What's new

RPG [azurezero] Hardcore Grappling - sex wrestling game RJ140570

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hardcore Grappling (sex wrestling game)

I think it's a shame that you won't be expanding much on this game. Tbh I don't like most of your work, but instead of finding this frustrating or tedious I actually enjoyed the demo. Furthermore I vehemently hate rock paper scissors, but with the setup that you've got here, where after a couple of fingerings you win ties by default makes it bearable.
its actually 50/50 :) you must be getting lucky :D but there'll be a tie grapple anyway after a certain number of turns without one

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your games POTENTIAL turns me on i can tell ya that.

Bottom Line would you tell me the BEST game of this kind available? im good at searching, but i havent found anything good yes.

thanks for any help

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Demo is what 20% of the game as a whole?

ace5903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what i was asking is there a way to add a grapple selection to where you had to trigger it by selecting the action or would that make you have to rewrite your code something like

you have to attack tell the person your fighting gets weak enough then you have to select grapple to do a grapple insted of grapples being random

also THX for all the work you are doing i look foword to the full game

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really like orlas face on this one :3 she looks like she really likes karina here

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I think the blonde haired girl's face looks silly, it goes way outside the frame of her eyes.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it will be on the full game? didnt see it on the demo.
the 3rd orgasm is when they are too tired to continue the match, in orlas case the pinfall is the bit where karina is just licking her pussy with no real resistance

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck yeah! I am really excited about this game! I loved the demo and the game mechanics.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

One thing I'm not sure if I understand...

It seems on the outset like a rock, paper, scissors game. However, the actual results of the three options versus other options seem completely random. Sometimes I'll uppercut versus low kick and win, and other times I'll lose with that exact same combination. So it seems more like a coin toss no matter what. Am I missing something?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One thing I'm not sure if I understand...

It seems on the outset like a rock, paper, scissors game. However, the actual results of the three options versus other options seem completely random. Sometimes I'll uppercut versus low kick and win, and other times I'll lose with that exact same combination. So it seems more like a coin toss no matter what. Am I missing something?
does anyone else have this issue? cause i tested it multiple times

OH S AND X are cheats that force the grapple on you or OP btw...so that might be why

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I was gonna say when I hit X by accident it would make me automatically lose. Figured it was a bug because demo, and never really cared since it was a demo. Guess it was a minicheat thing to test the game out that got left in or something.

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there going to be more than one opponent in this game?

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, since we're all kind of throwing suggestions out here, one thing I'd love to see is a tribadism scene. Like maybe if both girls get two orgasms out of each other, it goes into a sort of sudden death bout where both girls start scissoring each other. There would be a bar with a gauge in the middle, and you'd have to button mash to get the gauge over to your side, or, let her take over and gain the win.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, since we're all kind of throwing suggestions out here, one thing I'd love to see is a tribadism scene. Like maybe if both girls get two orgasms out of each other, it goes into a sort of sudden death bout where both girls start scissoring each other. There would be a bar with a gauge in the middle, and you'd have to button mash to get the gauge over to your side, or, let her take over and gain the win.
thats allready gonna be a thing, but a tie is possible

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dlsite are still being slow to release dash but they somehow found the time to announce this first

18 faves allready?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wooh, just 7 cg (+variants) until release

ZakSmith

Reputation score

So I downloaded the RPGMAKER VX RTP and installed it, and the game still doesn't run. Says I'm missing Rgss202e.dll. What's the deal?