What's new

[Complete - Full] Big-Breasted Adventurer Cuckold Harem RPG (RJ01118722)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Errrr ... Happy 4/20 to all who celebrate, I guess?

RJ01118722_img_main.png

An A-Class hero, nicknamed "Solo Wolf" schemes with a mysterious magical woman to find women for his adventuring party (harem).
Using a dark contract to trick three big-breasted female adventurers, he forces them to submit to his every whim.
Bound by the contract, the ladies must join forces with Solo Wolf and complete quests together as he slowly breaks their will.
Eventually, they'll lose their affection for the men in their lives and see Solo Wolf as their one and only sexual partner.
The game is mostly completing quests in different areas while you defeat monsters.
Meanwhile, you can increase your teammates' Lust levels to unlock new H-scenes and events.
You can speak to your female teammates, whose status and conversations can change during different points of the game, while they're wearing different outfits, or when their Lust level changes.

See the Read Me for more information.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: -
TAGS: Big breasts, Creampie, RPGMaker MV, CGs, Vaginal sex, Corruption, Paizuri, Groping, Rape, Blowjob, Pregnancy

Please do not play this game if it is not legal to do so in your country, or if any of those tags offend you.
Mods, please let me know if this thread has broken a rule so I can have the opportunity to fix my mistake.

Please support the game developers by buying their game.

Here's a link to the translation patch.

Instructions:
Translation uses Game version v1.03. Patch on other game versions at your own risk.
Please review Read Me in game for similar instructions.

1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Copy/Paste contents of the translation patch into your game directory, under the www folder, overwriting original files.
4.) Enjoy!
This game uses basic RPGMaker commands and basic RPGMaker combat.
Arrow keys: Move up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter

Changelog:
4/23/24: (v1.01) Fixed bug with Red Ogre and Hard Mode Minotaur.
4/20/24: (v1.00) Initial release; see Read Me file for full changes and translator notes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
Please read the Read Me included in the zipped file if you have questions or need help.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.

Last edited:

marsHm311oW

Reputation score
Dont know what you are talking about, the MTL of this game exist already for months.

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Dont know what you are talking about, the MTL of this game exist already for months.
I haven't seen it. If you have a link to that, please lmk.
Otherwise, this is not an MTL. This is a fan-translation that I've gone through line-by-line to create.
Usually, it's superior to something you'd dump into T++/batch translate or Deep ML or whatever AI tool you'd auto-translate with.
You're welcome. If you don't care, please just move on.