What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [BLACK PANDA] ロリクエ2~純白~ (RJ119910)

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ロリクエ2~純白~

I bow to your greatness!
Much appreciated

Just one thing I noticed: You seem to have altered the stats on the high Priest Full Dress, it competely wrecks your MDEF and MAT stats now, and I don't think its supposed to do that.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I bow to your greatness!
Much appreciated

Just one thing I noticed: You seem to have altered the stats on the high Priest Full Dress, it competely wrecks your MDEF and MAT stats now, and I don't think its supposed to do that.
I'll try to check the RAW file then for ver 1.12 Armor ...
sorry for the trouble ... (I don't check it one by one for Weapon and Armor)

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'll try to check the RAW file then for ver 1.12 Armor ...
sorry for the trouble ... (I don't check it one by one for Weapon and Armor)

No worries, I didn't mean to nag. I just noticed it. Thank you for all the effort.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

try this one ... ;)
Recheck and Adapting file to ver 1.12 ...

Attachments

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That fixed all bugs with the robe, thank you!

Also, I figured I'd address some questions from the thread:
My own Question:
Uh, this criminal 666 quest...
Supposedly his hideout is "deep in the catacombs of the capital city", but I have no idea where these catacombs are. The sewers are out, and the temple thing next to the capital is as well. Anyone got that one?

Answer: after solving the teleport-er puzzle defeat the static boss in the new area of the forest, it has the other crest fragment (not the behemoth), proceed to the ruins, insert the fragments to enter and explore. I was previously stuck at the entrance.

Ericridge:
I'm pretty much stuck at this game and forgot about it til now..

I reached the second town and got into the area inside the second town by getting the guard of a building to let me through. And then next I have no clue on what to do.

However I reached that desert with giants running around. >.>

Go to the inn at the second town, the barkeep sells buggy parts. Give those to the guy at the hut in front of the desert to unlock the desert buggys.

Last edited:

3roots

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys i've been downloading this game for 2 hours now with all the translations and etc. It worked and the translations did but as soon as i get to the game, when it asks to skip the intro or not i keep getting an error message of a missing audio file. Anyone can help me with this ?

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Guys i've been downloading this game for 2 hours now with all the translations and etc. It worked and the translations did but as soon as i get to the game, when it asks to skip the intro or not i keep getting an error message of a missing audio file. Anyone can help me with this ?
I'm not getting the crash myself, but I think someone mentioned earlier the game might crash if you chose to watch the intro. Try skipping it i guess?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

from dlsite and replace the full game audio folder with the trial audio folder.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have a copy of V1.12 that hasn't been thoughtlessly archived using english mode?
Every link I've found over at AS has the same problem. RAR'ed and using English Unicode settings. Unworkable.
Both systems I use have Japanese Unicode settings enabled, so it's not a problem on my end.

Yes, I know links for games with this content can't be posted here, so that leaves one option :p

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, PM ... but I'm sure you know ...

just search "ロリクエ2~純白~" ... ;)
it's all torrent, and all of it legit true game ...
(no fake files, if any just report and it will get nuked ASAP)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How in the hell did I forget about Nyaa?
Thanks, yariel ^^

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How in the hell did I forget about Nyaa?
Thanks, yariel ^^
because you are not pervert enough ? lolz ... :D
enjoy the game ... (be careful, this game have few bugs in flag event)

thedudeabides

Reputation score

How do I get the partial translations to work, I put it in the folder after decrypting to get the data and graphics folder yet nothing changed.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do I get the partial translations to work, I put it in the folder after decrypting to get the data and graphics folder yet nothing changed.
did you remove the file that you had to extract?

Because if you don't, the game defaults to reading that instead.

basically, extract the file, add translations to the extracted file, place extracted files (+translation) in game folder, remove the original file, then play.

jadebum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to get this running, but i have a problem with the Audio. I've tried downloading the audio from the trial, and skipping the intro, but still nothing. I only get the error:

Audio/BGM/somethingInJapanese

Any ideas?

Thanks!

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to get this running, but i have a problem with the Audio. I've tried downloading the audio from the trial, and skipping the intro, but still nothing. I only get the error:

Audio/BGM/somethingInJapanese

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Either start winrar with applocale set to japanese and then unrar the game or change your system locale to japanese then unrar.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the white wolf fortress, what is the door code to get into the second triple digit door? I got captured by those people, and have to unlock a bunch of doors to get my equipment back it looks like. The first doors code is 160, but I cant figure what the second one is that is right in front of the chest you are trying to get to.

Does anyone remember it?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Typing with one cat-trapped arm is difficult and slow.
So, I killed the Kraken a while back and placed a tentacle at the undersea shrine. I heard a rumbling noise, but nothing seems to have happened otherwise. So what did just happen? I also seem to still have them in my inventory.
I'd stil love a general dialogue translation, but I guess it's not going to happen.

* Small request for translators of any game (not just this):
It'd probably be preferable to only include the map files you've done something to. Including every file with every time you update something just seems impractical.

This is something I'd put the work into, if I could find a copy of RMVX that would work with this.

EDIT: It seems the arena is never going to be complete. Damn, and I was hoping to do a Virgin Corrupt run at some point.

Last edited: