What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [BB Soft] Tower of Lust

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey, sorry for taking so long for the proper first demo release, a co-worker had an apendicitis gone wrong and was absent for pretty much all month so my workload at my job was a lot worse. Anyway, fortunately I think this weekend I should be able to release it, I'll leave here a semi-rough preview of the Amazon->Batgirl scene I'm drawing. Just need to clean up the lines a bit more, color and shade :)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i cant wait to play the next demo...i realy like your game so far alot...good job!!

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
i cant wait to play the next demo...i realy like your game so far alot...good job!!
Thanks! It really does motivates a lot hearing/reading that :)

Sadly I couldn’t release it on sunday. I’m pretty much done with the batgirl, just need to shade the amazon attack and add the cumming stages for the batgirl attack (the image). LustFire is already done with the dog girl so I’m going to sleep now (almost 7am here =_=) and later today I’ll finish the batgirl and cram everything on RPG Maker so I should be releasing the demo tonight or really early tomorrow (depending on where you live). So… going to sleep… need…rest… (seriously, I think I haven’t ever drawn as much in a day as I did today/yesterday xD)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
UUUH im getting excited now
how many new enemys will be in there?
even if its just the batgirl im excited...only small issue that i have, i cant realy "relate" to the amazon women, i was hoping for the little boy when i first started it, but meh, you cant have everything right? :D
either way you did a good job so far =)

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
UUUH im getting excited now
how many new enemys will be in there?
even if its just the batgirl im excited...only small issue that i have, i cant realy "relate" to the amazon women, i was hoping for the little boy when i first started it, but meh, you cant have everything right? :D
either way you did a good job so far =)
The Bat Girl and the Dog Girl are the new enemies :) .
I kind of understand how you feel, I liked the kid idea a lot and I'm also a very big futanari fan so I originally decided to include both, but honestly, unless the game gets lots of support and I can start paying for more commissions I don't think the kid will make it at all in this game, considering how much time is it taking just for the amazon artwork. But oh, well, since I'm not the artist for this game anymore I'm considering doing something else on my spare time (because I do like drawing after all)

Also I'm really sorry about the delay, the art is done and already in RPG Maker, but I didn't want to release the demo until I could properly test it, which I couldn't until now because I can't test the battles at work. And well, I did find some issues. I also have a good idea about what's the problem and how to fix it but I really need to go to sleep (I pulled an all nighter yesterday to finish the batgirl so I running on fumes now =_=). I already asked to get the day off tomorrow at work because we got an event this weekend and I know tomorrow is the last day I'll be able to work on the game until next week. So yeah... this time I really do believe I'll be releasing the demo tomorrow and again, I'm very sorry u.u

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Finally! Here it is the Tower of Lust v0.2. (Also will update the first post with the link)

I fixed the error that was the reason of not releasing on monday pretty early today and made the distributable file but while testing it again before uploading I realized it was horribly, horribly balanced. I expected unbalance and until I have most enemies made I know there will still be, but this was beyond that. You basically couldn’t get most of the “goodies” because you either get defeated or you beat them too easily so I spent all afternoon retweaking formulas and stats, added a few extra items here and there. Because it’s late I’m going to release it untested and test it a bit before going to bed, but it should be ok. If there is the need to fix something else or tweak the balance more, I’ll probably get to it tomorrow if it’s not too big the issue.

This version ends with the Dog Girl semi-boss, don’t remember if you can go beyond her in the tower but if you can, well, there is pretty much nothing so don’t waste your time beyond the 2F. I like to call her semi-boss because even if she is actually just a normal enemy that will appear normally after that encounter, the jump on difficulty is a bit harsher with her (or at least it should be) so it’s like a “you need to be this strong to keep going up”. If you are having a hard time with the Bat Girl, or worse, the Mouse Girl, don’t bother fighting the Dog Girl :p (though you don’t really lose anything for losing here, except having to get back up there).

This version marks the first "official release" and it's public at the same time as patrons. Future updates will be made available only for patrons a month earlier and I'll be making polls to decide on future content for patrons as well as thanks for the support.

Anyway, that’s it for now, I will be making a post next week (or this weekend if I’m not as tired as I expect to be from the event at work) about what to expect next. Hope you like it so far :)

EDIT:
Already found stuff to change ASAP xD
Found it to be decently balanced but most sex moves felt too powerful and I think it's hard to see all the cum stages that way. Specially Piston, I thought I lowered the damage enough to make the 5 hits thing viable, but nope xD
Anyway, I think everything I need to fix urgently (that I saw) was easy to fix so I'll be doing that tomorrow when I get home. Feel free to leave feedback and maybe I can tackle them tomorrow as well :)

Last edited:

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The game crashes CONSTANTLY. End of a conversation? Crash. Start of a fight? Crash. End of a fight? Crash. Open a menu? Crash.
Don't know if you tested it but it's unplayable at the moment.

