What's new

ACT [ Bellzebubu ] ベルゼブブ The Ascension! Mononoke Village 昇天!もののけ村!! RE099235 RJ099235

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Ascension! Mononoke Village!! (昇天! もののけ村!!)

Some info I tried to record, feel free to correct anything that's incorrect. I don't speak Japanese so I just went with looks and what I know of monsters.

Locations:
Green 1 star:

Left most one: Kappa Girl level 1
Right most one: Neko Girl level 1

Green 2 star:

Left most one: Robed Girl level 1 (White and light blue dress and hood, red eyes, white hair)
Right most one: Wind Girl level 1

Green 3 star:

Left most one: Bird Girl level 1 (Beak)
Top Right one: Harpy Girl level 1
Right most one: Spider Girl level 1

Purple 4 star:

Left most one: Wind Girl level 2 (Turns blue with long green hair and a yellow ribbon)
Middle one: Kappa Girl level 2 (Changes to a tanish brown color)
Lower Middle one: Neko Girl level 2 (Pink hair, 2 tails, cat ears, brownish orange top and bottom)
Right most one: Snake Girl level 1

Purple 5 star:

Top Middle: Zashiki Warashi level 1 (A.K.A Kimono wearing loli) (Good place to train, at least for me, usually clear with 70 secs left and she doesn't attack)
Top Right: Harpy level 2 (Simple color change, not much else)
Top Left: Robed Girl level 2 (Older, black hair)
Bottom Right: Spider Girl level 2 (Very slow map without damage sword and hit chance up power, though no dodging enemies)

Red 6 star (Very difficult to clear without hit chance and +Damage sword):

Bottom Left: Bird Girl Level 2 (Thought she was an evolved harpy at first and didn't capture her)
Middle Left: Snake Girl level 2 (Simple color change)
Bottom Right: Zashiki Warashi level 2 (A.K.A Kimono wearing loli) (Has horns, yellow Kimono)

Red 7 star:

Top Right: Kitsune Girl (Completing this map at all is just luck without the right monster power and gear (Read spoilers about her below)

Red 8 star:

Bottom Left : Kitsune Girl Level 2 (Nightmare mode.)

Abilities:

Elemental damage does nothing unless the enemy is weak to its type so it's mostly useless sadly.

Kappa Girl:
Level 1: Water damage +1
Level 2: Water damage +2
Level 3: Water damage +3

Nekko Girl:
Level 1: 20% hit chance
Level 2: 30% hit chance
Level 3: 40% hit chance

Wind girl:
Level 1: Wind Damage +1
Level 2: Wind Damage +2
Level 3: 100% Evasion

Harpy:
Level 1: Wind Damage +2
Level 2: 20% Hit chance
Level 3: Penetration +6, attacks 7 squares in front of your character, good for clearing mobs but slows your attack badly on bosses so don't use it on them.

Snake Girl:
Level 1: Water Damage +2
Level 2: HUGE DAMAGE INCREASE, For every attack you deal with this skill enabled, your damage increases by 1. Your first hit will do 2 damage, next will do 3, etc. This resets to 0 when the skill timer runs out. (Thanks to Dargoth for this info)
Level 3: 100 Evasion + Counter attack. DON'T EVOLVE HER IF YOU WANT TO KEEP HER AMAZING 2nd SKILL, she's nearly useless now.

Zashiki Warashi (A.K.A Kimono wearing loli):
Level 1: 40% hit chance
Level 2: 100% Evasion Counterattack. Same as the $400 sword, except the sword is only 50%. It looks like the counterattack deals 19 damage, kind of a weird number, but that's really high too. (Thanks to Dargoth for this info)
Level 3: Fire Damage +3

Spider Girl:
Level 1: Fire Damage +2
Level 2: 100% Evasion Counterattack. Same ability as Zashiki Warashi level 2
Level 3: Fire Damage +3

Robed Mage looking girl:
Level 1: Water Damage +2
Level 3: Water Damage +3

Bird Girl:
Level 1: Wind Damage +1 (Thanks to Dargoth for this info)
Level 2: Wind Damage +2
Level 3: Wind Damage +3

Kistune Girl:
Level 1: Extra damage like the sword, I think it's about a 100% damage increase (3 hit monsters lose 2/3rds of their health when activated).
Level 2: Same ability as Snake Girl level 2.
Level 3: Same ability as her level 2 skill.

