What's new

Beastiality or a Righteous Death?

Re: Beastiality or a Righteous Death?

Hrm......

I've been containing my urge to take lives. So far so good. But I guess that's because I have a tiny shred of humanity left in me. Can't wait for that to go :D

Hrm......

I've been containing my urge to take lives. So far so good. But I guess that's because I have a tiny shred of humanity left in me. Can't wait for that to go :D

Of course, me and Dark will be right there to shove it back in.
Our methods might vary, but the end result will be the same :p

Given the choice between sex and death, I'd choose sex, even if it meant getting called a goat-fucker.

Given the choice between sex and death, I'd choose sex, even if it meant getting called a goat-fucker.

Disturbingly enough, I almost had flash backs there. I heard, and saw some interesting things on tour... lets just say "rag head" is no longer the discriminatory term I use for Afghans.

Am I interpreting this to say, the discriminatory term you use for Afghans is now goat-fucker? And that you have a reason for this based on personal experience?

UGHUUUHHH?

And the scary part is I'm not surprised what so ever. There's this guy I know who knows a guy called Ismail or something, from Afghanistan. He's got a low tolerance to alcohol and he's one of those people that get really honest and wanna tell you their lifestory when drunk.

Apparently the first thing he ever fucked was a hen. Yes. The bird.

He revealed his favorite were cows. (Not the human ones.) Because if you close your eyes it felt like fucking a woman. Oh boy did people make fun of him the day after:p

Goat-Fuckers indeed Alias. One of our interpreters told us of his first time with a goat. Apparently it feels like a woman.

I'm just gonna take his word on that one...

Yes well... as long as you don't be doing it while I'm in the guard tower. That was kind of... ugh.

AW, COME ON! THAT WAS ONE TIME!

WILL YA JUST GET OVER IT!?!

Besides! We both know that chicken was a whore!

Lol. It was indeed. I was talking about donkey boy though.

Back