AWMBI - Discussion

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Well, I'm hungry and sleepy and this has caused the ENTIRE forum to slow down to about 1 post per five minutes, so I'm headed to bed.

Kayi

Reputation score

There we are. Azure is gone so there's no more reason for Drama, and now her replacement has been created.

Meet Jen! The bimbo with no strong personality traits so she can't cause drama!

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I am wondering is she's still looking for a fight.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I really have no idea what to say.
I really think this game is fine the way it is and should continue.
Certain people need to stop trying to break the game by doing stupid and/or pointless crap and just play the game.

On a side note.
To be honest with all of you, I would still be a lurker who visits the hentai game section of the forum if it wasn't for this role playing game.
I got to know all of you because of this game.
I'd be a bit upset if this game got shut down.
*Raises hand*
Selena was doing random and pointless stuff... guess me leaving was a good idea after all.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Nuh uh. =(

I would have so volunteered Melanie for a Selena plaything. =(

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I am wondering is she's still looking for a fight.
what are ya gonna do, box her ears.

She's showing that she wants this to continue, I think we all agree that's important here?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

*sigh*, lets make it a rule from now on, if you need to flame someone for a stupid comment/action in IC or OCC, you take it to PMs.

@BG and TWO: Lets get the looting thread going again.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

*Raises hand*
Selena was doing random and pointless stuff... guess me leaving was a good idea after all.
*Sigh*
I was talking about certain things Kayi was doing.
What you were doing was nice and helped the game along.
Plus it gave Jesse and Kitty character development.
I don't really see how Selena did pointless and stupid random things....

Sheesh, this is just stupid...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

*Raises hand*
Hey hey.... Selena's "random and pointless" stuff was actually amusing. That and she brought back supplies and had two successful looting runs. Her existence was far from pointless in my opinion. And personally, your roleplaying was very much in character, (regardless of Luna feels) I enjoyed Selena as a character very much.

Look, judging from your posts at the moment, you're tired, irritated from things in real life... Take a break for a few days, then come back. Roleplaying/doing PbP games while you're pissed is not healthy. Please?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I suggest we just stop misinterpreting what people say and try to keep our anger out of here. I want RJ to enjoy this game as much as we do. We should be trying to make it easier on him not make him think about quitting.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We should be trying to make it easier on him not make him think about quitting.
RJ. When I wake up this morning, I hope jo and dix are one step closer to the inn, or I'm not making it easy on your kneecaps. :D

Kayi

Reputation score

I suggest we just stop misrepresenting what people say and try to keep our anger out of here. I want RJ to enjoy this game as much as we do. We should be trying to make it easier on him not make him think about quitting.
Well said. This is why I retired Azure so there is no further issue with her. She's too much drama to keep in the game, so I made a replacement. That way RJ can get back to enjoying the game without all this nonsense.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Kayi... do me a favor. Stop even MENTIONING Azure at this point. Seeing as how everyone has different opinions regarding the matter, and the very mention of her gets people back to the shitflinging of whether or not she was a good character, whether her actions were appropriate, etc.

Or in other words: We don't ever mention Azure again in this thread to avoid flamefests.

(Please don't take this the wrong way anyone, but honestly. Every time Azure is brought up in the slightest way at this point, all out war breaks out.)

Kayi

Reputation score

Kayi... do me a favor. Stop even MENTIONING Azure at this point. Seeing as how everyone has different opinions regarding the matter, and the very mention of her gets people back to the shitflinging of whether or not she was a good character, whether her actions were appropriate, etc.

Or in other words: We don't ever mention Azure again in this thread to avoid flamefests.

(Please don't take this the wrong way anyone, but honestly. Every time Azure is brought up in the slightest way at this point, all out war breaks out.)
Sadly this is true, and I agree to this suggestion.

So everyone give Jen a warm welcome and let's forget what's-her-name.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you. In other news, it's TheWeirdOne's turn to post in the looting thread...

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Check again Keylo... You're the last one who posted... I posted like 3 seconds before you =P

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm just happy to hear that Kayi is staying in the game with a new character instead of quiting.