Abilities by Japanese text:

Thanks to Dargoth for this info

自称 燕返し - +1 damage
千里眼 - +20% accuracy
邪眼 - +40% accuracy
騎当千 - penetration attack 6
鬼の覚醒 - +1 damage
繕いの蠱毒 - 100% evasion
呪殺の墓穴 - 100% evasion counterattack
縮地の法 - +1 movement
火の加護 - Fire element +2
水の加護 - Water element +2
風の加護 - Wind element +2
邪王炎殺剣 - Fire element +3
村雨の息吹 - Water element +3
旋風の傷 - Wind element +3
殺意の波動 - Burst Damage
紂王憑依 - 100% evasion and +2 damage

How to Capture the Kitsune Girl:

Get the Snake Girl to evolve, her special is by far the most useful up to that point. Level her on the middle most 5 star stage (Loli Kimono ice stage) with the 50% exp sword to at least level 30 or so, you'll have 15+ seconds of her ability each use. Buy the 10 hit cooldown bonus on your special ability sword (1200). If you use the ability a second time before the first one completes, you don't lose your damage stacks so you'll be one shotting everything.

You'll now be able to keep her ability going constantly on the Kitsune stage after your first time using it and should be able to clear with 35-40 seconds remaining. I tried using the capture rate sword but could only manage 20-25 seconds and I never got her that way so this method produces the best chance it seems.

(Clear time may not matter in capture rate so you could also try the capture rate sword, maybe I was just lucky/unlucky - from Dargoth's info)

How to Beat the Final Stage Red 8 stars, 2nd Kitsune Form:

Use the accuracy sword and the Kitsune level 2/3 or Snake Girl 2 special ability, try to have them at at least 40+. I managed to clear it with 11 seconds remaining. The trick is to try to get 30 stacks of your skill before it runs out and use it again, that way the damage stacks don't reset so you can go on 1 shotting everything, you really need the accuracy on the sword or you'll miss too much. It's still a gamble on how fast you can clear so it may take some tries.

Tips and Other Info:

There's a capture limit of 12 girls so make sure you have room in your list or you won't be able to capture any girls.

The capture rate sword (30% Bonus) as well as the exp sword (50% bonus) are obtained from heading to town after clearing certain levels so make sure to stop in there occasionally. The experience sword is extremely useful it cutting down the grind time.

The best place to train is the red 5 star map in the middle with the Zashiki Warashi (Thanks for the name) (A.K.A Loli wearing a Kimono) You'll easily get 500+ exp with the 50% exp sword per run and only have to deal with two dodging enemies, the rest are all one shottable.

The Snake Girl at level 2 has the absolute best skill for clearing quickly early on so it's worth leveling her up first if you want to be able to clear some of the later levels and I'd say it's almost required for the Kitsune stages.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't find the save function still, inventory menu only has girls and swords, town has that first room area with the guy and like 10 talking options and I tried them all, nothing. Then the Inn for viewing scenes with the girls and that's all, then the merchant that sells swords there. I don't see any other options. Just going to try to use the save from the File menu, seems to work okay.
Try looking up in the top left hand corner; there should be a File menu with Save and Load functions; it's not an in-game control.

Any benefit from raising a girl from her first form instead of just getting the 2nd? It doesn't seem like it, I finally raised a wind girl to level 2 and evolved her and the page looks the same.
I assume that it's slightly better to start off with a lower form because it's easier to level them up; that way when you get the next version, she's at level 20 instead of level 1 (which extends her abilities). Otherwise I don't know.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try looking up in the top left hand corner; there should be a File menu with Save and Load functions; it's not an in-game control.
I found that, I just thought there was an ingame save.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what is the type of this game play :confused:
Well, it is not that much of "gameplay"... there is a map screen with a village in which you have:
- an "informant" that tells you what's happening,
- a inn where you can stay with the captured "mononoke" (legendary spirits) to unlock "consensual" H-scenes.
- a merchant to buy better swords

Then you can go to the "infested" locations to fight and try to capture the mononoke (the difficulty is marked from one to seven stars).
Once in the battle screen you simply have to press the directional key to:
- right: advance
- up: attack
- down: unleash special attack/mononoke magic
- left: defend

If you step on an enemy before destroying it, it's game over, if you take the attack of a mononoke, it's game over. You have a fixed time to capture the mononoke.
If you are defeated you can see the rape scene that is similar to "Monster Girl Quest".

