What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

lygarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

this is one commonly used phrase in the game. 私の時計が見つかりました私.私にとっては、男の裸。おっぱい How do you want the translation of the line to be? direct from google which would be
I watch my found. For me, naked man. Boobs
When I tried to arrange it I think it means
My breasts. My nude form has been seen by a man
anyone have a better way of saying that. the MC is the one who is saying it when she is walking around nude talking to people. I want it to have a sort of embarrassed kind of vibe.

「へへ……そんな格好でどうしたんだい?
 なぁ、俺と良いコトしようぜ……

google translates into
The college happened dressed like that ...... to to "?
Hey, good ...... Let 's try things and I

I am thinking of
What? Why are you dressed like that?
Well, this is nice... Let's have some fun.

Sidenote, I just learned where the sex scene text are located, If I go to the menu of RPG Maker VX >>tools>>database and then open the common events tab, I will find where most of them are. each individual npc still has their own events, but this is where the general ones are.

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is one commonly used phrase in the game. 私の時計が見つかりました私.私にとっては、男の裸。おっぱい How do you want the translation of the line to be? direct from google which would be
I watch my found. For me, naked man. Boobs
When I tried to arrange it I think it means
My breasts. My nude form has been seen by a man
anyone have a better way of saying that. the MC is the one who is saying it when she is walking around nude talking to people. I want it to have a sort of embarrassed kind of vibe.
er, what? Yuna didn't said that when talking to people while nude.
as far as I know, she has different final reaction to each npc, but the initial reaction is pretty much "み見られちゃってる……私の裸、男の人に……" on every NPC, which roughly translated to, "He saw me... A man, seeing me naked..."

Somehow your sentece looks like incomplete... especially the おっぱい by the end... not to mention "男の裸" are translated as "a man's (naked) body"

-edit-

also, for this part :
「へへ……そんな格好でどうしたんだい?
 なぁ、俺と良いコトしようぜ……

it's pretty much right. I assume it's from Slum Man A? Although I think the 'What?' and 'Well, this is nice...' part is unnecessary, just keep the 'へへ' as a small laugh and the 'なぁ' as 'hey' or something along that line....

Last edited:

LygarTranslations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can I enter this place again?
ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=14269&stc=1&d=1376908236
I defeated the demon inside the cave and this door opened.
but i used the return skill because my slave dead and after that i did a save inside the town..
can i go this place again? what suppose to make inside that door, any cloth?
sorry my bad English
I could remove the tree for you. I have RPGmaker so I could probably do it. I removed some trees in a certain forest so that some enemies would be more accessible. I also make the lucky pudding easier to kill by making its max hp 1 and removing its ability to run away.
I don't have the ability to post links yet so you will have to wait until I can.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can still post links, you just have to break it up like this

. ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21142&page=21

that way it isn't read as a link.

the first part can just be deleted all together so just leave the second part. also, haven't played the game since release. have any new scenes ever been added to the game since it's original launch?

LygarTranslations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

http[:][/][/]www[dot]filedropper[dot]com[/]data_3
remove the brackets and replace dot with .
replace the data folder with the one in the zip and you will have the update. lucky pudding is weakened and drops tons of EXP. it is in the first dungeon and it does not move. in the first map only by the entrance. normal cheat methods do not allow for cheating AP so I modified the game to allow you to farm it in the beginning. Only a few extra lines have been translated. The process is difficult. The file will be active for 30 days. since that is how that site is set up.

Reaper01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

http[:][/][/]www[dot]filedropper[dot]com[/]data_3
remove the brackets and replace dot with .
replace the data folder with the one in the zip and you will have the update. lucky pudding is weakened and drops tons of EXP. it is in the first dungeon and it does not move. in the first map only by the entrance. normal cheat methods do not allow for cheating AP so I modified the game to allow you to farm it in the beginning. Only a few extra lines have been translated. The process is difficult. The file will be active for 30 days. since that is how that site is set up.
Would anyone possibly be capable of reuploading this?

Crza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok I am just completely stumped and I hope someone visits this thread to help me out! So I'm at the part where you try to go forward and there's an invisible barrier blocking you, and there's a bunch of friendly monsters around inside of a weapon shop. How do you get past the barrier?

