What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

I would like to know who leaked them... possible to point me in the right direction? I'd like to have a... chat to them :)

unWILLing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Ramza. Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but a full translation of this and a few other games was leaked a few days ago from a private translation group. Some people report issues with the battle system (Entering random battles causes a crash) so you can only run it with a full save and view scenes from the Encounter room in the church (Or sex scenes that don't involve fighting) but it's 100% translated as far as I can tell. I've posted an example from the end game Shii scene. Can PM you the link if you want to check it out.
Can you send me a link as well? if you don't mind.

ayame_taiushi

Reputation score

Hey Ramza. Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but a full translation of this and a few other games was leaked a few days ago from a private translation group. Some people report issues with the battle system (Entering random battles causes a crash) so you can only run it with a full save and view scenes from the Encounter room in the church (Or sex scenes that don't involve fighting) but it's 100% translated as far as I can tell. I've posted an example from the end game Shii scene. Can PM you the link if you want to check it out.
I would like this link you speak of

unWILLing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still waiting for that link. You know, it's better if you PM me an an early no than to be anticipated then crushed like a dream you never can attain :(. I've been looking and downloading many others and they were full of crap (not to mention that I'm wasting valuable memory), not fully translated.

Most of the guys here say that Ramza has the best translation but how am I to compare if none would even lead me to the right direction to the link. No offense to Ramza you do make good work, in fact, I do have a copy of your version as well.

In the kindest, without pride, almost shameful, begging for this link that you speak of.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

unWilling just so you know, translation you are asking for was stolen from a group that had no intention of releasing it for public (at least at the time).

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

unWilling just so you know, translation you are asking for was stolen from a group that had no intention of releasing it for public (at least at the time).
Your Talking about HRPGHeaven right?

I had a feeling this would happen eventually.

unWILLing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm...:confused:confused: So what exactly are you implying? So, you know the link? A simple, "I'm not giving you" would have been suffice.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm...:confused:confused: So what exactly are you implying? So, you know the link? A simple, "I'm not giving you" would have been suffice.
I imply nothing i'm just informing you that is made by group that members often comes to this forum, members of which released many translation to us... and they did not want to release this translation but someone stole it when he was offended by troll translation of Arms Devicer and used googlebot to steal all their work from their site. If you still dont mind playing it after you read that im sure someone will send you link since links were up for almost an hour before mods deleted em, and thoose who wanted downloaded them (i did but after i thought about it for few seconds deleted them from my hd).

Last edited:

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

I imply nothing i'm just informing you that is made by group that members often comes to this forum, members of which released many translation to us... and they did not want to release this translation but someone stole it when he was offended by troll translation of Arms Devicer and used googlebot to steal all their work from their site. If you still dont mind playing it after you read that im sure someone will send you link since links were up for almost an hour before mods deleted em, and thoose who wanted downloaded them (i did but after i thought about it for few seconds deleted them from my hd).
Eww I didn't know that, So either steal their translations or deprive myself of them out of respect for their work....i'm torn.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eww I didn't know that, So either steal their translations or deprive myself of them out of respect for their work....i'm torn.
or you can wait patiently for ramza to finish :)

thatshowitis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those asking, I don't know how the translations were obtained, or how they got were they are. I don't know anyone here, and others don't want the links taken down from one of the snitches that hang around this forum. I offered a translation to Ramza because he's putting his personal time into this project and I wanted to give him a shortcut out of gratitude for his work thus far. He declined. That's the end of it.

KiteAmakusa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm with Ramza too,I'll keep supporting and cheering you on! :D
same here dont see the bad side in waiting when a guy is already giving his time to do it, cant wait to seee your finished work.

also can someone point me to the direction of a walkthrough if it exist?

Ultimafuzion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder how long till the translation is complete

HentaiJin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Linkage please

kitchenandlores

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just noticed there was an update to the translation, which is neato.

unWILLing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just noticed there was an update to the translation, which is neato.
Really:eek:? Last time, I checked it was at 20% to 30% translation. How much has progress since then?

BTW, what is the link of the update? please post.

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder how Ramza is doing the Vitamin Quest and Orc Strike,haven't heard from him in a while

kitchenandlores

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really:eek:? Last time, I checked it was at 20% to 30% translation. How much has progress since then?

BTW, what is the link of the update? please post.
You can refer to page 36 for the links and what was updated as a rough guide, I'm not sure how much is done though at this point.