When you defeat a mononoke, you have the chance to capture her (it's based on time and difficulty), if you capture her you can select her as a partner in the character screen (right click of the mouse) and benefit of her special attack in combat (you can activate the special attacks after 30 hits landed on enemies, there is a counter in the top right corner of battle screen) and to level up her.
As said when you have mononoke with you, you can go to the inn and select wich one you want to sleep with.

Each mononoke has two rape scenes and two consensual scenes. The only change is the dialogue, though.

The game works well with ITH (Interactive Text Hoocker) and Translation Aggregator
hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/208860-Interactive-Text-Hooker-new-text-extraction-tool?p=2494231#post2494231

hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/94395-Translation-Aggregator-v0-4-9

so you can somewhat enjoy the dialogues.

To resume: the gameplay is not really that much. While the levelling up of the mononoke can be interesting, the action part is an endless repetition of button mashing with almost no skill.
The scenes are very good even if the author clearly used a limited number of templates for all the mononokes. It is recommended for any Monster Girl Quest fan that missed the "consensual" part... and some of the girls are really scary (the tengu girls over all... cold blooded to say the least).

I can't find the save function still
As Alias said, it is in the "file" menu of the application window.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edited so people stop answering questions I figured out or already had answered :p

Last edited:

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

unfortunately I can't help you cause I'm still being beaten by the karasu tengu (grrrr... damn sadist liar!!)

I found that levelling up the girl starting from the weakest is the better way to obtain the powerful ones: this way you have them already levelled and with more power and endurance in their attack. For instance I've brought the Kappa until the final level of "Water Tiger" and she is pretty powerful (and her attack has a duration of more than 8 seconds).

For grinding up levels, the better stage is the Zashiki-warashi (the childish one) (the five star one in the exact top center of the map): it is the easier amongst the five star and the monster is not attacking, so you can end the fight before 60" and get a 300+ exp every time.

It is pretty boring, I know...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

unfortunately I can't help you cause I'm still being beaten by the karasu tengu (grrrr... damn sadist liar!!)

I found that levelling up the girl starting from the weakest is the better way to obtain the powerful ones: this way you have them already levelled and with more power and endurance in their attack. For instance I've brought the Kappa until the final level of "Water Tiger" and she is pretty powerful (and her attack has a duration of more than 8 seconds).

For grinding up levels, the better stage is the Zashiki-warashi (the childish one) (the five star one in the exact top center of the map): it is the easier amongst the five star and the monster is not attacking, so you can end the fight before 60" and get a 300+ exp every time.

It is pretty boring, I know...
Yeah I have that in my guide already :p People keep answering questions that I have written there already... I just guessed at the types of girls, maybe that's the problem? I should brush up on my mythological creatures/Jap demons.

Edited my higher post with all my info

Last edited:

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow! This is a real guide. I'd like to add something if I may (in the spoilers)

Abilities: (credits go to Fruitsmoothie i just edited some parts)

Kappa Girl:
Level 1 (Kappa Girl): Water damage +1?
Level 2 (Water Monkey): Water damage +2?
Level 3 (Water Tiger): Water damage +3?

Nekko Girl:
Level 1 (Neko Onna): 20% hit chance
Level 2 (Nekomata): 30% hit chance
Level 3 (Tanuki): 40% hit chance (how the hell a Nekomata can evolve into a tanuki??)

Wind girl:
Level 1 (Trap Kamaitachi): Wind Damage +1?
Level 2 (Blade Kamaitachi): Wind Damage +2?
Level 3 (Medicine Kamaitachi): 100% attack escape or invulnerability. No attack can hit you when active. It's less useful than it seems, though...

Harpy:
Level 1: Wind Damage +2?

Snake Girl:
Level 1: Water Damage +2?
Level 2: HUGE DAMAGE INCREASE, It adds random damage per hit and seems to range from 2 to at least 5-10 times your normal damage (Though because of that it's difficult to tell when you'll kill an enemy to start moving so it's dangerous). I cleared the Kitsune stage 25 seconds faster using her over 40% hit chance. I don't think it stacks with the damage sword. You'll kill all the bosses in less than a few seconds up to the Kistune. By far the most useful skill I've found so far. It's much stronger than the level one Kistune girls ability.

