What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [BLACK PANDA] Fallen Princess Lucia Story / 堕ち姫ルーシア物語 (RE183431) (RJ183431)

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 堕ち姫ルーシア物語 [RJ183431]

The dev's homepage had an update which fixed the glitch about not being able to get the masturbation skill from the kids as well

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

the Masturbation skill is used at night at those sparkling spots behind some of the homes. let's you use toys and what not, and if you don't stop you get more

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You should be able to get the skill after you buy and use the fertility medicine from the shop inside the castle.
That should enable the pregnancy variable and allow the event to proceed to the point where you can learn the skill.

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

mmmm, that strange, normaly you can use Japenese characters in the regEX without problem :x
but you need to use the exact same one ^^, personaly to be sure, i alway create my regex with jap by copy/paste the extracted game text from cliploger
do you remember what you tryed and didn't worked ? will look into it if that realy dont works ^^

performance perspective, each RegEx entry in TEXT BLOCK RECOGNITION is parsed separatly, so it's "theoretically" better to have one big RegEx than lot of small one
and between a small one and big one, a small one of course ^^
after, to realy see a impact in performance, you realy realy need too have a long list of rexeg lol, or a gameboy :p

i didn't wanted to impose some specific separator :D, happy to see that all my config option are usefull for some ppl :D
Merci beaucoups Monsieur, pour votre travail! :) I have found the tool you made to be very useful and extremely powerful for customization. I am happy you left in the option to select separator characters and the feature to add separators for different color text is really helpful with this game.

One question for anyone, I'm using Cheat Engine to try and mess with her "Sex Knowledge" stat (the one you raise by reading ero books). For some reason, I can't find it (even with Fast Scan set to 0!). Does this game store numeric variables in a different format (remember 2*x + 1?) than other MV games?

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where I can find kid who gave skill masturbation ?

Last edited:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Merci beaucoups Monsieur, pour votre travail! :) I have found the tool you made to be very useful and extremely powerful for customization. I am happy you left in the option to select separator characters and the feature to add separators for different color text is really helpful with this game.
mais de rien ^^

One question for anyone, I'm using Cheat Engine to try and mess with her "Sex Knowledge" stat (the one you raise by reading ero books). For some reason, I can't find it (even with Fast Scan set to 0!). Does this game store numeric variables in a different format (remember 2*x + 1?) than other MV games?
Yup, using Cheat Engine for a MV game is a little different than for the other Maker version, that not 2*x +1 ^^

in fact you use the direct value, but you will need to use a custom type (LUA ) =)

look here : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=820171#post820171 for more info ^^

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

mais de rien ^^

Yup, using Cheat Engine for a MV game is a little different than for the other Maker version, that not 2*x +1 ^^

in fact you use the direct value, but you will need to use a custom type (LUA ) =)

look here : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=820171#post820171 for more info ^^
I have your LUA script but I still can't find that one stat. I'll need to play with it more.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys,

I didn't see anyone talk about the gameplay. I may have missed it.
Anyone mind telling me what to expect out of the game play and mechanics?

Thanks.

Sir Bubbles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,

I didn't see anyone talk about the gameplay. I may have missed it.
Anyone mind telling me what to expect out of the game play and mechanics?

Thanks.
I like the game so far, the game plays in a way where you (a servant of the demon master) tries your best to corrupt the MC before the 30 days spam in which the game happens, lewd acts lower her level, the more you make her do stuff, the more her level lowers, she starts at level 99. If you make her weak enough by the end of the 30 days you win, she wont be able to defeat the demon lord, your master. Combat is somewhat different from your everyday RPG, you don't control her directly unless you press shift before she acts (a mechanic you'll understand as soon as its presented to you), then you can choose if you want to maker her attack, recover from sleep, or put her to sleep so attackers can molest her, you can also flee, but she sometimes may disobey and kill her attacker. (Unless shes too low level)

On the beginning you only have the ability of making her sleep to raise her pleasure bar, so it can be kind of a pain since attackers wont always molest her. (They may also attack, which results in her waking up for the sleep you induced her), but you get better skills for that later on. She also can become a masoquist so to say, and will get pleasure filled if she gets hit.

Thats basically whats new on this game from your everyday RPG, the rest is what we see often, do events, progress, etc.

Mekkor

Reputation score

I have no idea how to raise that second stat and I need it increased to get into the brothel. How do I do that?:confused:

Attachments

Sir Bubbles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way, how do you unlock pregnancy? Just keep playing and it'll eventually unlock or is it missable?

