What's new

ACT Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [Banana San] The Fly School

spaceballs14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Interesting little game that just started up. I am not the maker of this game! Just wanted to post it for everyone to see. GOR

Per Patreon:
The Fly School :
the fly school its the first of a series of hentai games i want to develop thanks to your support,
Its a third person Survival Horror Game, the player need to evade from an old abandoned school infested by insect like monsters,
trying to make less noise possible and fighting back the monster who want to mate with her.

Actual build :

- PC support
- Moving around on a test level with one enemy and one lewd animation test.
- Alert system , avoid to make noise hitting items on the dark.
- Avatar with placeholder graphics and animations.

To do :
- 3 more enemies and one final game Boss.
- 4-5 mating animation for every monster , 3/4 looped parts (from start to climax).
- Fightback system.
- 4 big levels located on different school floor, from roof to basement.
- Customization Avatar.
- Custom Avatar animations.
- Cinematic sequence for story and unlocking event.

With your support i hope to working full time on these projects ,evolving my pipeline with your request and feedback.

I wish to release even better hentai games, with high quality hand made animations and decent game play!

Typical Controls, WASD, and mouse.
F for Flashlight.

Last edited:
OP
S

spaceballs14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"Patreon"
Oh great, high chance of another dead game in the making.

"insect-like monsters"
Damn it. I want it.

I do agree with you, on that fact, just with the amount of work actually seeming to be reasonable. I do have a bit better hopes.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New Dev with no known background
INSECTS

RaoulmkII

Lurker
Reputation score
Insect and monster hummm interesting but .... NEED A YURI QUEEN BEE !!! :love:

Good job, i can’t wait to see your game finished

BananaSan78

Reputation score
Hi guys, im the developer of this project,
first of all thanks to spaceballs14 for introducing me and my game to this comunity.

Im an old date artist/game developer who want to become indipendent from agency and studios,
i think this project is the most fun way for try this :)

If someone have questions or suggestion pls fell free to let me know here.

B

bugmenot111

Hey, do you have plans for a creampie animation, or its always loop? o:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I somehow am getting vibes similar to Giant Insect Lab from this game, which had similar themes. Unfortunately, that game is dead and probably won't get any more work done on it.

ryproar

Reputation score
Tried out the demo and I have to say it has potential. The Resident Evil feel, the alien like bug monsters, the victims and sense of dread. So far so good IMO. Just one quick question though. Are any of the insect like monsters going to be like an actual giant bug? Like for instance spiders that are on all 8 legs or prey mantis like monsters. Like I said so far I like the feel of the game design, and I hope you are consistent with your work. (I have seen many game developers just outright quit because of lack of motivation, or just plain laziness.)

BananaSan78

Reputation score
Hey, do you have plans for a creampie animation, or its always loop? o:
my plan is to make 4/5 different sex scene x monster, splittend in 3/5 loops , from start to end just need to make some tech research for fluid

Tried out the demo and I have to say it has potential. The Resident Evil feel, the alien like bug monsters, the victims and sense of dread. So far so good IMO. Just one quick question though. Are any of the insect like monsters going to be like an actual giant bug? Like for instance spiders that are on all 8 legs or prey mantis like monsters. Like I said so far I like the feel of the game design, and I hope you are consistent with your work. (I have seen many game developers just outright quit because of lack of motivation, or just plain laziness.)
dont worrt for the motivation, is fun to make this project, the problems are bills to pay :) , if i dont take enought funds i need to compensate with freelance jobs, for the giant monster, i post on the next days on patreon some new monster concept, for now all fly based, in future i can make more addition if the game take a good fanbase.

ryproar

Reputation score
As long as a few fly, hover around, or fall from the ceiling I am in. Oh and maybe see if you can work on the camera a bit as well. I an fine with the over the shoulder thing but the game overs should have a free camera mode so you can see all the action. (The bugs have a lot of legs and they get in the way of good angles)

If there was a first person mode it would add to the suspense as well. I mean you hear things from every angle why not add jumps scares too? Resident Evil does it a lot... Seriously RE7 VR... Now I have PTSD.:cry:

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
Anyone else having issues with the camera? As soon as I press new game, the camera zooms into a crotch shot and rotates around the character non-stop. I can't manually move the camera at all, and all I can see is the sky.

ryproar

Reputation score
It did that to me at first but when I plugged in an external mouse it stopped. The camera is on the mouse but really sensitive as well.

BananaSan78

Reputation score
mmm i try to take a look to the camera setting , you have some gaming mouse with custom buttons?

cell943

Reputation score
mmm i try to take a look to the camera setting , you have some gaming mouse with custom buttons?
No, just a regular wireless mouse. It does have a forward/back button for Internet browsing.

BananaSan78

Reputation score
mmm wireless mouse are not the best for playing games, i avoid it like pest.

cell943

Reputation score
mmm wireless mouse are not the best for playing games, i avoid it like pest.
They're fine for anything that doesn't require fast reflexes (of which I play none). It seems like it's a problem with something in Unity instead of your game: I just tried loading a different Unity game and encountered the exact same problem.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm using a razor deathadder (corded) and I haven' encountered any issues, free camera movement works fine as well. Just putting it out there.

cell943

Reputation score
I'm using a razor deathadder (corded) and I haven' encountered any issues, free camera movement works fine as well. Just putting it out there.
I don't think it's anything for the creator to fix: I think it's something about my system. Unity games that worked fine before are now all experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, the only advice for Unity fixes are for developers and not for users.