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
The game crashes CONSTANTLY. End of a conversation? Crash. Start of a fight? Crash. End of a fight? Crash. Open a menu? Crash.
Don't know if you tested it but it's unplayable at the moment.
Weird... I tested it on two different laptops. One old "high tier", not so high tier now, and another one pretty meh. Could you tell me more about the specs of the computer you are trying to play it on? :unsure:

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Weird... I tested it on two different laptops. One old "high tier", not so high tier now, and another one pretty meh. Could you tell me more about the specs of the computer you are trying to play it on? :unsure:
Yeah, sorry. I figured it out. Somehow my RPG Maker MV install fucked itself. Reinstalled and now it does work.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
While it's nice to see an English BFRPG, my main issue with this is I think the battles just aren't so very... great? Going off machine translations of other BFRPGs, at least the basic attacks of the enemy tend to be sexual in nature always. A lot of enemies in this just 'Grope', and the battles take a long time to get interesting, because Lady has to always first deplete the enemy's RES, before you get to the actual good sexual attacks. It also means if you try to go for them, you get stuck enduring turns and turns of damage, while the enemy is free to whittle down your STA the entire time.

It doesn't make for the most fun, or interesting, combat when going for the H-attacks puts you at a huge disadvantage. It feels like either Lady needs a RES system in the same way, so her STA is protected until her clothes come off, or the H-attacks should simply be the norm.

Dunno, just my two cents there.

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
While it's nice to see an English BFRPG, my main issue with this is I think the battles just aren't so very... great? Going off machine translations of other BFRPGs, at least the basic attacks of the enemy tend to be sexual in nature always. A lot of enemies in this just 'Grope', and the battles take a long time to get interesting, because Lady has to always first deplete the enemy's RES, before you get to the actual good sexual attacks. It also means if you try to go for them, you get stuck enduring turns and turns of damage, while the enemy is free to whittle down your STA the entire time.

It doesn't make for the most fun, or interesting, combat when going for the H-attacks puts you at a huge disadvantage. It feels like either Lady needs a RES system in the same way, so her STA is protected until her clothes come off, or the H-attacks should simply be the norm.

Dunno, just my two cents there.
Hey, thanks for the feedback. Well, about the basic attacks, yeah, I totally agree, but that's just the current state of the game. I just had to use all my time either for drawing or actually making stuff work that I didn't really had time to sit and flesh out a whole diversity of basic attacks with better in battle text. Eventually I will get to that.

About the sex attacks, the concept I have in my head is that, yeah, during sex both will get "damage" because it feels good for both of them. The difference is who has the advantage. During the enemies sex holds your normal Move Hips (not the one to escape) actually deals pretty good damage, but their attacks will do too, deal status afflictions and lower RES, which by the way, currently do reduces damage for the player as well. During the amazon sex holds, the piston attack has agility advantage, hits hard (though it shouldn't hit as hard as currently does xD) and cumming deals damage to the enemy too. Cumming outside just deals STA dmg to the amazon (though I think I didn't add that yet). Not saying I think battles are perfect as they are but honestly I think it's just balancing issues, which is something that will probably be changing during most of the beta development stage. I want to get a balance where fights against decent level enemies are not way too long that feels like a chore, or to easy you can just breeze through them with whatever attack.

Also, I do plan to include skills meant to just enjoy the sex stuff, for example, you may have noticed enemies have a reaaally low chance to capture you in their sex attacks when you level enough, so I plan to add some sort of "Taunt" attack to make them do their sex attack and not fail, in case you want to see old enemies attacks again. Skills to cum on command, so you can get all the variations without killing every underleveled enemy, stuff like that.

And well, sadly I didn't have time today to make the changes I wanted to this version, I got home way too late and I have to get up again early. At this point I doubt I will make those changes until next week, the event at work starts tomorrow and I doubt I will get much time until around tuesday :/

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Hey, I wanted to say sorry about the long silence. Starting last week my oldest dog got sick, he couldn't stand up at all, I had to take him to a clinic and was hospitalized for a couple of days. He can walk now with some trouble but he still needs some tests and I'm taking care of him. So yeah, between that and work I haven't had time for anything else and I've been tired as hell. Next week a cardiologist should be seeing him and he's getting a MRI so the neurologist can determine exactly what's wrong with him. The problem, and the main reason why it's taking so much time, is that the neurologist works there only on tuesdays so everytime there is a need for test or whatever I have to do it and wait a whooole week again. And to top that off I won't be able to see him this tuesday because the cardiologist will see my dog on monday and theeen I can schedule the MRI.

