Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Seems like things are working out pretty well for Aya, lol. :D

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Aww, come on Dematt and TheTwo. Don't let poor Joseph get killed. I want to see if him and Iris can build some sort of relationship.

He has a sword so maybe he's some kind of master and could help her get better with swords or something.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Lol I thought it would have been funny if she forgot to take off her pants as she used her abortion clinic thing!

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aww, come on Dematt and TheTwo. Don't let poor Joseph get killed. I want to see if him and Iris can build some sort of relationship.
We haven't even seen his inspired powers yet, unless maybe divine sight was one... if he's really important he probably has more then that. :p

And all's going according to plan - Jenn wasn't sure enough that Aya was evil before to attack her, but I've arbitrarily decided that the whole "shooting at people I want to save plus having the powers I've only seen on someone evil" means she's at least willing to beat her to a pulp, if not kill her outright.

And as usual, I get online to find RJ last posted 13 minutes ago, and by the time I'm done posting he's officially offline. Like he looks into the future, sees me coming, and runs away. :(

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Want me to spam him on steam? (He's on snooze atm, but I could try anyway :X)

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I guess all I can do is hope that Aya accually manages to shoot and hit the boys chest. I'm sure she has a chance, although something tells me its very low.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

You know, I shouldn't worry. I doubt that Aya is actually going to managed to shoot and hit Joseph. he's already shown he can dodge bullets with little to no effort. More then likely things will end with Joseph, Melissa, Mina, and Jenn beating the snot out of Aya together as a team.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

You know, I shouldn't worry. I doubt that Aya is actually going to managed to shoot and hit Joseph. he's already shown he can dodge bullets with little to no effort. More then likely things will end with Joseph, Melissa, Mina, and Jenn beating the snot out of Aya together as a team.
BWUH? Nobody's shot AT him! Aya picked on his device - and nailed it, too. The previous time he had a gun aimed at him, he tossed a flashbang and preempted the shot.

I'm just hoping that he manages to not die from Aya's first shot, and then Melissa and company manage to beat down Aya's shield before her second. We've got a first-aid kit, and apparently Mina's good at first aid, so we can keep this dork alive long enough to be helicopter-evacuated - and then give the Doctor something more interesting to do, than hold women's hands while they're giving birth.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

BG, that second line by Iris sounded so off if you read it in a certain way XD...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

On the plus side for Aya, apparently she's forestalled whatever Joseph was attempting to do for the time being. So if the Goddess pulls her back now, there'll be a period of time during which Joseph figures out how to accomplish whatever he'd been doing, before getting back at it. Thereby giving her another shot at Joseph.

Though I do wonder why the Goddess said "we all will pay a heavy price"... it sorta sounds like she meant it'd be bad for Aya, Joseph, Melissa, and everybody in the factions they represent, and not just the Goddess's followers...

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Hahaha, fine fine, I'll stop pointing out innuendo out of boredom.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Though I do wonder why the Goddess said "we all will pay a heavy price"... it sorta sounds like she meant it'd be bad for Aya, Joseph, Melissa, and everybody in the factions they represent, and not just the Goddess's followers...
Don't forget what she thinks is "good" for everyone is raising this god of hers and presumably raping us all forever. So the "price" might be "not going to the 'paradise' provided by summoning my sex god."

I mean, I'm *reasonably* sure the director wouldn't save him if it meant harm to herself and everyone else. More then not doing it, I mean.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

*dances* First post in 24 hours >.>

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Raptors posts have noticeably slowed down but hey, his cousins are leaving soon and his birthday is over to yeah, he's going to start posting more and soon.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I should say a late Happy B-day or something, but I am feeling lazy so you a comment on the discussion page instead, RJ.
Now... Is Luna fucking back to 'normal' yet?
Cause the things she's doing lately indicates change, but it's too slow, I wanna speed things up.
So Iris!
Go fuck Luna in a really passionate/cute way so she can be normal again.
/end weird comment

Normal comment/
Anyways...
So anybody free to go save Lin yet? PM me if you can, cause... I am getting bored sitting around in the Last Post Page.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Erm, nope. Not yet, but getting closer as you've stated. Although I'm not sure how incestual lovemaking would contribute to the goal of getting her closer to normal, as that would likely send her down the deep end even more. Whether or not Luna turns back to normal will depend on how events play out and what cards Iris and the others play.

On another note... RJ hasn't logged on in over a day! This is madness!