Loli Kimono girl:
Level 1 (Zashiki Warashi): 40% hit chance
Level 2 (Oni): 100% of something, no noticable difference on boss fight. Same text/power as Spider Girl's. Doesn't match any weapon text.

Spider Girl:
Level 1: Fire Damage +2?
Level 2: 100% of something, no noticable difference on boss fights. Same text/power as Loli Kimono girl. Doesn't match any weapon text. Automatic translation suggest that it's a 100% boss counterattack evasion. Dunno, I have to check.

Robed Mage looking girl:

Kistune Girl:
Level 1: Double damage like the sword I believe

How to Capture the Kitsune Girl: (credits go to Fruitsmoothie)

Get the Snake Girl to evolve, her special is by far the most useful up to that point. Level her on the middle most 5 star stage (Loli Kimono ice stage) with the 50% exp sword to at least level 30 or so, you'll have 15+ seconds of her ability each use. Buy the 10 hit cooldown bonus on your special ability sword (1200).

You'll now be able to keep her ability going constantly on the Kitsune stage after your first time using it and should be able to clear with 35-40 seconds remaining. I tried using the capture rate sword but could only manage 20-25 seconds and I never got her that way so this method produces the best chance it seems.

Tips (these are my thoughts)
1) always start from the first level monsters and level them up. For some monster it's almost quicker than capturing them and you also get more duration on their specials.
2) to level up, go to the Zashiki Warashi stage. It's the easier amongst the 5 star and has a nice exp buff.
3) if you don't have the time to level the Water Serpent into the Fire Serpent, try to get the Blade Kamaitachi. Her special attack is quite awesome in terms of damage... still, it's difficult to subdue the Kitsune just with her...

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just don't know how to capture some of the girls, obviously it's reliant on clear time but I already have girls with 40% hit rate and the +damage sword, I don't know what other bonuses I can use to improve my times, I'm not wasting any time in runs. The Spider Girl at level 2 in the 5 star map and all beyond it just clear too slowly it seems to capture the girls, though I didn't try too much past the Spider Girl (Over a dozen runs there with over 62 seconds remaining didn't do it)
Trust me, it's just random. Your clear time doesn't actually affect the capture rate. I read the capture function straight from the code.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trust me, it's just random. Your clear time doesn't actually affect the capture rate. I read the capture function straight from the code.
Interesting, it seemed like I almost always got the option to capture them with high scores but much less with lower ones. Maybe the capture sword does have a use then. I updated some of the info to reflect what you said.

Do you happen to know what the Snake Girl level 2/Zashiki Warashi level 2, Wind Girl level 3's and Bird Girl level 1's abilities are? I can't notice any difference on boss fights.

I feel like some of them may give you 100% dodge chance or something though so you don't get hit by bosses, I always dodge though so I haven't tested it. I can't think of what else could be a 100% increase, not on a weapon, and still somewhat useful but not noticeable when just fighting a boss normally. Only other option is attack speed increase and there are two different versions of it so they could both be in the game.

Also do the elemental damages like from the Kappa actually work? Is it only on enemies that are weak to the element? Anytime I test them I get the same damage as not using their skill.

Might be worth trying to figure out how to run that nightmare of a text translating program again for this. Are the scenes pretty good?

Last edited:

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Update: obtained the third rank of the Spider Girl

Abilities: (credits go to Fruitsmoothie i just edited some parts)

Kappa Girl:
Level 1 (Kappa Girl): Water damage +1?
Level 2 (Water Monkey): Water damage +2?
Level 3 (Water Tiger): Water damage +3?

Nekko Girl:
Level 1 (Neko Onna): 20% hit chance
Level 2 (Nekomata): 30% hit chance
Level 3 (Tanuki): 40% hit chance (how the hell a Nekomata can evolve into a tanuki??)

Wind girl:
Level 1 (Trap Kamaitachi): Wind Damage +1?
Level 2 (Blade Kamaitachi): Wind Damage +2?
Level 3 (Medicine Kamaitachi): 100% attack escape or invulnerability. No attack can hit you when active. It's less useful than it seems, though...

Harpy:
Level 1: Wind Damage +2?

Snake Girl:
Level 2: HUGE DAMAGE INCREASE, It adds random damage per hit and seems to range from 2 to at least 5-10 times your normal damage (Though because of that it's difficult to tell when you'll kill an enemy to start moving so it's dangerous). I cleared the Kitsune stage 25 seconds faster using her over 40% hit chance. I don't think it stacks with the damage sword. You'll kill all the bosses in less than a few seconds up to the Kistune. By far the most useful skill I've found so far. It's much stronger than the level one Kistune girls ability.

