What's new

SIM RPG Maker Loli [ BLACK PANDA ] Loli Hoi SP * Yaechan Remember ロリホイSP☆やえちゃんリメンバー RE173290 RJ173290

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ロリホイSP☆やえちゃんリメンバー [RJ173290]

I can't run it with 16GB Ram and a quad core i7 cpu setup and 2Gb VRAM. Not convinced that system strain is the only issue.

Got it partially running reliably (dropped the game file into the folder for RJ165358, another MV game that has some additional unpacked resources), but it crashes once you gain control at the first menu. My bet would be on missing resources. Somewhat curious if anyone who does NOT have MV installed has gotten this to work.
As far as I know, MV doesn't have a RTP/install files since it runs like a web page and the games are packaged "all-in-1", with everything needed to run them included in the .exe-ish. Maybe I'm dead wrong though.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks like the dev found a quick way to fix the memory leak(at least for me),foudn it in the black panda lbog
Right-click → exe Properties → Compatibility → in compatibility mode to run this program → Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or Windows Vista Service Pack 2

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But, aight for everyone ima do something really special. This game will be my first FULL
Translation.
best news ive heard all day :D

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yugifan3 to the rescue!
Okay, i was able to unpack it, will see if i can fix the memory hog issue.
A little fiddle around with the demo.
I notice it takes a while to start up the game, and apparently yes , there is a memory issue with MV.

But, aight for everyone ima do something really special. This game will be my first FULL
Translation.

Yes, you read that right. Ima switch over from partial to full just for this game.
I will also buy it so i have latest version, it may take a longer time, but hopefully it will be worth it.
Also, if possible i could try remove the censur, but remember, i can not post the game here on the forums.
But, it should show up on sites etc. So, look forward to it ;)
am i dreaming? i am reading it wrong? Yugi doing Full Translation? OMG!!!

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Too bad the game is meh at best and 50%+ can't load/crash hard ..... Unless he can code better than BlackPanda, the hassle isn't worth it IMO.

TGCOM

Reputation score

Alright, alright, settle down now...

First off, here's my computer specs:
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor (3.50 Ghz)
16.0 GB
64-bit OS, Windows 8.1
AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Graphics
And of course... set to Japanese Unicode, for obvious reasons.

Not the best of computers, but built for moderate gaming. Now then...

I've had 0 problems running this game, with a full Windows 8.1 compliment of services running in the background. The maximum memory I've seen it take up on my computer (after at least an hour of fucking this purple haired loli to see if she will eventually like it. She sorta does. Kinda) is about .8 GB (3 separate programs, 677.4MG, 43MB, and 41.1MB), which is certainly more than it should be... but not game breaking. My CPU is minimally stressed (56% tops on startup of program, all three separate entities, for a few seconds, dropping to near nothing afterwards, with of course Windows doing it's thing in the background), and disk usage is also miniscule. Not a whiff of lag and no crashing my computer whatsoever. About 15 seconds of load time, but... nothing major.

I could imagine some issues with 2gb of RAM, but honestly... I can't imagine why I'm seeing so many of ya'll with problems running this game. By all means, I apologize if you're not running the best of systems, we've all been there. But I can certainly confirm that my only advantage system-wise over most of you is my 16GB of memory. All of my settings (i.e. virtual memory usage) are factory/OS default, aside from Japanese unicode.

Hopefully this helps narrow down your issues, I hate to see everyone discussing technical issues, instead of the intricacies of this game...

SPEAKING OF WHICH

The demo seems limited, though expansive considering.

MENU OPTIONS
1. PINK- There are three levels of "fuckery" as I call it, indicated by the color of the red bar in the upper right corner of the "smexy" scene. The slower your pace (time between clicks/thrusts) and the slower your thrust (time mouse button is held down before releasing) seems to influence this. Slower pace/thrusts for red level, medium pace/thrust for pink, and fast pace/thrust for light pink will make her sweaty and hot and bothered until her tongue hangs out her mouth.

2. RED - Click one of 4 options within to strip/cloth, looks like RPG inventory when opened. Left item to strip, right item to equip. From top to bottom, options are: outer clothes, undies/nightie, socks, return to menu.

3. BLUE - First option she talks some nonsense to you. Second option plays some "probably not going to know what this does until the full game is released" music. Third option returns you to the menu.