Anyway, money has been short due to this (man, dogs should be able to get insurance...) so I haven't commisioned anything new for ToL yet, I'm waiting until I know how we will have to proceed with my dog and how expensive will it be. So I should be able to let you know in about 2 weeks if there isn't going to be anything new this month.

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
they can it's called pet insurance my cousin's dog is covered by embrace
Well, you can't assume we all come from the same country xD
I never bothered to look for that because pet insurance is something completely unheard of where I come from and since I came to the country I'm living now nobody ever told me that was an option. After reading your reply I did a quick search and there actually is at least one that is still working and looks decent enough! So, thank you very much for the info. I still need to check if that actually works here and it's a decent company, and well, mostly for the other dog I have because I doubt they want to cover the sick, old one now :/

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Hey, sorry I’ve not been updating too much. Long story short (you can check my patreon’s public posts to read the long story =D):

1) Tower of Lust is no longer the real name of the game. Turns out there is already a game on Steam with that name. I will still use it as a placeholder until I decide on another name.
2) Tower of Lust is now a first person dungeon crawler RPG (Wizardy, Demon Gaze, Stranger at Sword City, etc) thanks to an amazing script someone told me about. The game will no longer be full lewd focused, but a balance of traditional RPG battles and battle fuck. So don’t worry, the lewd is still there. Again, on Patreon I have a gif on some preliminary walk around the dungeon.
3) Right now I’m making a poll about how big the party size should be and since it’s an important decision I’d like to have as big an input as I can to make it. I’ll leave it here! Vote or else…. please? ;)

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Hi!
Time for a weekly update. This week I focused on database stuff, mostly skills and how the skill system will work with the classes, so this update will be about how the leveling and stuff like that will work.
The Classes are: Barbarian, Knight, Adventurer, Cleric and Wizard. I chose those 5 basic ones to start because every class I add means a costume for every single monster girl and the main characters, so it's a lot of work. Plan to add more in the Patreon Goals (*sigh* I should get to updating most of my Patreon page u.u). Characters can change their Class only at the Inn and after saving the elf that runs it. Before that your main character is stuck with it's starting class (Amazon = Barbarian, Halfling = Adventurer). Right now the idea is that you will be able to find in battle each type of monster girl with 3 of the 5 jobs. Ex. Mouse Girl will have Barbarian, Adventurer and Cleric enemy types. Depending on who you capture in battle that's the Class she will have when she joins by default but they all will be able to change to every class once the option is unlocked at the Inn. I still have to check if I can make that system but so far I don't see why not.
Each party member earn JP after every battle for the current active class. You don't learn Class skills by leveling, instead you buy them with JP. As long as a Class can use that type of skill, the skill will be available to the character once bought. (Barbarians won't be able to use Spells so they won't be able to use Cleric and Wizard spells even if already learned, but Adventurers can, for example). On the same note, leveling only increases HP and SP. Each class will be able to learn passive skills that increase stats on level ups and each class will favor different stats. All passive skills you learn will be active while on any class.
Sub-classes are pretty much the types of the monster girls and the main character will be the "Cumbringer" so it can't be changed. As the character gets levels in their sub-class they will get boosts to stats according to their type (a Cat monster girl will most likely be more speed oriented) and learn exclusive skills of that race.

About the BF and capturing monster girls

The typical TP of every RPG Maker game here will be the LP bar (Lust Points). The system might change due to balancing, and probably will, but so far it's like this. Lust skills will be separate from normal skill, learnable the same way as classes skills but all of the classes will have them available for learning (so you can use JP from whatever class). Using them increases the character LP according to the skill and raises the enemy LP as well as apply state effects like debuffs. Any character or enemy with 100 LP at the end of the turn gets into the Horny state which lowers combat capabilities. There will be skills to lower LP (meditation and stuff like that), but the most effective way of lowering LP will be cumming, which will reduce to 0 and also decrease the rate at which it increases for a while. The problem is that cumming will stun the character for 1 turn.

