What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

You can't do that apparently.
RJ wouldn't let me so I don't think you can.
But thats besides the point, I can just see them get along with each other, like maybe in the past they did or something, then Luna went crazeh.
Or you can just make Fleur fall in love with Iris, I'd love to see that happen lol.
Now... I should go to bed before I die.
g'nite all.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kinda hard given that if they do become friends and I send them out on the same mission, anything that tries to rape them will either get gunned/sliced apart by Luna, or beaten to a pulp by Fleur. RJ would lose his fun in that event... XD;;
> : (

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna lost everyone precious to her on the day she went insane. Or in short, you could say the one that killed her best friend (whom she was extremely protective of, much like she now is of Iris although to a lesser scale) was killed by her lover...Whom she brutally hacked apart and rended into pieces. (Yes, spoiler regarding Luna's past). Fleur on the other hand, was your "typical rich girl", albeit a rich girl that was born with several unique features, and live a mostly sheltered life until Luna came crashing down on that as her father was an extremely corrupt politician that accumulated what he had at the expense of others and with many shady connections. Fleur doesn't know that her dad was a royal bastard, thus all she knows is that Luna "stole everything" from her. And of course, Luna who barely remembers that she killed Fleur's family, doesn't feel like telling her that so... yeah. Should someone else tell Fleur what REALLY happened... I can see Fleur stopping her hunting of Luna.

Oh and as for Fleur falling in love with Iris... that's extremely unlikely at this point, unless Iris is into girls who hate the guts of her sister.

@RJ: Oh hush, you were the one who told me that you wanted to be able to rape the characters at one point :p, thus why I'm keeping Fleur and Luna away from each other missions wise.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, I began to wonder what Jesse would do with David...?

It seemed to be an interesting thought, at least on my end! :D

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

So I had a wicked idea on my way home from work...

Who else would find it funny if River got completely plastered, someone borrowed her radio to get Cal to help her to her room, and he ends up trying to force himself onto her? I haven't decided yet if he manages it or not, but I'm pretty sure he just thinks that 'she needs a good lay, loosen her up some', eh? :3

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

As stated, I've finally given in to the Luna x Fleur shipping (Curse you Zero and RJ, I blame you entirely if I get writer's block because of this). Now someone help me think of a serious IC way to get this to work...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fleur follows Jesse's teachings, and learns (after dominating Luna) that her father was a corrupt man, and that Luna's killing of him was a justice?

Bleh, dunna listen to me...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So I had a wicked idea on my way home from work...

Who else would find it funny if River got completely plastered, someone borrowed her radio to get Cal to help her to her room, and he ends up trying to force himself onto her? I haven't decided yet if he manages it or not, but I'm pretty sure he just thinks that 'she needs a good lay, loosen her up some', eh? :3
Supported.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Fleur follows Jesse's teachings, and learns (after dominating Luna) that her father was a corrupt man, and that Luna's killing of him was a justice?

Bleh, dunna listen to me...
Luna still wouldn't tell Fleur that though o_O;; Since she isn't certain that she killed her father in the first place. It'd have to be someone else who's heard of Luna's acts or known of Fleur's dad. Which is my biggest dilemma.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm, by the way, Keylo, weren't you going to sleep a few hours ago?
I napped whenever I was waiting for RJ to reply. (Email notifications ftw) So combined I have about 4 hours of sleep. I can make up the rest later.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna still wouldn't tell Fleur that though o_O;; Since she isn't certain that she killed her father in the first place. It'd have to be someone else who's heard of Luna's acts or known of Fleur's dad. Which is my biggest dilemma.
Hmm, I dont suppose Fleur's dad worked in this city? River might have Ran a couple... 'discreet' packages for him, if he did. She would have realized he'd gone missing, might have heard of the grisly murder, and she'd definitely have known he was corrupted :)

also, do you think Zero would mind if We ran with the River/Cal thing tonight? I don't know much else to add to the conversation, all we need is someone to call Cal for her and we're set.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

He was a politican ;P, I believe that he certainly had a presence in the city at the very least. Quite plausible actually. Are you volunteering to be the "third leg" I need?

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

As stated, I've finally given in to the Luna x Fleur shipping (Curse you Zero and RJ, I blame you entirely if I get writer's block because of this). Now someone help me think of a serious IC way to get this to work...
Not to offend anyone but this idea seems forced and kinda stupid. Besides maybe it would be a better idea if Luna and Fleur met other people's characters.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Sure, and you can be the 'third leg' I need :) Hows that saying go? Squid pro ro?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Sounds good, although Fleur is kind of "stuck" with Jesse at the moment.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

That's alright, if it takes a while it lets Zero get back on and leave a post or two before river buggers off. We're right at the shop entrance, so maybe Fleur and Jesse could walk by and mention the name as they pass?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey everyone.
I thought I'd let you all know why I've been offline alot recently and havn't been posting much.
Some things have happened in real life, causing me to have less free time.
Ill try and make time to post once or twice a day starting now, but I can't promise anything.

Kayi

Reputation score

What it all comes down to is this.

I quit the game to stop the fighting.
RJ flatout told me I wasn't playing anymore.
I politely accepted that as a suggestion to not stir up trouble over it, not fight over it, just leave gracefully.

I started neg-repping people who I thought deserved it as they deserved it (isn't that the point of the rep system?).

These people bitched to admins until Nunu stepped in and made a double-standard for me and me alone.

As soon as I was singled out, it became a huge farce and I gladly rejoined the fray under this assumption.

If anyone at all doesn't like this, then blame Nunu for creating this double standard for me. As long as I'm officially a "Drama Llama", I figure I may as well fit my role.

And yes, posting this here is part of that role, because, after all, I am the Drama Llama now, so instead of simply letting it go with a few neg reps here and there, I am now going to start whining to rejoin the game!

RJ! You haven't posted an intro for my new character!!!

p.s. Anyone who wants to negrep me for it, I take that as a compliment, since you're proving how good of a Drama Llama I'm being!

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Did you make any of those helpful changes to your character I suggested?