What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

...What are you talking about? Mutant elephant would be EPIC. Imagine if it was a fight that required multiple parties to take it down... Plain awesome.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Bah, stupid sister. Sorry I kept you waiting Weird.

By the way, Keylo, in this short you wrote, is the goddess still alive? Is Iris alive or dead?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't actually go that far. It was more of a taste of Luna and Fleur travelling around a ruined world (somewhere in a desert like wasteland)... taking out a group of would be bandits. I'm "hoping" that Iris would still be alive, not too sure about the goddess though.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I would not be so sure that there isn't an enormous aggressively male gorilla (mutated to have a taste for human females and to be even more aggressively male) climbing around the nearby rooftops, watching us. >.>
If it could climb that well, why would it have bothered making such a gigantic hole in the outside wall? It would've just gone over, right?

Besides, that's probably the boss - I think we won't be getting stalked by it until later, once RJ's got several parties wandering around the zoo.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I didn't actually go that far. It was more of a taste of Luna and Fleur travelling around a ruined world (somewhere in a desert like wasteland)... taking out a group of would be bandits. I'm "hoping" that Iris would still be alive, not too sure about the goddess though.
What about Emily D=

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Like I said, I didn't actually go that far. Some basic ideas were that Luna left on her own accord for some unknown reason and Fleur tagged along, or that the she was simply on a scouting mission of sorts for a new "safe haven" provided the inn fell, and that she and Fleur were ambushed on the way back. Of course, I'd prefer to see how this plays out before continuing.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If it could climb that well, why would it have bothered making such a gigantic hole in the outside wall?
... Because it's an enormous mutant gorilla that previous to mutation was 500 pounds? Walking through the wall was like walking through a stiff fog!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, but one must ask thyself, why is it that the wooden fences, meant to quarantine any animals that get loose, have not been destroyed as well?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Like I said, I didn't actually go that far. Some basic ideas were that Luna left on her own accord for some unknown reason and Fleur tagged along, or that the she was simply on a scouting mission of sorts for a new "safe haven" provided the inn fell, and that she and Fleur were ambushed on the way back. Of course, I'd prefer to see how this plays out before continuing.
INCLUDE EMILY DAMMIT!

Oh and poor Luna... with Jesse...

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Ah, but one must ask thyself, why is it that the wooden fences, meant to quarantine any animals that get loose, have not been destroyed as well?
It fiyard itz lazar used Hyperbeam?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Jesse is an interesting character. I've never seen a character who likes to fuck young women and acts like a mother.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

INCLUDE EMILY DAMMIT!

Oh and poor Luna... with Jesse...
This isn't going to end well for one of them... most likely the former. Luna will try to "outwit" Jesse nontheless though.

(Both are dodging questions... one will give in soon enough...)

@TWO: Erm... I don't even know if Iris will be included... It depends how this turns out.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Twas me just messing around Keylo...

and I'M FIRING MAH LAZERRRRR

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

>.>

I'd assumed that the entrance hole was just somewhere we hadn't looked yet?

Wait, wait... IT CAN OPEN DOORS. It's a raptor, it's it? Don't lie to me!

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe I can drag Luna to help save Lin somehow...

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Wait, wait... IT CAN OPEN DOORS. It's a raptor, it's it? Don't lie to me!
Ok, so the current theories are:
Normal Elephant
Mutant Rapist Elephant
Mutant Rapist Gorilla
Giant Horny Wolf capable of using Hyperbeam
Elephant-sized Mutant Rapist Raptor (T-Rex?)

Either way, we're all fucked. :3

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I think not. Luna places her own sister as first priority. That means, unless Iris wants to go save Lin, she won't be budging an inch. Luna can be really cold/heartless at times. (She doesn't have much going sympathy-wise.)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Which is my plan.
Get Iris to help Rin somehow, probably Iris can just approach a confused Rin and she can tell Iris that her sister is captured, then once Iris finds out it's Lin she might wanna go help, and while she's on her way to do w.e she will see Luna about to get raped by Jesse and she will save Luna somehow.
Unless Iris is bound for another mission?