What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

It's mostly been discussed between me and RJ, it should be okay as far I see it. Now if RJ would bring me gives of gold, frankincense and myrrh, we can be butt buddies again.
now that's why discussions about stuff like that should be public, so we can satisfy more than one player at once :/

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Bleh going to sleep.
I feel hella tired after typing up my 'CYO' Story.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

double post. So you're saying that the majority of the monsters are actually not under the Goddess' control?
Sorry if I missed something again, but the situation kinda... y'know.

But, that is correct, if it's the generic monster that could get it's ass kicked by a single Survivor, it's more than likely not controlled by the Goddess, due to it's birth mother being, "sinful" or, "having a sinful soul" that taints it, causing the Goddess to not want to have anything to do with it.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

well, then if RJ would be so kind as to maybe explain to me in a PM, so I can try to figure out the balance in all this outside of public then? Why the hll do we have a discussion thread if we aren't allowed to discuss things in it? :/

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry if I missed something again, but the situation kinda... y'know.

But, that is correct, if it's the generic monster that could get it's ass kicked by a single Survivor, it's more than likely not controlled by the Goddess, due to it's birth mother being, "sinful" or, "having a sinful soul" that taints it, causing the Goddess to not want to have anything to do with it.
Then how come all the goddess' minions arent getting swamped by them then? as much as a normal Inspired is a beacon, people like Aya should have GPS co-ordinates forwarded to every monster in blocks :/

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

well, then if RJ would be so kind as to maybe explain to me in a PM, so I can try to figure out the balance in all this outside of public then? Why the hll do we have a discussion thread if we aren't allowed to discuss things in it? :/
It was mostly to keep some parts of the peanut gallery out of this, but the rest was mostly to keep it civil and prevent it from getting out of hand.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In a straight up fight: The survivors win.

In a fight that tries to disadvantage the Survivors: The Survivors might win.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

In a straight up fight: The survivors win.

In a fight that tries to disadvantage the Survivors: The Survivors might win.
so it took... about an hour of PMing back and forth and all that pops out is... 21 words? Why the hell do I feel like I am getting patronized again? If I ask for an explanation, I want an explanation, not a summary. Do we have to bounce a dozen posts back and forth again, like when I asked about a round of combat?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I am guessing it's a yes already...
Well, whenever someone feels like writing a good summary, put it on here or forward it to me or something I am going to bed, good day.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

so it took... about an hour of PMing back and forth and all that pops out is... 21 words? Why the hell do I feel like I am getting patronized again? If I ask for an explanation, I want an explanation, not a summary. Do we have to bounce a dozen posts back and forth again, like when I asked about a round of combat?
Unless you want me to run a mock battle with Aya and three survivors, a summary is pretty much all I can explain.

The closest thing to an explanation is; Aya is not as powerful as the Goddess, and won't ever be, so thinking that the Survivors are put at a disadvantage makes no sense.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I have already come up with a fool proof way for almost any survivor to top Aya one on one, that's not what I'm trying to get at here. That being said, Loli is being more helpful via PM, without passing along anything you should be worried about, so ending this discussion right now.

In other news, How far does Honourable 2 go when it comes to chopping Contact's equipment off?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have already come up with a fool proof way for almost any survivor to top Aya one on one, that's not what I'm trying to get at here. That being said, Loli is being more helpful via PM, without passing along anything you should be worried about, so ending this discussion right now.

In other news, How far does Honourable 2 go when it comes to chopping Contact's equipment off?
Shrike... Anger leads to the dark side.

Also, since Cal's a friend, kinda, and Honourable 2 stats that she'd never lie... the fact that she'd never hurt a friend, and would never lie kinda contradicts what's happening...

Although, being a man, I've gotta say that cutting a man's penis off is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, wrong.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Shrike... Anger leads to the dark side.

Also, since Cal's a friend, kinda, and Honourable 2 stats that she'd never lie... the fact that she'd never hurt a friend, and would never lie kinda contradicts what's happening...

Although, being a man, I've gotta say that cutting a man's penis off is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, wrong.
1)She's tried everything to get her to stop.
2)Cal is literally raping her, not so friendly.
3)She has been swearing to herself since the day they broke up that she is never sleeping with him again.
4)Cal is literally, Raping her :/

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1)She's tried everything to get her to stop.
2)Cal is literally raping her, not so friendly.
3)She has been swearing to herself since the day they broke up that she is never sleeping with him again.
4)Cal is literally, Raping her :/
I kinda thought the plan was for River to give in...

Y'know, realize she really did want it, that he's right?

Cuz we could always go with my original hope, a River~Violet lesbian scene! :D

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

>.>
<.<
I already said I was sorry for putting Violet in a coma!
A sexy comy that is.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

That original plan was for if River ever got some aphrodisiac in her, and forced herself on him, not the other way around. She'd come to the realization after. This one's plan was 'Hey, let's get River drunk, and have Cal Try to force himself on her' and that is almost a quote.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That original plan was for if River ever got some aphrodisiac in her, and forced herself on him, not the other way around. She'd come to the realization after. This one's plan was 'Hey, let's get River drunk, and have Cal Try to force himself on her' and that is almost a quote.
I got excited? :eek: