What's new

ACT Loli [ Bakery ] ベェーカリィー Procreation of Chimera キメラの繁殖 RE140785 RJ140785

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ140785] Chimeric Breeding

How do i get time to progress or whatever? I beat the archer girl and the priestess and now i cant trigger anything else and cant find anyplace but the 3-4 maps. it wont let me in the castle so im stumped.

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are links to two different walkthroughs for the game on the first page.

Time progresses each time an event occurs. If an event occurs in the morning, then time will jump to the afternoon when you leave the map. An event meaning a battle, a special conversation occurring, etc. After you beat the game once you will get the ability to speed up time.

You have to trigger events in a certain order to get the ending you're after, and even then some endings will be locked until you beat certain routes.

You can enter the castle by activating magic vision and destroying the seal which supports the barrier in front of the castle. Change head body part to slime if you want to see the whole screen using magic vision. This only leads to an hscene with Irene if you manage to beat her. You will need to beat 4 different routes in order to be able to damage Irene, otherwise she is invulnerable.

Change body parts to Golem because magic is useless for Chimera and you get the ability to guard instead of casting which makes battles much easier. I found battles extremely easy by using dash and charge, then guard if the heroine releases a charged blast which I don't have time to dodge.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha i tried everything but attacking that circle in front of the gate.

Ah so thats what it meant by NEXT TIME or whatever.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It WAS A GOOD GAME darn it, 6 hours playing with ITH for 100%, good story good gameplay, even without h-scene i really like it. if..IF the heroine aren't all loli it can be even better.. trully shame .Oh and walktrough for Emia HB is ending 5, it isn't written there.

Last edited:

reddome

Reputation score

I made a couple basic translations for the menus

There are way more details, but the menu is so dense with descriptions I want to stop here.

I didn't translate the cellular change menu (about choosing which body parts you want). The tabs are in the same order for each body part. From left to right:

Chimera - Cerberus - Dragon - Golem - Demon - Slime

Each of these has a different effect on different attributes. Some grant extra abilities. Dragon head for example seems to grant extra damage when your health falls below 50%. All of the forms grant stat increases of various sorts.

体力 is health
魔 if you see this kanji anywhere, its probably magic related
files not workin

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking. DLSite descriptions are not adequate substitutes for actual OPs. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.