What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

Signing a translation work isn't a fault. But only the translation is our work and because of that, you can't get payed for it except accord from the original Creator. Same goes for posting their game. So putting the translation group in the credit is illegal, since the crédits are a thanks of and to the Creator of the game. But putting a small ad at the beginning of the game is okay, I think.

The fact that HRPGHEAVEN keeps for himself the translation is egoist, I accord. But you can't complain: If they never did it, you would never get it. I have the princip that you can't complain about something free. If you do something that you don't like or want to keep it for yourself, it's your choice.

PS: Sorry for my bad English.

phoenyxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys i just discovered vitamin quest any1 know if the games still been updated or the game is complete? And how u improve the relationship with the character s mikami had sex b4 ? tyvm in advance

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The artist recently released a 'Loli Mikami' image set by the way guys, you can find it on sad panda or other places that allow such a genre of hentai.

hmmmmname

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any sound in this game at all?

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What post is the newest DL link on? I've looked a bit in the past posts, but didn't find it. Might have missed it :/ Thanks!

hmmmmname

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Normally....yes. If you don't have any, something is wrong.
If that's the case then maybe I have to install something for RPG maker (some kind of add-on or something I guess). Any ideas?

Edit: Alright I figured it out, all you have to do is press F1 and you can edit certain things (like toggling full screen on opening the game and such).

Also is there any initiative for people to finish translating or should I not get my hopes up?

Last edited:

apocalypse00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found walkthrough which quite complete...........in Japanese
hentaido.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-89[dot]html

Can anyone tell me what this item do?
異型の元
Description: 使うことで次に出産する赤子が…な薬。ちなみに、種主が普通のニンゲンだと全く無意味よ。

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found walkthrough which quite complete...........in Japanese
hentaido.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-89[dot]html

Can anyone tell me what this item do?
異型の元
Description: 使うことで次に出産する赤子が…な薬。ちなみに、種主が普通のニンゲンだと全く無意味よ。
The Description: baby giving birth then by used by the medicine .... By the way, seed Lord meaningless When it is a normal human being"

What I derive from that is that item causes immediate birth when pregnant (by non-human only?).

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a medicine that promotes having a monster child when impregnated by a monster. Which is why it's useless if the baby's father is human since there's a 0% chance of it being a monster child anyway.

TheEye2108

Reputation score

Need help translating this weapon from the game.
Name:リンドウ開花
Description:リンドウの性能を全て引き出す。\n攻撃力以外の能力もわずかに上昇する。

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Name: Flowering gentian

Definition of GENTIAN

1: any of numerous herbs (family Gentianaceae, the gentian family, and especially genus Gentiana) with opposite smooth leaves and showy usually blue flowers

Description: I draw all the performance of the gentian. \ n ability of attack power other than to rise slightly.

TheEye2108

Reputation score

I translated it with google translate and got almost the same thing but i do not know what it dose the translated description dose not make sense.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ramza is pretty quiet, hope he didnt abandon translation.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

fuck me... just noticed the game has been removed from english dlsite :( Thank god I still have the latest... i hope :s

giogiorgio

Reputation score

I'm trying to run the game but there is a message that say that RGSS2 player stopped working. I used to play the version 1.03, but now this and the new version have the same problem.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Name: Gentian:
Description: Draw out all of the Gentia's potential. Abilities other than attack also rise slightly.

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

fuck me... just noticed the game has been removed from english dlsite :( Thank god I still have the latest... i hope :s
I best it has to do with some form of censoring for the West. A shame really, since I love the themes those kind of games have.

The game is still on the Japanese version though: . I happen to have an account there too.

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I best it has to do with some form of censoring for the West.
Such is not the case. He's been planning the removal of his works from English DLsite since at least June of 2013, though he's never delved into the details as to why. Regardless, it was completely voluntary on his part.

The relevant blog post can be found at b.dlsite.net/RG05370/archives/51677942.html