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you use the speedhack you can open console with F8 and break/fix/cheat the game completely in any way you want.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29375

Notice that changing the values to unexpected things might crash or break the game completely.
Type the following commands to console and press enter to execute. Click the foldable arrows to open them and explore variables.
Type $ and browse the autocomplete to explore available functions and variables yourself.

All RPGMV Games use similar format and finding any value/flag the game uses is usually pretty easy.
Here are some examples of how powerful using the console is:

(Go back 1 day)
$gameSystem._chronus.addDay(-1)

(Add gold)
$gameParty._gold = 50000

(Change time of day (hours, minutes) (24h format))
$gameSystem._chronus.setTime(8,30)

(List all custom variables in the game)
(These allow you to modify any value in the game, progress countered events and whatnot)
$dataSystem.variables

(Modify any value using the index found in $dataSystem.variables)
(e.g. Change 性知識 (Sex knowledge) to any value, it was at index 32 in $dataSystem.variables)
$gameVariables._data[32] = 50

(List all flags in the game)
(Allows you to complete quests, events or set any flags in the game)
$dataSystem.switches

(Returns you to virgin, allows rewatching the scene)
(Menu status texts must be manually changed in $dataSystem.variables and can be changed to anything)
$gameSwitches._data[38] = null

(List all skills in the game)
$dataSkills

(Add masturbate skill to your character without any bugfix patches, was at index 22 in $dataSkills)
(This will unlock events at outdoor stars)
$gameActors._data[$gameParty._targetActorId]._skills.push($dataSkills[22].id);

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have no idea how to raise that second stat and I need it increased to get into the brothel. How do I do that?:confused:
Read the ero books. The first one is in the library (walk along the bookshelves until one flashes at you). When she reads the book, she'll order a copy for herself that you can read in the right-hand bookcase in her room once per day. There are 5, the first gives you 1 point, the second gives you 2, etc. You can read all 5 each day, for a maximum daily increase of 15.

Agroeh

Reputation score

By the way, how do you unlock pregnancy? Just keep playing and it'll eventually unlock or is it missable?
I think I remember pregnancy being unlocked on the 15th(?) day, or very close to that. You can then talk to the protags dad and gain like 20 in the sex knowledge stat.

Anyone found ero book 2 yet?

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone found ero book 2 yet?
You have to do the quest where you capture the bandit leader. After the quest you can go talk to the guard in the lower left of the main area of the castle guarding a gate. He'll let you through into the jail and you can make a deal with the captured bandit leader to teach you how to pick locks. Afterwards, go to the house to the right of the item store and it's in one of the bookcases.

Agroeh

Reputation score

You have to do the quest where you capture the bandit leader. After the quest you can go talk to the guard in the lower left of the main area of the castle guarding a gate. He'll let you through into the jail and you can make a deal with the captured bandit leader to teach you how to pick locks. Afterwards, go to the house to the right of the item store and it's in one of the bookcases.
oh wow thanks, I dont know how I missed that. I finished the bandit quest and just wondered the rest of the game why I couldn't pick locks...

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I've gotten really far. Far enough that I've lowered the character's level to 1, and then raised it all the way back to 99, I've also killed every single large monster and from how it looks I also have the best equipment in the game, yet I don't know what to do now. The quest log says to regain strength until she can rescue her father and the actual blond guy in the devil's castle, however I don't know how to save them. Nothing happens when I get there and talking to the fake king (aka devil) just gives me the option for the bad ending (provided your Corruption's at 100).

Attached is my save file, if anyone can help me out that would be appreciated.

Attachments

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I've gotten really far. Far enough that I've lowered the character's level to 1, and then raised it all the way back to 99, I've also killed every single large monster and from how it looks I also have the best equipment in the game, yet I don't know what to do now. The quest log says to regain strength until she can rescue her father and the actual blond guy in the devil's castle, however I don't know how to save them. Nothing happens when I get there and talking to the fake king (aka devil) just gives me the option for the bad ending (provided your Corruption's at 100).

Attached is my save file, if anyone can help me out that would be appreciated.
go to demon castle, kill the big monster on throne then door will come up
after that straigth to end

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thats weird, i cant get her to menstruate, i did it the first round but not subsequent.
Edit:Found the trigger, stats must be low before 15th

Last edited:

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

go to demon castle, kill the big monster on throne then door will come up
after that straigth to end
Huh, I'd killed him before but only after accepting the quest from the guild to kill him, so I figured killing him again wouldn't do anything more. I wonder why they decided to make that behave differently and not open up the door.