Loli Kimono girl:
Level 1 (Zashiki Warashi): 40% hit chance
Level 2 (Oni): 100% of something, no noticable difference on boss fight. Same text/power as Spider Girl's. Doesn't match any weapon text.

Spider Girl:
Level 1: Fire Damage +2?
Level 2: 100% of something, no noticable difference on boss fights. Same text/power as Loli Kimono girl. Doesn't match any weapon text. Automatic translation suggest that it's a 100% boss counterattack evasion. Dunno, I have to check.
Level 3 (Tsukigumo): +3 at the "fire sword" (?)

Robed Mage looking girl:

Kistune Girl:
Level 1: Double damage like the sword I believe

How to Capture the Kitsune Girl: (credits go to Fruitsmoothie)

Get the Snake Girl to evolve, her special is by far the most useful up to that point. Level her on the middle most 5 star stage (Loli Kimono ice stage) with the 50% exp sword to at least level 30 or so, you'll have 15+ seconds of her ability each use. Buy the 10 hit cooldown bonus on your special ability sword (1200).

Tips (these are my thoughts)
1) always start from the first level monsters and level them up. For some monster it's almost quicker than capturing them and you also get more duration on their specials.
2) to level up, go to the Zashiki Warashi stage. It's the easier amongst the 5 star and has a nice exp buff.
3) if you don't have the time to level the Water Serpent into the Fire Serpent, try to get the Blade Kamaitachi. Her special attack is quite awesome in terms of damage... still, it's difficult to subdue the Kitsune just with her...

And finally defeated but not captured the Kitsune (the legendary Kitsune Kuzunoha, who was believed to be the mother of the greatest above the Master of Ying and Yang).
And so I've discovered that the game DOES NOT END... now we have the EIGHT STARS!!! :eek:
Starting with Tamamo the Eight Tails...

oh, well, at least I've finally obtained the +50% experience sword...

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Let's see...

Damage

First things first. Your base damage is 1 and all modifiers just add points to this base. The $3600 sword adds 1 damage as do some skills, effectively doubling your damage.

Snake Girl 2 清姫
Ability 殺意の波動 "Wave of Murderous Intent"
連撃ボーナス "Burst Damage Bonus"

For every attack you deal with this skill enabled, your damage increases by 1. Your first hit will do 2 damage, next will do 3, etc. This resets to 0 when the skill timer runs out.

Zashiki Warashi 2 天邪鬼
Ability 呪殺の墓穴 "Grave of Death Curse" (all these item and ability names aren't exactly regular dictionary words, heh)
回避反撃 100%

100% Evasion Counterattack. Same as the $400 sword, except the sword is only 50%. It looks like the counterattack deals 19 damage, kind of a weird number, but that's really high too.

Wind Girl 3 鵺
Ability 一騎当千 Literally "Be a match for a thousand"
貫通攻撃 6マス

Penetration attack 6. Looks like it attacks everything 7 squares ahead of you. Useless for bosses I suppose. The $600 sword works for 2 squares.

Bird Girl 1 天狗
This is just the wind element.

Elements

Each enemy has a specific element, and you do bonus damage if your element counters theirs. For weapons, it adds a point of damage. For skills, it's +2 for the weaker version and +3 for the stronger version. Weapon elemental damage doesn't look like it's in effect when you have a special ability enabled though, so no stacking.

Fire > Wind > Water > Fire

All the abilities, might as well.

自称 燕返し - +1 damage
千里眼 - +20% accuracy
邪眼 - +40% accuracy
騎当千 - penetration attack 6
鬼の覚醒 - +1 damage
繕いの蠱毒 - 100% evasion
呪殺の墓穴 - 100% evasion counterattack
縮地の法 - +1 movement
火の加護 - Fire element +2
水の加護 - Water element +2
風の加護 - Wind element +2
邪王炎殺剣 - Fire element +3
村雨の息吹 - Water element +3
旋風の傷 - Wind element +3
殺意の波動 - Burst Damage
紂王憑依 - 100% evasion and +2 damage

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great! Thank you for the answers. That penetration attack would make certain levels a helluva lot easier, no wonder I didn't notice it working since I really only tested them on bosses. Nice that I had the evasion right anywho.

