What's new

RPG Patreon Ci-En Active RPG Maker [Boko877] Girl Beats Hero

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Girl Beats Hero by Boko877 (MMD RPG Game)

Thought I should probably update this thread. Some people have been having issues loading his game, likely because of all the MMD animation, so apart from adding "light mode" versions of some fights, he's also making a new game which is just called GBH Chapter 2. I'm unsure if it's going to continue off the loose story from the first game or not. First version of Chapter 2 should be released this upcoming weekend, and features an assassin character he's shown a few images of before. I'll eventually update the first post, when I can. But here's a preview video from his youtube:

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty much just the latter. Most enemies have some sort of pleasure attack (rubbing their tits against the hero, stepping on the hero's crotch, etc.), but so far there isn't really much here. Main draws are the great MMD animations and the limited english text.
Well what's the use of turning me on if I can't have a satisfying victory >:T

/riot

Will still check this out when it releases officially. Those animations are indeed entertaining.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well what's the use of turning me on if I can't have a satisfying victory >:T

/riot

Will still check this out when it releases officially. Those animations are indeed entertaining.
Actually, a couple enemies do "finish" the hero. The blue haired maid and the mansion level boss, as well as the first enemy in the castle. You do it by going to skills and selecting "Plead". Every enemy so far as a "Plead" but not all of them end with the "release" sounds. Also I'm unsure if this game will ever officially 'release'. Before, every time he came out with a new version, the previous version would be released to the public for free. Chapter 1 is complete and on Patreon, and he's working on a new, separate client for Chapter 2. I don't know if he will release Ch.1 to the public when he starts releasing updates Chapter 2. We'll have to wait and see for this weekend.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I too blind to find the language switch for the second area (the one with the maids), or that part not yet translated to English?

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Since you have an older version the 2nd area isn't translated yet.

hirosan1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure when it was added, but looks like there's a Ver 0.7.3 release up now for free users.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im wondering, after playing it, is there any H in it or just girls that punch/kick/slap your butt?
There is H content in the latest version. You have to lose to the witch the first time you fight her and choose 'Submit'.

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is H content in the latest version. You have to lose to the witch the first time you fight her and choose 'Submit'.
Well, I expected more. It wasn't even animated. I guess this game really is gonna stay ryona-centric
Still, pretty cool game. Dem titties

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

you get the same scene if you use the request skill... I mean plead.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you get the same scene if you use the request skill... I mean plead.
I find it hotter if it happens after she kicks your ass though...;)

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This new forum layout is throwing me through a loop.

I'll start getting the first post updated again tonight.

There's quite a few new things in GBH Ch 2 since the last time I posted. "Plead" options are added to various girls from the first game (you're unable to fight girls from the first game, but you can still talk to them and request "Plead"). And on Boko's twitter, he's introduced the Queen character.

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like what I saw on Boko's Twitter account today, about how he created character models of NPCs for short events.

IMO, GBH as it currently stands lacks real depth. It's mainly been one battle after another with ero animations. Not that I dislike that, but my overall impression was that GBH wouldn't ever match up to Ultimate Fighting Girl as an experience.

Some of my favorite ero RPGs are old free ones like Anise and Passion Beats, which utilized 3D Custom Girl models combined with the creators' talents to depict so many situations, so many costumes, and so many side characters. Now that Boko has started to flesh out the world rather than focus just on the battles and animations, I really look forward to future versions of GBH!

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The new version is up on Patreon and Enty, which also means the old version is now public on the website. I think this is f2p's first chance to play Chapter 2?

Either way, new version features the Queen character and I think there's a couple extra little events in there but I haven't checked yet.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
CP2 0.1.2 is out.
It features the fight against the Queen (no clue how to beat her) and a few scenes with the maidens.

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems to me that every turn you need to switch from offense to defense to beat the queen. Attacking twice in a row (even different attacks) will cause her to counter, same with either healing or buffing twice in a row.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh. That would make sense, since she also mentions how predictable you are after she countered you.
I was constantly looking for telltale sign like with the jailer's eyes.

hirosan1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It says CP2 0.1.3 is out on his site for free users.
Not sure what's new/diff; I haven't had time yet.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It says CP2 0.1.3 is out on his site for free users.
Not sure what's new/diff; I haven't had time yet.
It's a minor update that adds a duo-Plead to the blue-haired and black-haired maids.
Also a choice is added in the Queen's game-over scene.

That's pretty much it.

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a minor update that adds a duo-Plead to the blue-haired and black-haired maids.
Also a choice is added in the Queen's game-over scene.

That's pretty much it.
There are a few more things, you can plead to the witch to kiss you, draining your MP, then HP, then level.
And there's an option before you fight the queen, if you choose yes, she'll basically use one of her moves until you plead her to finish, but for some reason this part is only partially translated.