What's new

Bimspreed

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Bimspreed

I saw the changelog - it says bug with going to basement without equipment is fixed.

Now It is broken even more - you cant go to basement anyway.

When you click the shining cabinet at work to get the equipment whole scene plays, he talks about termos and coffe talks to Boss and ... nothing - You are stucked.

You cant click cabinet anymore
You cant go to basement (text apears : You need to take equpimnet first)
You cant leave work.

Basicly clicking the cabinet just plays theis scene but doenst give you the equpiment ...

Plz fix it is gamebreaking.

EDIT:

Ok seems in the hour between my download and this post it was fixed allready. Soon I will write my review of the game so far.

Last edited:
OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Already fixed and changed the various links

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok I have seen it all now.

Not bad a game.

Even after previous demo I thought your game looked good enough.

Now I am glad it is moving along.

+
1) Clean art and polished enviroment - often thouse new RPG Maker games come with all sorts of shoddy background, not finished sprites etc.
You have everything neat and functional
2) Clear and straightforward gameplay - little to none grinding, no anoying minigames, and straightforward story - I like it.
3) Good consistant Artstyle - not exacly my favourite style but it is looking sexy enough, and it is all consistant throughout the game. Good work.
4) No silly blackmail that is all to often found in similar games. I like when woman are satisfied in sex

-
1) A bit limited setting
2) Still it is just a demo - I can see it growing into a realy big game. But nobody said it has to be gigantic title. It is ok to release shorter game as a startpoint before more ambicious work.

Anyway - very promissing start.
Your game has what is the most important thing to be good game creator - you care about it beeing polished and fully working since day one.
Carring about small things like that is important.

Good work so far and keep it up.

PS. I found another bug

In H-scene with Boss - MC suddenly becomes a bald dude in the HJ Artwork. It cant be intencional so it has to be graphical glitch.

PS2.

Small minus for beeing to vanila ;p
MC is too old ;p
No bestiality ;p
No DP ;]
That is a joke ofc - but a little spice can make it more delicious anyway.

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the MC that become a bald dude is not a bug... this is a little hard to explain... when you play a game normally you see the characters with his trait that act, but what happen when the MC don't have some real traits? simple, the player play a more "immersive" game where is more easy imagine itself at the place of the MC

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the MC that become a bald dude is not a bug... this is a little hard to explain... when you play a game normally you see the characters with his trait that act, but what happen when the MC don't have some real traits? simple, the player play a more "immersive" game where is more easy imagine itself at the place of the MC
Well I say people mostly easier imagine themselfs in someone with hair.
But I know what you mean . There was a time were bald manekin-like models were used a lot in games like that.
Trust me though - they dont work better than standard awerage dude with short semi-dark hair.

dreede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've just dl it, apparently there is still a bug to go to the basement. I don't see anything to take my equipment, I can't get out from the store, and can't get into the basement.

I saved in the store during the last version, maybe it comes from that? Because when I started the new version I was still in the store and my boss tells me the exact same dialogue that she's supposed have later when she calls me. When I start from my save and get out from the store, it's closed and can't get back in immediately.

Edit : I've just restarted from scratch, it works no problem, so it did come from the save. I'll have to be careful where I save for the next version.

Last edited:

dreede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, my feedback as well.

I really didn't expect that the relationship with the boss would end up going down the romantic path, that was very disappointing in a way. I really thought she was going to be punished as well.
But at the same time, it's a nice surprise (even though we could have guessed in the first version when he wondered why she was always so mean with men), and adds diversity.

It creates a good triptych, 3 characters, 3 different types of relationship. It's a really nice thinking in the end.
In that case, I hope you're gonna exploit each type of relationship to the maximum, especially the one with the mom, so we end up having 3 completely different stories/fantasies in one game.

The artwork is more than correct, I really enjoy the style (even if I have the vague impression the drawings from the first version were slightly better than this one, but I'm probably wrong). I also think that adding hair (or rather coloring it) to the mannequin while still hiding his face, would probably look better.

Great job overall. Keep it up!

PS : An option to hide the text/box while H-scene could be nice since it takes 1/3 of the screen and hides a lot of the artworks. If it already exists, thank for telling me which key it is.

Last edited:
OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For reasons that I can't explain I can't wait a week between the patreon release and the public release so I'm releasing as public now

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok right of bat i found game breaking bug in new version.
Its either becouse i used save from version 1 or new version is broken.

After getting computerpart for old geezer when returning to get paid from job game totaly freeezes.
MC walks couple steps to left turns to face wall and that it after that nothing work, you can't move save, do anything.

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the problem you refer is connected to an event that is used for keep you out of the office so if you try to talk with the desk between you and her then you active the event that freeze the game, I was already informed about this and I'll fix it in the next release in some way.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for releasing 2.0 for public early.

I havent yet tried it but from changlog I get there is 1 new scene in the update (repeatable as it reads).

My advice would be to not make small updates like that - it is better to wait a bit longer for update but have some good amount of gameplay in it. Small updates like that kind of kill enthusiasm for the game ...

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My error in the change log the scene are 2 not 1

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now played whole 2.0 verion, it felt short but sweet.
Only bug i did run into is the collecting pay one.
I hope that next update is bit longer but i'll take what i can.

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bug fixing release please read the note in the change log

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love the game so far! though I seem to be getting stuck in the "Catch the rat" event, I don't see anymore rats in the area and once I tried going out the character just said "I can only leave once all the animals are captured".

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are 5 rats in the basement, if you caugh all of them and be unable to go out the possible that come in my mind are:
- the game hadn't count one or more rats
- you missed one of them

I can only say to load a previous save and try again and see if happen again

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are 5 rats in the basement, if you caugh all of them and be unable to go out the possible that come in my mind are:
- the game hadn't count one or more rats
- you missed one of them

I can only say to load a previous save and try again and see if happen again
I have reloaded, It seems that only 4 rats show up in my game, I have tried reloading a couple of times but I can't seem to see the fifth rat

Here's a picture
(sorry for the quality, I can't exceed maximum filesize)

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Till now you are the first and only player that have that problem, normally a bug is found by various players but since this problem was found only from you and I wasn't able to see any problem... the only thing that come in my mind is that you are missing a rat

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yo guys,
like said before I decided to start to do polls and now the first poll about Bimspread, the topic of the poll is "who will have the next repeatable event done?"

I'll check the result of the poll around the 29 and say the who will be the "chosen one" the 30