What's new

ボンバーガールズ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ボンバーガールズ

The loli tag doesn't directly imply illegal content, loli characters are not illegal, the depiction of children in sexual acts is, from there the idea that if it looks like a child it is illegal. Dlsite uses the loli tag very loosely, it's not a very accurate way to tell what is and is not illegal.

Besides, since Ar Tonelico 3 got an american release, this whole loli bullshit is way less impactful than most people around here think, loosen up a bit, it's starting to really look like a witch hunt.

Jussain'
I've seen no "witch hunt" going on
most of the time, whoever notices that a game has the loli tag posts "This game is tagged for loli", some people in the thread sigh, n the thread goes on.
if a game is tagged for loli on DLsite, it's likely that it's tagged for "loli characters" (meanin young girls(there's no difference)) engaging in sexual acts.
C: Unbendable Legal Rules
[...]
2) The posting of pictures that depict underaged characters (or characters that appear underaged) in sexual situations is not allowed on this forum. It is illegal in the country this server is hosted in.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The loli tag doesn't directly imply illegal content, loli characters are not illegal, the depiction of children in sexual acts is, from there the idea that if it looks like a child it is illegal. Dlsite uses the loli tag very loosely, it's not a very accurate way to tell what is and is not illegal.

Besides, since Ar Tonelico 3 got an american release, this whole loli bullshit is way less impactful than most people around here think, loosen up a bit, it's starting to really look like a witch hunt.

Jussain'
While I do agree with you, it's better safe than sorry. I'd be dishearten'd to have ulmf shutdown/radar'd/whatever bad happens all because of a share we have been warn of. (dispite being a hardcore lurker)

do you mind if it isnt isometric/birds eye view?
It can be any way you'd like, I personally can't see other way to do it since I don't have too much of an imagination. But if you do it a different way and it is successful that's a huge plus to your innovation developement!

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone post a guide to the CG?
I found only the tentacle one.

Status
Not open for further replies.