What's new

Birthdays

Re: Birthdays

Happy birthday, sinfulwolf! Many happy surprises for you today! (HOLA, QUE TENGAS UN FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS : )

Last edited:

Seeing as I always make it a point to greet you with hola, have a cumpleaños bien Sin.

(Don't remove the ~ from above the n or you get something quite worse then a birthday)

Last edited:

Happy birthday Sin!

Hope you have lots of fun, and maybe even some 'fun'!

:p

happy briss sin!

Thank ye folks for the well wishes. It's been a fairly slow day today, especially after the turtle burger I had with my father last night (bacon, 1/2 pound beef and hotdogs on a bun...) but it's been good.

Even though I'm 15 minutes late from your post... Happy Birthday anyway Sin!!

Thank ye final three well wishers.

final? Oh comon sin, you're not that old

The bottom of the main page says it's your birthday, Newbie. So, happy birthday, Newbie.

Nice one Ku. "Oh hey. I see it's your birthday so, uh... Yeah."
The only way you could be more of a jerk is if you punched him in the gut while you were at it.

Happy birthday, Newbie.

Might be Toxic. Ye never know in this crazy ass world of ours.

And happy Birthday Newbie

Well you can mark me as a silly little idealist for this, but I'm gonna go ahead and be confident for you. ;)

Happy Birthday newblette

Might be Toxic. Ye never know in this crazy ass world of ours.

Or you could be planning to do something incredibly awesome and also incredibly dangerous this year... O.0

And Happy Bday Newbie

Nice one Ku. "Oh hey. I see it's your birthday so, uh... Yeah."
The only way you could be more of a jerk is if you punched him in the gut while you were at it.

Happy birthday, Newbie.

Nah. The birthday punches he'll be getting on the shoulder will be enough, no reason to go for the gut.

I know I'm pretty shitty about putting anything resembling birthday congratulations out there, so thanks to everyone with a kind word to say.

Or you could be planning to do something incredibly awesome and also incredibly dangerous this year... O.0

And Happy Bday Newbie

I try to do something incredibly dangerous and awesome once a year.

The forum says than is your day

Happy Birthday, the_taken

and Incubus

Last edited:

Oh hey. It's Incubus's birthday. Happy birthday.

Back