3 times and the game screen went black. I could only pause and unpause, the game wouldn't continue. I instead had an abortion and then when i talked to her again it played normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had to reinstall the game from Broly's link because I had to swap computers and the data got corrupted along the way, and now I keep getting "RPGVX RTP etc etc Japanese characters" as an error message. I also downloaded RPGMaker VX Ace to try to fix that but I'm still getting that message. Any idea how to fix this? Does it have to be in the same folder as Vitamin Quest?

Lost Imp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

VX Ace is the wrong RTP for this game, you need VX, they are different and not cross compatible.

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

VX Ace is the wrong RTP for this game, you need VX, they are different and not cross compatible.
Got it. And now it's a different problem.

Graphics / Characters etc etc. This occurs when I'm trying to head to the church (first quest). Is there any way to fix it?

Lost Imp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Graphics / Characters etc etc. This occurs when I'm trying to head to the church (first quest). Is there any way to fix it?
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark, did you have Japanese selected as the non-unicode region when you extracted the archive? If not then the files aren't named correctly and this is causing the error.

If the above is not the case, post a screenshot of the error message please.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I find with some games I have to copy the files from VX or VX Ace in to my game folder so that it replaces all the base images and such and then it works fine.

It used to be okay but then I had to wipe my computer or got a new one(forget which) and I must have installed them wrong or something, so I just have to fix it this way.

If the unicode thing doesn't work try that.

So basically go in to your folder for VX and copy all the folders that say "graphics" etc etc in to your game folders so they replace them.

Works for me but you could have a totally different problem. Not gonna pretend I have a clue:p

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry that you're having problems but i dont think there is anything wrong with the files as it works perfectly on my end. I do have the japanese language pack and region settings though. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. Sometimes without the language pack, files extract with gibberish instead of japanese characters.

I had to do this with drop factory but i remember vitamin quest working without it. Could someone else download VQ from my sig and see if it works ok?