However, the main character cumming skill also has other uses. Yeah, capturing. The idea right now is that when any character is "defeated" (HP = 0), that character doesn't "die" but loses its clothes and pretty much any combat abilities. You can finish them off normally or you can fuck them. If the main character fucks an enemy it will cum an amount according to the LP bar, the more LP, the more cum, and the more cum you unleash the better chances of said monster girl to join the party (so yeah, it isn't really capturing, more like "convincing" ;) ). Before any monster girl can officially join the party they have to go through a purification ritual which can be done in town at the elven matron's house. There you choose the new character's name and maybe the color of the skin and hair as well (you will be able to change those at the Inn but I'm still not sure if also including the option when they join). I have made it so you can have a total of 50 members join and the inactive ones will wait at the Inn, where you can change the party. So far I think 50 it's enough, doubt this game will ever get 50 different types of monster girls but the high number is to allow multiple builds of the same types if the player wants. More than 50... don't think so. The only way I see that happening is if the game gets a lot more classes and types of monster girls.

The other use the main character cumming skill will have, if it's not done having sex with a character then I'm thinking of making it do some sort of bukkakke effect on enemies but I'm not totally clear on its effects yet.

And well, that's about it for this week I think. Next week I'll focusing on drawing. Yeah, decided I'll do the art as well. My "minimum requirement" goal for next week will be to redraw the Amazon, most likely using one I already made as base, and making all the outfits for the current classes and skin/hair color changes. The "ideal" goal will be to make the Amazon, the elven Matron and her secretary. The "I can't believe I pulled it off" goal would be to also make the Mouse Girl assets (very, very unlikely I think). Here it is the redraw I did of the Amazon, don't mind the clothes/armor, it's very rough:
And here a couple of images of the first animation I made you will find around the dungeon. These will serve as events to save elves around the dungeon and just plain decoration (basically, some will be in places you won't have access to, so just BG eye candy).

You can see the in game animation on , but for now the Hi-res version will be only a reward for Patron's support.

And on that note, in case you don't follow my Patreon and don't know, I will be selling the game on DLSite and sites like Itch.io when it's completed. On Patreon anyone who has pledged a total of 10$ since I started my Patreon a looong time ago will also get the game uncensored. You will also be able to get it on Itch.io uncensored but it's probably going to cost around 15$ considering the site takes it's cut, same on DLSite but that one will also be the censored version.
Pledging rewards will have stuff like hi-res version of any animation, some polls and trying out the current version of the game in development and weight in more on the development of the game.
The game will be considered done when all the basic stuff is done, anything extra I make as Goal Rewards will be added after the release (for free obviously).
I will be updating the first post of this thread and my Patreon page soon, sorry I haven't done so yet.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Hi!
Time for a weekly update. This week I focused on database stuff, mostly skills and how the skill system will work with the classes, so this update will be about how the leveling and stuff like that will work.
The Classes are: Barbarian, Knight, Adventurer, Cleric and Wizard. I chose those 5 basic ones to start because every class I add means a costume for every single monster girl and the main characters, so it's a lot of work. Plan to add more in the Patreon Goals (*sigh* I should get to updating most of my Patreon page u.u). Characters can change their Class only at the Inn and after saving the elf that runs it. Before that your main character is stuck with it's starting class (Amazon = Barbarian, Halfling = Adventurer). Right now the idea is that you will be able to find in battle each type of monster girl with 3 of the 5 jobs. Ex. Mouse Girl will have Barbarian, Adventurer and Cleric enemy types. Depending on who you capture in battle that's the Class she will have when she joins by default but they all will be able to change to every class once the option is unlocked at the Inn. I still have to check if I can make that system but so far I don't see why not.
Each party member earn JP after every battle for the current active class. You don't learn Class skills by leveling, instead you buy them with JP. As long as a Class can use that type of skill, the skill will be available to the character once bought. (Barbarians won't be able to use Spells so they won't be able to use Cleric and Wizard spells even if already learned, but Adventurers can, for example). On the same note, leveling only increases HP and SP. Each class will be able to learn passive skills that increase stats on level ups and each class will favor different stats. All passive skills you learn will be active while on any class.
Sub-classes are pretty much the types of the monster girls and the main character will be the "Cumbringer" so it can't be changed. As the character gets levels in their sub-class they will get boosts to stats according to their type (a Cat monster girl will most likely be more speed oriented) and learn exclusive skills of that race.

About the BF and capturing monster girls

The typical TP of every RPG Maker game here will be the LP bar (Lust Points). The system might change due to balancing, and probably will, but so far it's like this. Lust skills will be separate from normal skill, learnable the same way as classes skills but all of the classes will have them available for learning (so you can use JP from whatever class). Using them increases the character LP according to the skill and raises the enemy LP as well as apply state effects like debuffs. Any character or enemy with 100 LP at the end of the turn gets into the Horny state which lowers combat capabilities. There will be skills to lower LP (meditation and stuff like that), but the most effective way of lowering LP will be cumming, which will reduce to 0 and also decrease the rate at which it increases for a while. The problem is that cumming will stun the character for 1 turn.