I have read and scoured all of the internets but it seems there is no real walkthough for the game. I cannot find any golem boss and I've backtracked EVERYWHERE. I cannot work at the brothel and the only person she'll have sex with is Mikhail. Chiitrans is throwing up everytime someone talks to me too =/

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Iirc, their there should be another small dungeon near that place with the freindly monsters. the golem is in the bottom of it.

Crza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yup, it was there! I was beside myself when I saw your post and I checked for the 3rd time just to find out I had just missed that one offshoot turn to the right. God damn.

Well now I've rescued both sisters and not exactly sure what to do next. Also if anyone has a working link to the edit to the translator to make it not spam wall of text that would be awesome =)

reije

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone reupload edit to the translator to make it not spam wall of text? please

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Took me 3 months to do but I've finished translating this game (except the H-scenes dialogs). The things that I did:
- Copied/Pasted from Sinisterpastry's translated ver to 1.03 version (big thank to you sir).
- Re-using the partial translation from kR1pt0n1t3, bgn, lygarx (thank you all)
- Translated what's left in the story. :cool:

Data folder is in attachment. Mega link:

How to use? Here

Attachments

Last edited:

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Took me 3 months to do but I've finished translating this game (except the H-scenes dialogs). The things that I did:
- Copied/Pasted from Sinisterpastry's translated ver to 1.03 version (big thank to you sir).

Data folder is in attachment.

How to use? Here
Nice.
But i think you messed something up, you start naked on a new game for some reason.

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Data folder is in attachment.

How to use? Here
Truly,thank you so much,I've played this long ago but now with a proper translation I can truly enjoy it now.

Nice.
But i think you messed something up, you start naked on a new game for some reason.
Yeah,when you start a new game you don't have any equipment on,which is a problem because if you go to equipment you'll be stuck there.

However copying a save over will let you avoid this problem. So for now,if your starting a new game,start it without the translation,make a save,then apply the translation.

Hope this helps

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Truly,thank you so much,I've played this long ago but now with a proper translation I can truly enjoy it now.

Yeah,when you start a new game you don't have any equipment on,which is a problem because if you go to equipment you'll be stuck there.

However copying a save over will let you avoid this problem. So for now,if your starting a new game,start it without the translation,make a save,then apply the translation.

Hope this helps
Thanks for the tip, it did help.
Though Yunas name stays in runes in the status screen that way.
Luckily I had a save at the beginning of the old translation so I'm gonna try with that.

edit:
Okay, got to the part where Mikhail comes to the church after the father goes to the ruins, and the text in that scene and when leaving the church after that is untranslated.
Didn't check anymore really, thought i should let you know first.
Also, why is there 250 extra map files in the translation pack?

Last edited:

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the tip, it did help.
Though Yunas name stays in runes in the status screen that way.
Luckily I had a save at the beginning of the old translation so I'm gonna try with that.

edit:
Okay, got to the part where Mikhail comes to the church after the father goes to the ruins, and the text in that scene and when leaving the church after that is untranslated.
Didn't check anymore really, thought i should let you know first.
Also, why is there 250 extra map files in the translation pack?
Thank you for the information. The extra maps are just backup files in case I mess up something ;).
Sorry guys, I forgot to give MC initial equipment, and some parts haven't been copied over. I've updated a new Data folder in post #315 to fix those bugs. Please let me know if there's any part was not translated or any bug like that one above, though I have to say I won't do the H-scenes and prostitution progress.:D

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you for the information. The extra maps are just backup files in case I mess up something ;).
Sorry guys, I forgot to give MC initial equipment, and some parts haven't been copied over. I've updated a new Data folder in post #315 to fix those bugs. Please let me know if there's any part was not translated or any bug like that one above, though I have to say I won't do the H-scenes and prostitution progress.:D
Will do.
To bad you won't be translating the H-scenes, but i kinda get why.
Taking the time to translate at all is still very generous of you.

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow, thanks for your hard work! How come you skip the H scenes though? Not complaining, just curious since H is I guess what most people play these games for.