What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 脅迫無双パッチ | Homeguard 2 Unparalleled Threat Patch (RJ270166)

Eterai

Reputation score
RJ270166_img_main.jpg

So I had a lot of fun playing Yugifan's translation of Homeguard 2 and later learned that he wouldn't translate the newest DLC, thus (with his translation as a basis) I decided to do a similar partial on the latest patch.
I couldn't fuse all the folders together like Yugi's translation and make it work without an .xp3 file, so this is just a translation of patch 5 for the combined game. It will work if you simply overwrite your patch5.xp3 file in your game folder. This is assuming you have the base game and all 4 DLCs combined with it already since I am not linking the game in it's entirety.

Here is the link to the game thread with all the other links and with a proper layout:
https://ulmf.org/threads/beruzebubu-beelzebub-2-homeguard-2-rj228459.12572/

I completed most of the buttons I could find: Menus, Items, Statuses, etc, short phrases.
I don't know JP, so I didn't wanna butcher any of the scenes and left them as such.

• Kozue's Wiretapping scenes in the gallery is not accessible, the option beneath it overlaps for some reason. I could not find any reason that this was happening. I was careful to check over any code I could have broken but nothing was out of the ordinary.
  • Half the Main Menu is untranslated since I could not locate where to change it.
  • The options to climax inside/outside are untranslated due to not being able to locate where to edit it. (Although they all follow the same standard - Top: In | Bottom: Out)
  • Timers don't say XX:00 due to the coding set up for only 2 integers of Hours and Minutes. If I made it add the :00, then the half hour options would look like so 2:00:30. Japanese can use hour for the entire hour, whereas we only use "O'Clock" for the exact hour, thus we would need 3 integers for the Hour, O'Clock, and Minutes, which is not set up and I am unable to add it myself.

If you find any other options I missed, I'll try to fix it and update it.
If you know how to fix the issues I can't, I'd really appreciate the help.
If you wanna try translating any scenes, I can help you out except with the actual direct translation so feel free to PM me.

Here is the for the .xp3 file.

P.S. I am also doing the same type of translation for Beelzebub's newest game [d_164695] and Peroroncino's [RJ220365]. Names are damn hard to translate so I could really use some help.

Edit 2: Thank you, slicer!

Last edited:
Thread moved to translations, you'll need to put the proper prefixes on yourself.

P.S. I am also doing the same type of translation for Beelzebub's newest game [d_164695] and Peroroncino's [RJ220365]. Names are damn hard to translate so I could really use some help.

Err... let me stop you there. I did an interface patch for this one already a while back(never posted here as I never knew interface patches were a thing here before). Peroroncino's Boukensha no Yado

Please feel free to use it if you ever want to make a full translation

PS: Another random interface patch I did for a doujin was for Makenshi Leanne 1

Err... let me stop you there. I did an interface patch for this one already a while back(never posted here as I never knew interface patches were a thing here before). Peroroncino's Boukensha no Yado

Please feel free to use it if you ever want to make a full translation

Oh shit, thanks, man! The part I was having issues with was the pictures since I've never edited pics before.. Most of the item and monster translations are pretty close to what I got, too, besides the few that I localized (like Holy Falcon Foie Grass, turns out it's a liver dish, plus the pic looks like a liver, so I put Horus Liver, instead).

4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Is there any way to play the game without the giant mosaic? Its just way too big T_T

4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Is there any way to play the game without the giant mosaic? Its just way too big T_T
Giant mosaic? You mean the censorship? Nothing I can do about that, idk how to edit pictures.

Only way to remove censorship is make Kagura Games or Mangagamer localize it for English speaking player.

View attachment 30302

So I had a lot of fun playing Yugifan's translation of Homeguard 2 and later learned that he wouldn't translate the newest DLC, thus (with his translation as a basis) I decided to do a similar partial on the latest patch.
I couldn't fuse all the folders together like Yugi's translation and make it work without an .xp3 file, so this is just a translation of patch 5 for the combined game. It will work if you simply overwrite your patch5.xp3 file in your game folder. This is assuming you have the base game and all 4 DLCs combined with it already since I am not linking the game in it's entirety.

Here is the link to the game thread with all the other links and with a proper layout:
https://ulmf.org/threads/beruzebubu-beelzebub-2-homeguard-2-rj228459.12572/

I completed most of the buttons I could find: Menus, Items, Statuses, etc, short phrases.
I don't know JP, so I didn't wanna butcher any of the scenes and left them as such.

• Kozue's Wiretapping scenes in the gallery is not accessible, the option beneath it overlaps for some reason. I could not find any reason that this was happening. I was careful to check over any code I could have broken but nothing was out of the ordinary.
  • Half the Main Menu is untranslated since I could not locate where to change it.
  • The options to climax inside/outside are untranslated due to not being able to locate where to edit it. (Although they all follow the same standard - Top: In | Bottom: Out)
  • Timers don't say XX:00 due to the coding set up for only 2 integers of Hours and Minutes. If I made it add the :00, then the half hour options would look like so 2:00:30. Japanese can use hour for the entire hour, whereas we only use "O'Clock" for the exact hour, thus we would need 3 integers for the Hour, O'Clock, and Minutes, which is not set up and I am unable to add it myself.

If you find any other options I missed, I'll try to fix it and update it.
If you know how to fix the issues I can't, I'd really appreciate the help.
If you wanna try translating any scenes, I can help you out except with the actual direct translation so feel free to PM me.

Here is the for the .xp3 file.

Edit 2: Thank you, slicer!
Works great dude, stellar job! Only down side is I think cheats aren't available as compared to Yugifan's version.

@Eterai Yugifan's original links are dead. Any chance you have them somewhere and could reupload?

Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Any walktrough?

Ignoring public warnings. Multiple offenses. 2 week ban.
Anybody know how to get the Aya ending as well as the one you need a Hypno save to unlock as those 2 are the only endings I still have not unlocked. I tread following a guide translated via Goggle Translate but no matter I did I could not get the Aya Ending at least or get ditection on how to register a Hypno save to Jitaku Keibiin 2. Anyone know?

Back