4. GREEN - Tips in a language most of us don't understand.

5. YELLOW - First option shows you inventory (useless), second seems to be stats, which seems to relate to how much she "likes" you (bottom left number) and possibly a separate "sexual" likes you (second from bottom right number). Third option seems to be game options (BGM, Music, two top options ON/OFF that I'm not sure about yet), fourth option is save menu, and bottom red box returns to menu.

So far I've gotten her to the Bright Pink level in the smexy scene, and she squirts if you cum while her bar is flashing and depleting (by reaching MAX bar). You can reach bright pink easily if you go slow and steady at first, increasing pace with the change of color in her climax bar. Other than appearance in this scene, there seems to be no other effect to this in the demo other than in the stats window.

Sure there will be more to the full game, but... rather intricate for even a demo. This circle/author is one of my favorites, with a questionable genre (loli always) but superb animations/art/gameplay. Can't wait to see the full game!

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

^ Too bad the game is meh at best and 50%+ can't load/crash hard ..... Unless he can code better than BlackPanda, the hassle isn't worth it IMO.
Well, since Blackpanda's MV package is mostly pre 1.1 version of RMMV, therefore it can be having a very heavy lag problem, and most of us who brought RMMV having some big update coming down the line form enterbrain(kodokawa) so if we repackage the game, it might have a slim chance of upgrade the running code to use less system resorces, or even fix the font loading fail problem.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Which version of windows are you on? I'm running it perfectly with no crashes or slowdowns on windows 10.

Also don't write this game off yet. Just in the demo there's some kind of stat progression based on how you treat her. Eventually she starts enjoying the sex. There are different states she can go into during sex too based on how you perform. It's hard to explain because I don't know all the details though.

The demo feels really interactive to me so I'm expecting the game to be pretty good.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

3. BLUE - First option she talks some nonsense to you. Second option plays some "probably not going to know what this does until the full game is released" music. Third option returns you to the menu. game!
The second option reads, "let her rest" and I think it's supposed to pass a day but not sure.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, i ran it on Windows 10 with my 8 GB Ram and there was no problem
playing it at all.

But, i can try installing some plugins to try fix it.

And yes, this will be FULL , i will also try to uncensor the game.
No promises here, i will attempt it and if it turns out to bad i will skip it.

Again as i said, it will take some time to do it and i won't post it on this forum.
Course there are ways to still get it and i'm sure it will pop up on various site
eventually. I will although say when it is done of course.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

with me now run and apparently he has ne other version loaded on dlsite high ^^

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i5-4570 3.2 ghz
AMD r9 390
24GB 1600mhz RAM
windows 7 ultimate
japanese locale

game ran fine for me after using windows xp service pack 3

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least this time the loli doesn't seem to be a sack of bones like in the last one...

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

At least this time the loli doesn't seem to be a sack of bones like in the last one...
The last one was more of a sack of bones? Well, after using the compatibility mode workaround and finally getting this to work, I've gotta say, not my thing. The mc is kinda gross looking (based on my tastes, others may disagree), the 'game-play' (as far as I can tell) is pretty much a sex simulator with some stat progression, and I expected something better. Think I'll be skipping this one.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Compatibility workaround aside, I take it I'm the only 1 with a crap PC that can barely make this run T_T .........

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Compatibility workaround aside, I take it I'm the only 1 with a crap PC that can barely make this run T_T .........
PM:ed you the trial version with the memory leak plugin installed.
Tell me if it makes any difference.

Also, for others i recommend running the game in WinXp Service Pack 3 Mode. Game seems to boot up just fine when i tried it.

you aint missin much, imo.
Heh, i like it. Won't stop me from translating it.

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yep, starting your new version just makes my HDD apeshit crazy, memory loads up to 98%+ and PC is still about to melt (lost mouse input for a few minutes, that's a 1st to me)

Trolling on XP comp mode loads fine and plays like nothing ever happened. Sadly you didn't solved anything [but I still love you and your kawaii avatar ;)]

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OKay, your pc scares me...maybe you should let someone have a look at it...

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh, i like it. Won't stop me from translating it.
i might try it again after youve translated it and only because, but just sex simulations without knowin what the story is about(if there isa story), dont do nuthin for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.