What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ B.H.C ] Le dernier saint chevalier (RJ146155)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Le dernier saint chevalier

Don't know i have 5 types of swords; ice, fire, original, holy, and improved original, can kill enemy with one hit even without holly sword, lvl 8

D-D

Reputation score

Anyone know what the 2000T option does when you talk to the nun in the temple? It made her go somewhere but I don't know where.

Interesting, if you run out of T (money I guess) you can whore yourself to the lord in the manor to the left of the village. Nets you 5000T.

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone know what the 2000T option does when you talk to the nun in the temple? It made her go somewhere but I don't know where.

Interesting, if you run out of T (money I guess) you can whore yourself to the lord in the manor to the left of the village. Nets you 5000T.
That was active the city force shield option, it can stop enemy damaging the city wall.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so dumb question, where is this ogre? ive run around the one map i can fight mobs on, found a cave and it says i cant go in yet. Never found anything but bandit scum.

Also, anything to do in town besides the baron/count guy in the west?

D-D

Reputation score

so dumb question, where is this ogre? ive run around the one map i can fight mobs on, found a cave and it says i cant go in yet. Never found anything but bandit scum.

Also, anything to do in town besides the baron/count guy in the west?
You have to get the right quest to gain access to the caves. The first quest is to kill 15 bandits, after that you should get a quest that gets you inside the cave. When you're done with a quest you get notified.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahh that would be why, i get raped long before i get 15 killed lol.

Time to xp grind a bit :p

Tether

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo and I am totally enthralled with this game.
So much potential. Excellent CG too.
March cannot get here fast enough. :)

Juniaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here is a link for those who want to know what is inside of this game.

FYI, there's no download link in there.
i give this link for people who still not trying demo. in there, you can see lot of picture/screenshot about this game. some question like "what is this game about?" or "is this game good or not?" or "is MC male or female?" can be answered after looking in there.

OP
Zero9437

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i give this link for people who still not trying demo. in there, you can see lot of picture/screenshot about this game. some question like "what is this game about?" or "is this game good or not?" or "is MC male or female?" can be answered after looking in there.
God damn it y u make me excited for nothing, damn youuuuu

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is generally a good site to have a look at new/upcoming h games.

Juniaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is this game gonna be delayed?

from what i see at dlsite released date : March 2015 early
but it's already April now...

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I could see from their site though they are (were, this info is a bit dated) getting some feature creep, so this one might take a while to actually get off the ground.

Not surprising though: they're a new group with one hell of an ambitious project.

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I will really be looking forward to this game...:)

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is this game gonna be delayed?

from what i see at dlsite released date : March 2015 early
but it's already April now...
Just pretend this is count in the old school japenese date system, and when it is early of the 3rd month of 2015, maybe it could means early June...(since japenese school year used to be starts at march)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Release date pushed back to... August... wow...

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Release date pushed back to... August... wow...
yeah, his blog mentions some bad stuff happened with the group working on it. Nice to know they are going to still put effort forth to finish it this year at least

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah, his blog mentions some bad stuff happened with the group working on it. Nice to know they are going to still put effort forth to finish it this year at least
It sounds like the producer had gone into A.D.D.Mode and call for making so many stuff at the final moment before releasing the game...
They should really think of release a game and make more stuff as in DLCs or a Ver 2.0...

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The fact that they pushed it back is a hell of a lot better than just letting it sit.

*Patiently waits*

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It sounds like the producer had gone into A.D.D.Mode and call for making so many stuff at the final moment before releasing the game...
They should really think of release a game and make more stuff as in DLCs or a Ver 2.0...
That does not sound good at all to me. You should have decided on all but minor detail content before suggesting a release date!

It is also a very bad sign that there seems to have been some sort of squabble amongst the development team. NOBODY does their best when asked to do something that they don't agree with or believe in. If everyone doesn't buy into the project, it will fail.

I agree entirely with saviliana; in that the original product should be released, and handle the other stuff as updates, or later versions. This sounds like a very nasty case of "scope creep"... speaking as a project manager.

I have seen this sort of shit in commercial environments, and I wonder if the team will hold together for the extended release date.

"Producer"???? Where the hell does he think that he is? Hollywood?

Cheers,

OZ

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any news on the game?
As in if the August release still holds, or has it been pushed back even further?