What's new

ADV [ Bellzebubu ] [ベルゼブブ] Chikan no Kiwami: The Last Molester / 痴漢の極み RE148257 RJ148257

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ]痴漢の極み

Yeah, I did get the options to go check on her in school/park? And the concert, but even after getting the screen about the movie I can't seem to nail it down so it gives me the option to go there too

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game was updated again, if you want to update to it you'll need to get a new download from dlsite to use it. A few new fixes I think, as well as adding a day.

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another day, another patch. Just a change to the system screen and more bug fixes.

「1.15.2.17」/本体差替(※紹介画像のバージョン表記が変更になりましたら、再ダウンロードをお願いいたします。その際既存の修正パッチをあてる必要はございません)
・ システム画面の表示背景・BGM等を追加しました。
・ギャルの特定体位表示と下車の不具合を修正しました。
・キャラクターボイスの不具合を修正しました。
・ 「痴漢の車窓から」の表示不具合を修正しました。

Bloodfrost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game itself is really buggy, i finally gave up and just bought it <played it enough to easilly warrent it anyways>. I hope he releases more patches and adds more content to it like he did with the housegaurd game....

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

to unlock the bathroom scenes you have to get the two events of investigation of the girls and clear all the 5 automatic molestation scenes, without have much sex after that, then in the 12th day the girl will follow you to the bathroom, but the scenes don't have audio, at least for me

i'm playing in the 2.15 patch

i have unlock all the good ends but there is a scene that i can't find, someone has unlocked the cg where black hair girl is making a blowjob in a movie theater

they have released 2.18 patch, fix the CG and loop on investigation, maybe now we can se that escene, but is necesary a new download of the game

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The bathroom scenes have no audio. I really wish they did.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The bathroom scenes have no audio. I really wish they did.
If you take Homeguard as precedence, many dialogues in it originally wasn't voiced at all either (some scenes were just moaning/sound effect) so it's possible that the author will eventualy add more to it :v hopefully with more girls to go after as well.

imp

Reputation score

Has anyone gotten the scene where the mc and the girl with black hair kiss? Trying to get that and the theater scene but no luck.

Also I noticed that there are a lot of missing scene blocks in the scene replay menu. Even though I'm activating scenes that aren't on there, nothing new shows up.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone gotten the scene where the mc and the girl with black hair kiss? Trying to get that and the theater scene but no luck.

Also I noticed that there are a lot of missing scene blocks in the scene replay menu. Even though I'm activating scenes that aren't on there, nothing new shows up.
mee to, cg is bugged i think, i have 20/34 CGs unlocked for both girls, the kiss cg is unloked but I did not I who unlocked

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually, bathroom scenes has audio,they just bugged.After applying patches to one of the previous versions I somehow managed to get it working properly...for once, lol. Skipped through 80% of the hscene,notcied that there is actually a voice. Started it again-nope,never happend bro,you just imagined it.
Anyway,can someone post step-by-step way to get the cinema scene? I got the *info* that she's going to cinema etc etc,have 4 or 5 auto scnes in the train with her.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i found a bug in the game

if you push any part of the body and quickly change the part of your body which you molest, the score of the girl goes up but the time will remain same, you can do it the times you want, and the lvl of the part of the girl goes up too

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anypne upload the newest version? im still stuck on 1.15.2.9

trying to patch it manually breaks the game. it just locks up with a request (in japanese, obviously) to visit the site and fully redownload the game.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

new version of the game, and this comes with a new scene

waiting for a new torrent :)

extracted from official blog in dlsite

「痴漢の極み」情報です。
前回予定していましたリクエストですが、シナリオ表現に少し問題がありましたので、修正を行うこととなりました。代わりに、ロドリゲス様の「自宅警備員の翔子/電車内/立位/痴漢求道者EDで痴漢にはまた翔子が挿入までおねだり」から更新することとなりました。バージョン1.15.4.6 で早ければ明日の公開となります。バージョン情報が代わりましたら、更新ください。こちらのシーンは「痴漢求道者」エンドを2回発生させるか、回想モードより再生されます。宜しければお試し下さい。またはnaoya 様の「宮長ありさ/ラブホテル/サイズの小さいハイレグの競泳水着/愛撫/後ろ手で縛られロープを股間に通され両手に持った縄を前後上下に食い込ませられ、最後は思い切り引き上げられて絶頂を迎える」も修正を行い、来週には更新出来るかと思います。宜しくお願いいたします。

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can anyone post a list of combinations that unlock CG's. I'm banging my head against the wall to unlock some of these on train scenes.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So can someone help me translate all the stuff what are shown in the girls status screen? The kanji's are to small and I can only guess how they look.

Last edited:

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So can someone help me translate all the stuff what are shown in the girls status screen? The kanji's are to small and I can only guess how they look.
i have extracted some images maybe this can help, there are the images from each touch point extracted from the game

please send me a message, i can't post urls

dropboxDOTcom/s/yo4k8cwl8y40n65/sysimage.rar?dl=0

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for that.

Wow man this guy uses really obscure wording or I am just unlucky. Most of those words cant be translated by programs. And I tried a few one.

If someone can talk on Japanese I would appreciate if he, she could translate me that screen.

Edit.: Never mind I figured out. The guy is using medical terminology. That's why its so hard to translate it.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for that.

Wow man this guy uses really obscure wording or I am just unlucky. Most of those words cant be translated by programs. And I tried a few one.

If someone can talk on Japanese I would appreciate if he, she could translate me that screen.
If I'm not mistaken they're mostly tsubo spots

Exception is also there tho like G spot.

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

new version on dlsite, looks like a new scene with the black hair girl

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

.- . This might sound silly, but how do you get the cinema scene with the black hair?

Been trying to get that scene from her for a few times now.