However, the main character cumming skill also has other uses. Yeah, capturing. The idea right now is that when any character is "defeated" (HP = 0), that character doesn't "die" but loses its clothes and pretty much any combat abilities. You can finish them off normally or you can fuck them. If the main character fucks an enemy it will cum an amount according to the LP bar, the more LP, the more cum, and the more cum you unleash the better chances of said monster girl to join the party (so yeah, it isn't really capturing, more like "convincing" ;) ). Before any monster girl can officially join the party they have to go through a purification ritual which can be done in town at the elven matron's house. There you choose the new character's name and maybe the color of the skin and hair as well (you will be able to change those at the Inn but I'm still not sure if also including the option when they join). I have made it so you can have a total of 50 members join and the inactive ones will wait at the Inn, where you can change the party. So far I think 50 it's enough, doubt this game will ever get 50 different types of monster girls but the high number is to allow multiple builds of the same types if the player wants. More than 50... don't think so. The only way I see that happening is if the game gets a lot more classes and types of monster girls.

The other use the main character cumming skill will have, if it's not done having sex with a character then I'm thinking of making it do some sort of bukkakke effect on enemies but I'm not totally clear on its effects yet.

And well, that's about it for this week I think. Next week I'll focusing on drawing. Yeah, decided I'll do the art as well. My "minimum requirement" goal for next week will be to redraw the Amazon, most likely using one I already made as base, and making all the outfits for the current classes and skin/hair color changes. The "ideal" goal will be to make the Amazon, the elven Matron and her secretary. The "I can't believe I pulled it off" goal would be to also make the Mouse Girl assets (very, very unlikely I think). Here it is the redraw I did of the Amazon, don't mind the clothes/armor, it's very rough:
And here a couple of images of the first animation I made you will find around the dungeon. These will serve as events to save elves around the dungeon and just plain decoration (basically, some will be in places you won't have access to, so just BG eye candy).

You can see the in game animation on , but for now the Hi-res version will be only a reward for Patron's support.

And on that note, in case you don't follow my Patreon and don't know, I will be selling the game on DLSite and sites like Itch.io when it's completed. On Patreon anyone who has pledged a total of 10$ since I started my Patreon a looong time ago will also get the game uncensored. You will also be able to get it on Itch.io uncensored but it's probably going to cost around 15$ considering the site takes it's cut, same on DLSite but that one will also be the censored version.
Pledging rewards will have stuff like hi-res version of any animation, some polls and trying out the current version of the game in development and weight in more on the development of the game.
The game will be considered done when all the basic stuff is done, anything extra I make as Goal Rewards will be added after the release (for free obviously).
I will be updating the first post of this thread and my Patreon page soon, sorry I haven't done so yet.
Wow the gameplay style took a wild turn since I've been here... So instead of the amazon and the smallish adventurer dude, we have five classes of girls now?

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Well, your main character is still the Amazon and if I can I'll also add the Halfling option, though it's a reaaally low priority right now. But yeah, now you will be able to capture the monster girls to join your party and there is a class system as well. :)

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Hey, posting about this week today because I’m not sure I’ll be able tomorrow, going to meet some friends because, well, I guess one needs to socialize sometimes xD

Anyway, sadly I pretty much did nothing for Not-Tower of Lust. Good thing is that it wasn’t because I did nothing at all, it’s just that I got something else brewing up but at this point I don’t feel like I should say anything too specific yet. Basically, I got in touch again with DAZ 3D, if you have been following me for a while on Patreon you might remember a futanari I posted like a year ago, you can still look for her around there if you are a Patron (had to hide it due to the new policies :/). There were some really good sales this past week so I took the plunge and began to get familiar again with the program. Back when I first tried out DAZ was to try an alternative for art for my games due to lack of time and my slow drawing speed, in the end I don’t even remember why I dropped it. Now, don’t worry, I’m not going to take yet again another art change for Not-Tower of Lust, I intend to finish it with my own drawings and 2D animations. I also don’t think it’s going to affect too much my progress with this game because as some of you may know, rendering a good picture takes a looot of time, so my plan is pretty much to set the scene or whatever I want/need to render and then just draw while I wait. (I’m using my gaming pc for DAZ and I draw on my laptop)

When I have something more definitive of what I’m going to do with DAZ 3D I’ll let you know but for now I’ll leave some of the renders I did this week. Most of them are very rough because I was just testing other stuff so I didn’t want to spend too much time posing accurately the hands, fixing clippings or stuff like that, these are a very general idea of what to expect.

Anyway, I might get some drawing done tonight while waiting some renderings but I'm not sure, that'd depend on how well goes the stuff testing on DAZ :)