What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bo-fu-bo-fu-mat ] ぼふぼふマット Prostitute BFRPG2 売春BFRPG2 RE114620 RJ114620

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 売春BFRPG2

You have to prostitute yourself to one of the men in the houses, who tells you about the secret passage, before you can discover it. It was the house closest to the church for me, although it might not be specific to that location. Also, I had to work at the brothel a few times before I was able to work in any of the houses.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How many endings are there? I've found 1-4, but it kinda looks like there might be room for a 5th ending.

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't even know about 4, I just found (lose to the 3 guys after getting the note.... become cumdumpster for town) reach certain level and game atomatically gives you the same ending. birth rape when lose trying to get through the cave safely and the ending if you escape back to the village which still seems depressing.

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

v1.1
hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!55dkFLDb!AxIejhgejDg1gu1G8u6kqCOR4YlUK10UGdZLl-SNPVE

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ending 5.
Don't be pregnant while entering cave

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are the only outfits available the ones found in the shop? One of the more interesting aspects of the last bf rpg was the amount of outfits you get as your pride lowered.

Edit: I found another outfit in some dude's house, and some panties from some dude in the pub. Also, is there some sort of cue for when she get's impregnated? Also, you have a skill worth 0 points before your hymen is broken; just exactly what is it?

Last edited:

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm really doubting that I have the full version of the game since the protagonist's mood doesn't change like in the previous one, where do you could clearly see as her pride get lower and lower, she craved for sex more and more, which is not the case here, here the only thing the pride status seems to affect, is the extra clothes and wheter or not she is willing to try them, or am I missing something?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It doesn't change, for some unknown reason despite being larger in size the game has actually less content, though there are more "attacks".
I like the previous one better.

Tailsthefox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seem to have hit a wall. Level 10 (with 6 sex moves), fucking anymore townspeople gives me the bad end and the cave monsters destory me...

Anyone have a save perhaps, with higher level or more moves?

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Pretty sure that's all the moves you can get. Although I believe you can got past level 10 this time. Just choose the bottom option instead of the top one when you hit level 10.

Also wondering, if you get the documents and then beat the boss fight afterwards is that the best ending?

Omnimek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a non-mega version of this uploaded somewhere? My googlefoo has been weak.

Reputation score

Hello Guys,

does any one have have the complete save file??

till now i have only got 2 endings
3- where she becomes cum dumpster
5- giving birth to pig baby.

and another question

she got pregnant whats next??.everytime i move forward ,i get the third ending.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can beat the game without her losing her virginity but you gotta get her purity low enough to at least "fight" the item shop guy. I don't think there's any special ending for it though, escaped the cave and still got ending 2.

If you beat the homeless guy, he drops the key to the door in the mayor's house. The door leads to a room with some secret dirty documents about that town or something but you have to fight the mayor and 2 guys when you exist. I haven't been able to do it but does this lead to a alternate escape ending?

Are the only outfits available the ones found in the shop? One of the more interesting aspects of the last bf rpg was the amount of outfits you get as your pride lowered.

Edit: I found another outfit in some dude's house, and some panties from some dude in the pub. Also, is there some sort of cue for when she get's impregnated? Also, you have a skill worth 0 points before your hymen is broken; just exactly what is it?
I think there's more or at least the same amount of outfits in this one, she loses purity way this easy in this one though. That 0 MP skill is just essentially just her virginity; something about proof of being unsoiled.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, from my understanding, to get the best ending, you need to get proof that there was a deal with the church to lock you up there, and when you escape, you head back to the guy that dispatched you and get him arrested, basically.

It's ending #1 I think.

The fight's stupidly hard, since you're pretty much married to potions for the fight in question.

Lafiel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've started to translate this game among one other.
I've decided on this because it has not that much text and i like the Style. I think i will release a patch in the near future, i don't know when cause i have no experience whatsoever with RPG Maker VX or other Maker Tools from enterbrain, so it could be a little crude at first.
The first impression from mapping and Database was good for this game, like i said, not much text so far as i've seen it.
Btw. english is not my native language, so the trans will surely be rough around the edges.

Greetings Lafiel

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've started to translate this game among one other.
I've decided on this because it has not that much text and i like the Style. I think i will release a patch in the near future, i don't know when cause i have no experience whatsoever with RPG Maker VX or other Maker Tools from enterbrain, so it could be a little crude at first.
The first impression from mapping and Database was good for this game, like i said, not much text so far as i've seen it.
Btw. english is not my native language, so the trans will surely be rough around the edges.

Greetings Lafiel
Hey man, the fact that you're even translating this is awesome enough. I'll be happily waiting for it. :D