What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

susuku

Banned
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Title:びたみんクエスト
Brand:ぶたコマ300g
Information

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For Vitamin Quest, what codes are you guys using for agth? I'm using /kf /ks2 /x3 and I've checked all the options but nothing makes sense

aizenmyoo

Lurker
Reputation score

For Vitamin Quest, what codes are you guys using for agth? I'm using /kf /ks2 /x3 and I've checked all the options but nothing makes sense
I'm not using any special options. You can't get a usable AGTH thread in the menu screen, you have to actually start the game before it shows up.

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Currently on Vitamin Quest.
I'm stuck here:

I defeated demongirl and got some bell, but i dunno what to do afterwards. Can someone tell how can i get to next city?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Currently on Vitamin Quest.
I'm stuck here:

I defeated demongirl and got some bell, but i dunno what to do afterwards. Can someone tell how can i get to next city?
Go to the town in the bottom right corner, go to the tavern/pub (the building with the mug of ale on the sign) then go and talk to the woman with blue hair sitting at the far right side of the counter.

After holding control to skip the 5 minutes of dialogue, go back to the world map and there should be a new area.

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi all,
in vitamin quest ---

does anybody know what the little bell thing does, you get it from the
first boss i think.
any ideas??

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hi all,
in vitamin quest ---

does anybody know what the little bell thing does, you get it from the
first boss i think.
any ideas??
If I trust the bad translation it has something to do with the behaviour of the people in the city. Later in the game there are rapists running around the settlements when you are naked. Maybe they are only triggered by the bell.

I am guessing here by the way. :)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

Download:

Generally I don't like rpg maker games with still CGIs but the heroine and the quality of images made up for it. Not far into the game yet, but I can say that you gain the "ability" to have sex once you get to one of the female NPCs out of town. Game isn't hard, actually it's pretty easy, at least so far. There is game over rape but no game over if you lose fights. Combat is your usual attack-item-magic-defence.

Aw, hell, just noticed that there's already discussion about it in the general rpg maker thread. Nevertheless, I think the game is big and good enough to deserve its own thread..

Last edited:

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

Can you upload this on something besides turbobit for us USA downloaders?

LolUMad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi there :)

Very nice game, but i think it's pretty big for not so much h-content, but worth it i guess ^^

I just beat it here's my savefile.

I miss some contents, i saw on the rpg-maker thread that people have a "blowjob" power that i can't find, if someone can tell me. I only have 3 heart-spell. The birth, masturbation and one that gives 100% pregnancy chance i guess. Can't manage to find the others :/

Attachments

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

In terms of art quality, this is a pretty damn good game. I would highly recommend it for anyone that appreciates very well drawn sprites and CG.

I was able to get the BJ skill for combat, but I have no idea how I acquired it. Does anyone know how to get the HJ skill?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Do you get something from being pregnant multiple times in the game? I mean, does it make sense to give birth as soon as possible, once you are pregnant?

jirapart555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The child you got from pregnant can give you some status boost depend on your child type (in last equipment slot) and if you give birth to him/her or it then you can get another child for different status boost.

And for bj, I think you have to repeat sex scene or complete some phone(orb) job, cant remember which one : (

Last edited:

Ultimafuzion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone should make a guide on Vitamin Quest.

Busterwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone should make a guide on Vitamin Quest.
I probably could. There's only one scene in the enemy section of the right H-room that I'm really missing. I think the only other ones I'm missing, in the left H-room, are variations of birthing scenes and whatnot.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

For clarity's sake, after you go out of the first town, go past the first field dungeon, get to the second town, go to the left inside the church, and talk to the girl at the altar. She's the one that gives you the ability to sex monsters.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm, I just noticed something. When you use the second option of the crystal ball, there is a category which shows 0 for me. Does annone know what all of them mean?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, I wish someone would translate this little gem because unlike thousands of other half asses rpg maker h-games this one is worth it and I doubt agth or whatever would do it justice.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, I just noticed something. When you use the second option of the crystal ball, there is a category which shows 0 for me. Does annone know what all of them mean?
It means you are still a virgin :p

Seriously, it just shows all your sex history, the amount of times Mikami (the elf girl):

• HAD FREE SEX
  • GAVE BIRTH
  • SEX DURING BATTLE
  • RAPED BY VILLAGERS
  • HAD ABORTION
  • THE OWNER OF THE EMBRYO (?)
I am just going by the literal meanings of what I see, I am not sure if the last one goes by numbers or maybe the 0 will change into a person's name after Mikami has their baby. In the case it does change into a number, it probably means the number of time she had sex with that same character (as you can see I am still a virgin too, it's all 0s for me as well :cool:).

Free sex probably means the number of times Mikami decided to sex the random villagers rather than getting calls for "jobs".

*EDIT* After experimenting the last one does change into a name, in which case yes the 0 changes to a person's name indicating the name of the current owner of the embryo.

Last edited: