What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

...Aren't you guys married? So why does RJ know what I am gonna do but not you?
Anyways, well, Josie can just take a glance at Rin or something, and I guess we can just say Lin is a bit lost for words after the rape?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No no, she's fine, jesse's been keeping her in the basement with the slimes

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Sigh*

Let me explain, I was at Vegas, and Toxic's impregnable little ass was sittin' at the bar, and I had already had too many drinks at the time, and before I knew it, I woke up at my house with a minivan outside and a whole bunch of little Raptor kids running around.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone here have any good idea's on what Iris should say/do now? I have writers block at the moment.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*Sigh*

Let me explain, I was at Vegas, and Toxic's impregnable little ass was sittin' at the bar, and I had already had too many drinks at the time, and before I knew it, I woke up at my house with a minivan outside and a whole bunch of little Raptor kids running around.
The weirdest part of that story? We adopted

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Sheesh I usually don't have writers block that's this bad. Nobody has an idea to help me?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

how about trying to explain what had happened earlier, so Jesse sees the other side of the story?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Or lie and say you wanted to surprise her and didn't think she'd react the way she did in the lobby. "Dropping off supplies was just foreplay baby ;)"

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

how about trying to explain what had happened earlier, so Jesse sees the other side of the story?
That's the woman way to do it! The man's way is to get her drunk till she passes out and have sex with her then.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

You gave Cal that idea!!

*Does the evil monkey at TWO*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I fail to see what option me and Zero have. Can we sit there and wait for Dixie to wake up? Cuz if not, then carrying them til we're weak is really our only choice.

Unless one of us is close enough to run to the inn to get help, but I never figured that for a gameplay option. Jo does have lvl 3 run and I'm still clothed, so I could probably get there and back without attracting attention

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I fail to see what option me and Zero have. Can we sit there and wait for Dixie to wake up? Cuz if not, then carrying them til we're weak is really our only choice.

Unless one of us is close enough to run to the inn to get help, but I never figured that for a gameplay option. Jo does have lvl 3 run and I'm still clothed, so I could probably get there and back without attracting attention
Another option you have is... leave one behind...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another option you have is... leave one behind...
:mad: DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD. Jo is honorable. She is very honorable. She's so honorable, she spells it honourable, even though she knows it's not right.

She does pronounce mature as "ma-chure" though, anyone who says it "ma-tour" is anything but

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Any comment Raptor?

Don't forget, even though Jesse's mad, she's still a nice person. Try to use that to Iris's advantage.

Dixie's out for about two hours until she wakes up to give birth, then she'll be able to recover Essence, which might take about another half hour, to an hour at the most before she wakes up and smells the roses.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So it's down to run or carry? And if run is "stonewalled' (haha funny word) we really can't do anything but what was told we would almost not be able to do.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How so? Should Iris ask her to let her have sex with her or something?
All I can give you is suggestions, Burning, and I've run out. Maybe Shrike would know about what to do, as she seems to be keen in the sensitive, and emotional area.

So it's down to run or carry? And if run is "stonewalled' (haha funny word) we really can't do anything but what was told we would almost not be able to do.
Run, carry, or wait, actually.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

buuuh, but you just said wait would take hooooouuuuurs :(