Maybe we're confusing one part though, the "Wind Girl" I refer to has her breasts and lower region censored by slashes of air, her third skill is evasion, not penetration. So I wonder which girl you mean has the penetration ability? Ah it's the Harpy Girl with penetration.

I just got the Oni evolved, sad that she just has fire damage, I had high hopes for her. Ice mage looking girl is just +3 water damage. Snake Girl level 3 changes from the best skill in the game (That I've found) to 100% evasion + counter attack, so lame :( I want my Snake Girl 2 back. I waited to level her to 3 till I had my Kitsune up to a decent level since they had the same power anyways.

Bird Girl level 3 is Wind Damage +3

The only level 3 I don't have now is Kitsune girl, working on her, 27 levels to go~ Oh big surprise, she transformed at 42 instead of 60 like it said it would. Her 3rd skill is the same as her 2nd and the Snake Girl's second move. So that really is the strongest special.

Last edited:

blazernovax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sory ihabe an issue with this game after the tutorial the game frezees know how fix this

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah, you're referring to the Kamaitachi. I thought you meant the Chimera bird women (not the Tengu, the other ones). The one with penetration is 鵺, conveniently the only woman with a single character name.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I fully cleared the game lmao. All level 3 girls, all levels complete, all weapons, 33k money. The amount of time spent on this game...Yay completion ocd. Did it without any cheats or edits. And now I rest my fingers, so much tapping.

I'm surprised there wasn't another level beyond Kitsune 2 stage. No bonus for full completion it seems.

Last edited:

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I whipped up a quick and dirty English patch. It translates the interface, map menu, a bit of the town, skill abilities, etc. Should be somewhat helpful.

Most of the mononoke names would be very difficult to translate, and they wouldn't fit in the map menu or the scene replay menu anyway. Not sure what to do about that. The weapon names are all ridiculous as are the actual names of the skills, but being able to read those is kind of irrelevant to playing the game.

If there are any problems or text that definitely needs to be translated, I'll fix it. As for translating the game's dialogue or the sex scenes, probably not happening.

If you downloaded the scene unlock patch, just overwrite it with this one. This patch doesn't include the scene unlocker though so if you want that, run the game with it first, then replace it with this one.

mediafire.com/download.php?slmzoxdgu9uc3ma

EDIT: For posterity's sake, I should mention that this patch won't work with the expansion, making it pretty much useless (unless you wanted to use it as a basis for an updated patch or something).

Last edited:

Anonymous007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone who captured the kitsune girl at the fire temple post a savegame please, i've been trying to capture her for at least 1 day now, even got the lamia to form 2, level 40, i always get to her and beat her with the 30% capture sword with 35 seconds to spare but no propt, also i'm starting to think you can only hold a limited number of girls, i've got 12, so if that's true that could be why i can't capture her :(

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could someone who captured the kitsune girl at the fire temple post a savegame please, i've been trying to capture her for at least 1 day now, even got the lamia to form 2, level 40, i always get to her and beat her with the 30% capture sword with 35 seconds to spare but no propt, also i'm starting to think you can only hold a limited number of girls, i've got 12, so if that's true that could be why i can't capture her :(
It is true about 12 capture limit, I wrote that in my Tip and Other Info. Maybe I shoulda put it out of spoilers, I'll change that. That's why you've been failing. There's really no purpose to having more than one girl, I tried capturing the starter versions of them all too at first and then realized that (Especially if you have that scene unlocking patch).

The only girls that you might not want to evolve ability wise:

Snake Girl level 2 to 3, loses the best damage skill in the game for 100% evasion + counterattack. Even though my Kitsune had it too, I cried a little.
Zashiki Warashi (A.K.A Kimono wearing loli) level 1 to 2. Other girls have her level 2 and 3 skills and they really aren't useful in my opinion, but only one other girl has her 40% hit chance skill.

Last edited:

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Argh... I was going to brag about the fact I've evolved the Bird Girl to her last stage (Nue - Chimera) and got Kuzunoha and you already completed the game!!

:mad: :p

Nue's power is quite useful to clear the stages with tankers (like the Loli Oni stage, I beat that stage almost 10 times with her) and was also quite damaging in the Kuzunoha stage. I fear that it does not perform too well in the Tamamo stage with so much enemies able to evade strikes.