What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

!!! You're right! Selena gets to rape Lin now! >:D

@Jesse's Room thread: Damn... that was cold of Jesse. Course, Fleur's not much better in the way she looked at Jesse afterwards... (guilt trip anyone?)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Time for plan B Jesse, tie Fleur up and rape her till she understands!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Time for plan B Jesse, tie Fleur up and rape her till she understands!
Hey hey, lets not snap the poor girl's mind. Last thing we need is Fleur to become Luna mark 2.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow... Aya just got a lot stronger. Rj should Aya call the goddess master? That seems fitting to me.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Doesn't really matter, but IC, "Sister, or my lady," would work fine, sister because the white hair resemblance would make the two pass off as sisters, and the Goddess wouldn't mind anyway.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

What the fu- so THAT'S why she was so freaking hard to take down.

May I ask how much damage an average 9 mm shot does to the shield?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, so you guys didn't figure that out, despite the fact that her essence was dropping every time the shield stopped her from taking physical damage?

*facepalms*

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, so you guys didn't figure that out, despite the fact that her essence was dropping every time the shield stopped her from taking physical damage?

*facepalms*
No no, I meant, so why she seemed to be able to turn that on and off (and the fact Luna managed to scratch her the first time she fired at her.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What the fu- so THAT'S why she was so freaking hard to take down.

May I ask how much damage an average 9 mm shot does to the shield?
Gonna take about a whole clip, maybe then some, to destroy Aya's shield, and that's if all of your shots hit, and do good damage.

Being an Evil based character now, it's gonna take about two characters to defeat her, and then more if she continues to serve the Goddess, as she'll only continue to grow more powerful as she continues to drain the essence from people.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gonna take about a whole clip, maybe then some, to destroy Aya's shield, and that's if all of your shots hit, and do good damage.

Being an Evil based character now, it's gonna take about two characters to defeat her, and then more if she continues to serve the Goddess, as she'll only continue to grow more powerful as she continues to drain the essence from people.
=/
I'm sorry RJ... but that's kinda... bullshit.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Bleh, OP boss status... Do we get revolvers and katanas/ better guns and weapons soon? Otherwise, I honestly do NOT see our characters beating the latter evil inspired.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay:
1)That is kind of bullshit.
2)If Aya was aiming to Rape and not Kill, River could take her.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

You guys forget that there are far more of us then there are of the evil ones.

<.<

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You guys forget that there are far more of us then there are of the evil ones.

<.<
Yeah, but that's provided that everyone starts travelling in groups of two/three's now, whereas Aya can just run around free as a bird by herself and be bullshit.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Evil inspired aren't going to be in groups of three, like good Inspired/Survivors. So, it'd be a three on one fight.

And yes, more powerful weaponry will be available after the newest plot line mission.

Jeez... I didn't know you guys would get so angry over this... :(

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I is never angry RJ!

BTW Loli if you don't travel in groups of at least two then you'd be fucked either way.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not angry about it, I just want better weapons soon :p... and it looks like I'll be joining in on that mission once I get home from my trip so I can get those weapons.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's not like Aya is free to attack the survivors at any time... Any fights that occur between the two are completely arranged by me, so as not to have lone survivors be overwhelmed.