What's new

ADV (ベルゼブブ / Bellzebub) 自宅警備員 / Homeguard (RJ105046)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Homeguard

Just searching "Homeguard" + click on the one with the most page count ~ ~

He has a separate upload for the latest patch at the bottom of the first post so try that first.

(I did buy the game (all 3 + the guide) to support the author, but too lazy to upload it anywhere myself ' 3')

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks. Hopefully once the patch is done downloading (in two hours...) the unlocker will work.

Have you seen any games similar to this? Or ones that offer a good amount of choice and/or freedom? The closest I've found to a more 'open' game like this were the games by Overdose, with 'Amae Haha Nozomi' probably being their best.

Pretty much every other game I've tried turned out to be the usual visual novel, where you occasionally get the choice to select which route to pick and that's about it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also tried the patch, also got no change.

downloading from anime-sharing, lets see if this works.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks a lot, lazycat. The update plus the unlocker works.

I was missing pretty much all I figured - lactation and ovulation pill scenes and a couple of those 'random' events that trigger as you're walking throughout the house.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks a lot, lazycat. The update plus the unlocker works.

I was missing pretty much all I figured - lactation and ovulation pill scenes and a couple of those 'random' events that trigger as you're walking throughout the house.
what "unlocker" do you mean?

I got the patch, but it's not doing jack, still downloading another version of the game from the link above, but i already have patched 1 and 2, so it SHOULD be the same thing.

whatever. i'l download the animesharing version, if that fails too, i might just ask you to upload your file, seen as that apparantly works.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Get the latest patch from and then download and use the update lazycat posted here, which adds the ability to unlock all the scenes, as shown here.

EDIT: Also, all the files must be extracted and put into your game's main folder, overriding whatever files it asks to.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Get the latest patch from and then download and use the update lazycat posted here, which adds the ability to unlock all the scenes, as shown here.

EDIT: Also, all the files must be extracted and put into your game's main folder, overriding whatever files it asks to.
turns out that my version (which i got from this thread) has 1.01, 2.01 and the new one (3.01?) but i was missing 1.02, which is in the download at the top of this page.

takes fucking forever to download everything from that site through.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone have a text document walkthough

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's work, thank you.

Fianally see the true ending. So this is actually a detective story, which happen to has pervert protagonist who, in most endings, distracted by his lust and end up left the case unresolve, but get girl(s) as his sex slave instead...:D

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's work, thank you.

Fianally see the true ending. So this is actually a detective story, which happen to has pervert protagonist who, in most endings, distracted by his lust and end up left the case unresolve, but get girl(s) as his sex slave instead...:D
Might not be, if I recall someone else mentioned that the whole detective thing is all in the guy's head (i.e. he's delusional)
And him doing all those blackmail was because he thought that the mom married his dad as part of a scam and they'll try to take over the house.

Thus he decides to drive them out, guarding his home, a 'homeguard' if you will.

Which is ironic because none of the endings include them leaving, at all.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just saw an ending where it looks like the redhair girl repeatedly tazed the guy in the dick while having sex with him.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Saw that one, too. I think it's her pregnant ending (though, oddly, she doesn't seem to be showing compared to her sister and mother's pregnant endings) where she becomes so addicted to sex her desire becomes much higher than the guy's, leading to sex marathons that leave him exhausted, making her taser him to get him going again.

Speaking of endings, I was disappointed that she (Yuki, the younger sister) was the only one that had a 'fully broken' ending. I would've loved to have seen one for Sayaka (the older sister) and Shouko (the mother). Though, I guess it fits; Yuki is really the only one of those three that has a ton of events where she actually admits to enjoying the sex, whereas Sayaka and Shouko only have one or two.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Might not be, if I recall someone else mentioned that the whole detective thing is all in the guy's head (i.e. he's delusional)
And him doing all those blackmail was because he thought that the mom married his dad as part of a scam and they'll try to take over the house.

Thus he decides to drive them out, guarding his home, a 'homeguard' if you will.

Which is ironic because none of the endings include them leaving, at all.
What make me think there is actually something happened is that there is the locked room, if he get in there, you will get the bad ending where he discover what appear to be crime scene, and got beaten to death before he can do anything (remember this well, because I were so shocked when discover it).

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does this game works with agth or something that can help to translate the game while you play? I gave up this game tons of times just 'cuz i had no clue what to do =/

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Works pretty perfectly with AGTH. Just be sure to use /X3 and /V in your AGTH shortcut so that you can get all the hooks.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a new product from them called Flytrap Gadget

It's a sneak peek of their next work and a standalone, 'what if' story for Homeguard.

Note that it's a limited sale item, only being on sale until the 12th of January.

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's a shame, I thought it was actually going to be a full release this month rather than this preview.

The preview includes 1 new scene for all the girls though.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's a shame, I thought it was actually going to be a full release this month rather than this preview.

The preview includes 1 new scene for all the girls though.
You mean that's just a preview for a future expansion ?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone have a link for the new thing, whatever it is?