What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

Ok so im totally stumped. I cant get the tailor to open his door for the life of me. They say you talk to a npc that is close to his door but all the npc ive talked to never mention him (And ive talked to every npc possible on every day.)

Is there something else you need to do to trigger him? Do you have to hear about him and have the doors open before you get the geisha cloth or it kinda breaks his quests?
Talk to the clothing shop keeper (second option I think). I don't quite remember when I did it in the game but it was fairly early on.

taka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So here it is... This is Haru - 1.03 - "Everything except story translation". Now it's up to you to insert the already translated parts and continue translation.

LINK -

Note: I might have missed something. In case you can't find it yourself "Copy-Paste" what you need translated then i'll find it.
I found an interesting bug, when you go to the antique store to sell your coins it does not let you sell them. The list is completely empty. It works as expected in the original copy of 1.03. This bug also exists in the gold exchange.

Actually, there seems to be more missing for some reason. Title list is empty.

Last edited:

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Una Pregunta rapida. Do the old save work with the latest version, or am I going to have to start from scratch?

Also, I haven't found the cloth for the dancer outfit yet...

Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Una Pregunta rapida. Do the old save work with the latest version, or am I going to have to start from scratch?

Yep, the old saves work on the latest version. I made a virgin run using the v1.00 ENG one initially, then copied my save on v1.03 JP and play through the Silver Orb part (without selling herself). Then yeah, got the orb, saved it, copied it back to the ENG.

Edit: Ah, almost forgot... You can get the Dancer Outfit by giving the Geisha Cloth to the tailor. You need some shame to wear it, though...

Last edited:

taka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cloth for dancer outfit (Geisha cloth) is near the second boss. The place where you would get the grate key.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found an interesting bug, when you go to the antique store to sell your coins it does not let you sell them. The list is completely empty. It works as expected in the original copy of 1.03. This bug also exists in the gold exchange.

Actually, there seems to be more missing for some reason. Title list is empty.
Give me the save file so i can check it.

This is a picture of the event u're calling when you click on "Sell antiques" button... And as you can see on that picture, it calls shop function but there's nothing in it....

If you could send me a copy of the game where this is working i could check it out. Also i would need a save where the antique shop is opened so i can go inside it and try it out.

But this whole thing with it not working I doubt it has anything to do with my translation. I haven't even touched any of the scripts or events but you never know... I would have to get a copy of the game where this is working.

Last edited:

taka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The saves that were included should work. But here. Have access to both the gold and antique store plus the character has a debt.

Some text is placed weirdly too, like the days left for debt payment is overlapping.

The save itself is fine by the way, I was swapping it between versions and it worked ok in the fully Japanese version. The megaupload link I gave earlier is a version of game where it is working properly, it's only broken after the translation. I may try to download that myself, but the archive would have to be corrupt for the problem to exist there.

Edit: I found where the titles went, they are all in the inventory. "Selling yourself" shows up as an item although it's really supposed to be a title on the status page.

Last edited:

alpha1111

Reputation score

In _Scene_Shop_SELL under scrips this
Code:
          sell = readnote_num(@item, "Treasure") * $game_variables[7]
        else
          sell = readnote_num(@item, "Value")
needs to be
Code:
          sell = readnote_num(@item, "貴金") * $game_variables[7]
        else
          sell = readnote_num(@item, "売値")
to sell things to the antique shop.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In _Scene_Shop_SELL under scrips this
Code:
          sell = readnote_num(@item, "Treasure") * $game_variables[7]
        else
          sell = readnote_num(@item, "Value")
needs to be
Code:
          sell = readnote_num(@item, "貴金") * $game_variables[7]
        else
          sell = readnote_num(@item, "売値")
to sell things to the antique shop.
If that's true then the english translation that other guy did shouldn't work too, since this is just copy past of his translation. I didn't translate it myself.

edit:

I know why it's not working... i didn't translate the variables ... he obviously for some unknown reason did...

alpha1111

Reputation score

If that's true then the english translation that other guy did shouldn't work too, since this is just copy past of his translation. I didn't translate it myself.

edit:

I know why it's not working... i didn't translate the variables ... he obviously for some unknown reason did...
I don't know either. The partial English version I'm working from did not have that part translated.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's the translation again....

Just copy paste it in game directory and overwrite.

Try and check if everything is working now...

taka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far I can say that Title list does not work still (press z on Status page)

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've saved the warrior siblings from the orcs. Am I supposed to have rescued the slave girl by now? Or is she deeper into the area with all the sealed of magic doors?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I've saved the warrior siblings from the orcs. Am I supposed to have rescued the slave girl by now? Or is she deeper into the area with all the sealed of magic doors?
Deeper, you can just keep going forward until you get a scene where you rescue her, but then the traders show up and take her back. After that then you can go purchase her from them.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just noticed a bug in the partial translation version. Faust can't recall Pino the doofy snowman. I only see the spell to summon him. I don't now if it carries over to Garm and Ruby though.

Edit: Using call doesn't bring him back either -_-

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just noticed a bug in the partial translation version. Faust can't recall Pino the doofy snowman. I only see the spell to summon him. I don't now if it carries over to Garm and Ruby though.

Edit: Using call doesn't bring him back either -_-
Here's the data again.

title list is now working I guess...

edit:

I just tried going to pub, recruited faust and snow call spell works... it removes and adds the snowman... Did the same with fire witch and fire call spells is also working...

Last edited:

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

edit:

I just tried going to pub, recruited faust and snow call spell works... it removes and adds the snowman... Did the same with fire witch and fire call spells is also working...
I'm actually using v1.00. Since I already started the non-virgin route. I'll DL this and add it to your translation though.

Edit: Wow. Is it already that early? I'd said i'd try to get to bed earlier today but I guess it's to late (early?) for that. I took a break from one game only to get hooked on another...

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does this contain sprite sex or is it all just CG image based?
looks like all you guys are loving it so i assume its gotta have some sort of sexual animation

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So uh how many endings are there to this game? I just got one that made the girl walk into the water and seemingly drown, needles to say it was kind of outputting.

Yarak

Reputation score

Guys can anyone take a screenshot of where to find the actual geisha cloth and what triggers the opening of the door next to the inn?