What's new

ACT [ BouSoft] XSOULSIA / 狭魔城エクソルシア RE116584 RJ116584

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Flash] アクション/xsoulsia/Narrow Magic Castle Ekusorushia (trial V2.2 out now!)

To all those messaging me about links, it's going to be a while before it's up. Rather large file, so it may take in excess of an hour. Patience, young meat-beaters.

Novus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Flash] アクション/xsoulsia/Narrow Magic Castle Ekusorushia (trial V2.2 out now!)

Pretty difficult game when it comes to fighting the bosses. The animations themselves aren't too bad...not great, not bad. Sounds are pretty nice. The combat and movement handles pretty stiffly which makes for some pretty tough fights.

That bear boss....jebus.
Does it sound weird to say I'm in it for the combat?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Does it sound weird to say I'm in it for the combat?
Not at all...some of the very best H-games I've ever played had great combat. It's rare that they have great combat and H, but it happens from time to time.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, when I open the trial it just comes up as a black scree in both google chrome and flashplayer, do I need to be in japanese uni or is there an underlying problem?

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay guys, it's uploaded. Toss a message my way if you want it.

Surprisingly, not as many as I thought.

Last edited:

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

quite a good game.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sooo... I can assume there are no save points?...
I lost to orc boss and I start from the beggining, are you kidding me?...

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sooo... I can assume there are no save points?...
I lost to orc boss and I start from the beggining, are you kidding me?...
I made the same mistake, just keep going to the right after you meet the first girl, past the foxgirl, and you'll find the first save/warp point. The second one is accessed from the room just before the orc boss, go to the top right instead and the save/warp is there.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There are save points spread out in several places and before every boss.

Just after you meet that first girl, just keep going to the right.

Orc Boss is in the top right room at the junction just before his room.

Teddy Bear Boss is just below his room.

New zone, talk to girl, go up and then go right.

---Found the plant girl boss but didn't find a save point just before her and can't work myself up enough to play any more tonight.---

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got as far as the Giant Lamia boss, no clue what to do after that so I called it quits. Also, before every boss there are three rooms you can go to, the heal room, some room where you can grind exp, and the boss. Just look for those three and your all set. I also just discovered that if your FP is higher you do way more damage.. the more you know.

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do you do after beating the plant girl boss?

Anonymous007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This may seem like a dumb question but, how do you start the game? i've opened it with chrome because the flash player just shows a black box, and it worked, i press either new game or start and it shows a screen with a girl and 2 others behind her and some stats up top, and the game is presenting the controls i think ( i don't read moon runes) and then it stops...no idea what to do, i pressed all the keys after the tutorial stopped and nothing starts. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Rawrtasticallytastic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This may seem like a dumb question but, how do you start the game? i've opened it with chrome because the flash player just shows a black box,
I'm having the same problem, except that mine won't open in Chrome either. Nothing but black boxes all around.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh man I am just horrible at this game. Maybe it's because I'm still using the basic sword, but I just can't seem to kill the plant girl. Even after unloading a 3-charged attack and rapid slashing her at the beginning, I just can't kill her. Is she that tanky, or do I need a better sword and where can I find one?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

This may seem like a dumb question but, how do you start the game? i've opened it with chrome because the flash player just shows a black box, and it worked, i press either new game or start and it shows a screen with a girl and 2 others behind her and some stats up top, and the game is presenting the controls i think ( i don't read moon runes) and then it stops...no idea what to do, i pressed all the keys after the tutorial stopped and nothing starts. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Switch to JapLocale to unpack the game.

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

mine just hangs on the first screen after you click new game or start. after all the text runs its just a black pick with her standing on the front v.v doesnt matter what i run it in it just wont progress

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't understand how you unlock the cgs. Do you have to just take a rape attack and escape or do you have to let them finish also?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If anyone has a screenshot of the entire map, can they post it? Getting to the 'end' of the game was easy enough, but I've missed entire sections doing it. Checking back, I found an entire area with a boss I missed.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do I go after the lava lamia? I can't seem to jump up the wall to the top left of where she was beaten.

Edit: Also is there a way to lose your clothes completely? Mine won't go past being slightly damaged.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I don't understand how you unlock the cgs. Do you have to just take a rape attack and escape or do you have to let them finish also?
My best guess is that you unlock one per stage.