What's new

ADV [ Bellzebubu ] [ベルゼブブ] Trick or Treat RE141948 RJ141948

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ] Trick or Treat

For those interested in getting the scenes without needing to rack your brains, a for this was posted some time ago.

For those interested in the gallery only, there's always .

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@kR1pt0n1t3: Thanks for your translation, but applying your patch with latest version makes some CG in gallery room disappear (I'm not sure with ver1.0 since I have got the latest one).

Keep playing for a while and I have obtained many CG of brown-haired girl (still cannot get CG no.4), female teacher and unlocked 3 endings (Bad end, brown-haired girl end and blue-haired girl end).

As a fan of beelzebub, I can say that the CG are good. However, changing from interrative ADV to normal clicking ADV makes me feel somehow disappointed. :(

Does anyone know how to capture blonde girl and the nurse?
What version do you have, and do you have a link for it?

Version 1 doesn't seem to have a gallery at all, which is kind of a problem for a game of this type.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@kR1pt0n1t3: Thanks for your translation, but applying your patch with latest version makes some CG in gallery room disappear (I'm not sure with ver1.0 since I have got the latest one).

Keep playing for a while and I have obtained many CG of brown-haired girl (still cannot get CG no.4), female teacher and unlocked 3 endings (Bad end, brown-haired girl end and blue-haired girl end).

As a fan of beelzebub, I can say that the CG are good. However, changing from interrative ADV to normal clicking ADV makes me feel somehow disappointed. :(

Does anyone know how to capture blonde girl and the nurse?
That's what I was afraid of. Applying my patch overwrites the new game files with the files from 1.0 that are inside the patch I made.

I don't know if this will work(since I don't have the latest version) but I made a new patch from which I removed the Gallery translation. Try applying this patch and see if the gallery works now.

- Don't forget to rename file to "Patch001.xp3"

I noticed I wrote "Duct Tabe" rofl :/ Too lazy to change it now.

Also keep this in mind... I don't know what he changed in new version, but if he added new items and stuff like that, and you apply my patch, you probably won't see the new items since the new file with new items is probably gonna get overwritten with my translation which was for 1.0 version.

Last edited:

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

This is the latest version I could find... I did not upload it, but I have downloaded it and it works, gallery included.

Be sure to download the patch and just drop it in the same folder as the data.xp3 is in.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is the latest version I could find... I did not upload it, but I have downloaded it and it works, gallery included.

Be sure to download the patch and just drop it in the same folder as the data.xp3 is in.
I know it will work, but I'm telling you if you apply my patch "half" of the files in the new version will be overwritten with files from 1.0 version that are inside the translation patch. That's a fact.

Things that can happen is that in some part of a game the game is looking for a function that didn't exist in the 1.0 version. You will probably get error. You can also miss some events if the new events were added inside the files that are overwritten with patch.

It might be also that everything works perfectly. It all depends of what was changed inside the code(which files).

I might transfer over the translation to the new version later on, but only after I know 100% that he's done with uploading new patches and expansions.

DDC1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah new patches might take a long while or even expansions longer.
take homeguard there previous game for example, base game released jan 2013 last expansion oct 2013. So give it a few months so they can sort out the bugs and expansions.

bloctai

Reputation score
I know I'm literally years late, but does anyone have a full save file?