What's new

SIM [BouSoft ] Touching Flash -In the House of Little Devil Alice- + ABNORMAL Expansion Pack / おさわりフラッシュ ~小悪魔アリスの家~ RE098327 RJ09832 + RE106152 RJ1061527

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Touching Flash -In the House of Little Devil Alice- + ABNORMAL Expansion Pack

I've played around with this game a lot...then I got to looking in this thread and see the new uploads so yeah, getting those now and I"ll see what's what.

I got to the point where I could use a giant black dildo thing but only thing it would let me do is hit her with it. Wouldn't let me penetrate her with it at all.

Lot of fun though and pretty hot game.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Touching Flash -In the House of Little Devil Alice- + ABNORMAL Expansion Pack

sorry to necro but someone has the expansion of this?
couldnt find one online
edit. nvm. found the other link in the thread. it works

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry to necro but someone has the expansion of this?
couldnt find one online
edit. nvm. found the other link in the thread. it works
Np i was looking for this game since years, played it and totally forgot the name long ago :p

Codex07

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

Sorry to necrobump

Mod edit - Dead link removed
Original Game V2.0

Expansion v2.2

First unzip original, then expansion, copy pasta expansion into original, overwrite when prompted. Enjoy.

EDIT: I should probably add these are 100% working versions of the game with all features working as intended.

Updated 28/09/15
can you repost the original game v2.0 mega link?

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
All dead links removed. Any further requests for links will be considered link begging.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Uh-oh, didn't realize the links died. I've gone ahead and uploaded a fresh link