What's new

ACT [ BouSoft] XSOULSIA / 狭魔城エクソルシア RE116584 RJ116584

OP
B00marrows

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Flash] アクション/xsoulsia/Narrow Magic Castle Ekusorushia (trial V2.2 out now!)

well i kinda forgot about this, glad its finally out. ill "update" the OP.
EDIT: done

Looked inside the SWFs today, most of the characters (all the monster girl enemies) are broken in parts (just like some in Repure), so there goes extracting any animations. Direct recordings are probably the only way? :(
i will try to find another way but in the meantime you should be able to get a good view by zooming in using the + in your numpad.

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Flash] アクション/xsoulsia/Narrow Magic Castle Ekusorushia (trial V2.2 out now!)

Looked inside the SWFs today, most of the characters (all the monster girl enemies) are broken in parts (just like some in Repure), so there goes extracting any animations. Direct recordings are probably the only way? :(
oh man so the gallery doesn't have the sprite animation :mad:. Guess we have to wait for patches like that other game with the demon chick with the tail.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: アクション / xsoulsia / Narrow Magic Castle Ekusorushia

Where can you buy the moonsault ability? I played in japanese no translation, can anyone tell me the person in charge and where he/she is located?

Also, been doing weapon upgrading in the first stage, after several laps, I found my money up by a few thousand.

Oh, OK, you need to kill the Lamia first and get moonsault at the map next to it before the onsen. Noted. Wasn't hard to kill her, just need to hide behind the bottom right-most rock somewhere near the larvae and strike her with first katana 3rd charge a few times.
Get to level up pretty easily at the larvae 'grinding room' where they spawn three fire-breathing-salamander (a.k.a. The Natsu's) and a spinning turtle.

:-: Did they let you get 1 max soul-charge for every 10@20 level? since I got my fourth max charge at level 20.

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think on the 2nd page of the char equipment menu, you can only equip 3 types of accessories, so can anyone tell me what the best accessories to buy?
Too lazy to go farming for gold.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

IT really hard to tell sadly but I just hack and slash my way and just keep healing seems to do the trick. Best to wait for some patches to come through or something to make gold farming easier.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think on the 2nd page of the char equipment menu, you can only equip 3 types of accessories, so can anyone tell me what the best accessories to buy?
Too lazy to go farming for gold.
You'll get gold with time, and most of it will come from picking it up from places, so make sure you explore every room you can (including hitting the walls for secret doors).

There are three types of main accessories, the +strength, the +def, and the +hp. Their quality is denoted by the amount of stars by the accessory name, so 1 star = 15%, 2 star = 30%~ and 3 star = 50-60%~. The other accessories are there to prevent certain status effects... which honestly I've never found a use for.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I know I'm not supposed to do this, but I sent a PM to..erm, well I don't remember who to ask for a link for the game, but that person hasn't replied yet... It's been 2 days or so...

So, could anyone that already received a link send it to me too please.

Once again I'm really sorry for posting this, but..meh, just don't slap me okies? :c

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like teaching people stuff so...please allow me bestow you with some great advice!

Try this search in Google: download xsoulsia

I'm not being sarcastic by the way. It's just easier to find than you may have thought. ;)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there some way to get the damn FPS remain stable?
I tried running from both *.exe and *.swf but still its never stable....
're not the only one who has the problem.
In windows 7 Solte you put it under admin, and in prozzes manger to max.
Helps but only 1-2 hours as well as un liquid to economic.

Located off flash player never to nine computer to have been set aside and all the way with are kompantibel.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I actually got it to work properly by throwing it into firefox, but now from time to time it glitches on loading the next screen and the picture freezes.

Now solving one problem, I need to figure out where to go after killing the giant salamander boss.
The problem I have with firefox also.
So I'll take the main flash exe

if anyone could please send me private NEN link thank newer version of ner ^ ^

Last edited:

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

took me some time to finish this game, but I felt it was half-forced due to how the game is balanced. There's way too much gold farming involved imo

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I translated a part of this flash so I can play it easier. Just the whole Stats, equipment and accessory page, and some foods/items. Didn't translate the whole story/dialogue, since I just learned Japanese recently and making it grammatically correct is giving me a headache.

Pm me if you want the patch.

-J

Last edited:

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I translated a part of this flash so I can play it easier. Just the whole Stats, equipment and accessory page, and some foods/items. Didn't translate the whole story/dialogue, since I just learned Japanese recently and making it grammatically correct is giving me a headache.

Pm me if you want the patch.

-J
Attach it here instead :)

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fine fine

Partial Translation.

-J

Last edited:

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whoa, this is pretty awesome. If only I had something like this while playing the game xD

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Fine fine

Partial Translation.

-J
Thanks, this is pretty useful.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@bgn: Impressive, you managed to crack open the encryption..I had made some progress myself but it was a mess to work with. Might I ask the method/apps you used to decrypt the flash files and recompile them back after making the edits?

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@bgn: Impressive, you managed to crack open the encryption..I had made some progress myself but it was a mess to work with. Might I ask the method/apps you used to decrypt the flash files and recompile them back after making the edits?
bgn(J) here, I made my own account.
Yeah, been there, such a headache but then I used ytinasni's translator. I found it on the JSK thread. It was for translating JSK flashes but it actually works on most flash games, just copy the game into the folder and run the programs. It extracts the scripts and texts. After you done the job, just recompile it back again. Be sure to +rep ytinasni for the program.

For xsoulsia, all of the texts are in the scripts.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

mega link doesn't work, reup please~!