What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Am I the only one who thinks that four person looting run is going to take forever to finish?

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

I bet it sucks to be mounted by a heavy dog for a day or two.
It's been 23 hours sense the last post. There is a very good chance of this taking a week to finish unless the dogs defeat the girls or everyone quits early.

Kayi

Reputation score

Ah. And now I am inspired once more.

I have decided Azure's new role to avoid these cross conflicting stories and abandon her conspiracy theories.

edit...
I just hope that RJ's plotline allows for it. Though one way or another, Azure isn't going to be the same.

Last edited:

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Ah. And now I am inspired once more.

I have decided Azure's new role to avoid these cross conflicting stories and abandon her conspiracy theories.

edit...
I just hope that RJ's plotline allows for it. Though one way or another, Azure isn't going to be the same.
As long as you don't give a description of what Emily and Iris look like to the women I will be completely fine with you changing your character...

*Hides in the corner as he expects the wrath of Kayi to fall down on him*

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

As long as you don't give a description of what Emily and Iris look like to the women I will be completely fine with you changing your character...

*Hides in the corner as he expects the wrath of Kayi to fall down on him*
I doubt Azure would want to do anything that would harm Iris, maybe Emily, but not Iris.
I'm pretty sure Azure likes Iris as a friend.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Funny how I am stuck cuz of team and Rin is off being raped lol.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ, Janna said that you can auto Caitlyn in the 4-party looting team -- she (he? XD I can't tell with that player!) doesn't have constant computer access!

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I doubt Azure would want to do anything that would harm Iris, maybe Emily, but not Iris.
I'm pretty sure Azure likes Iris as a friend.
But then Emily wouldn't be able to get her stuff for her newspapers!

RJ, Janna said that you can auto Caitlyn in the 4-party looting team -- she (he? XD I can't tell with that player!) doesn't have constant computer access!
I don't know what's a guy and what's a girl.... Sometimes I look down to remind myself I'm a guy...

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

The internet's rife with that. XD *snrks*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Children, children, this is the Internets, a magical place where everything is anything you want it to be.

I, for one, am a raptor prophet from the past, who sports a gigantic penis and a tongue that shoots ooze into women's mouths that make them horny, making me one, very, very sick individual. :p

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I KNEW IT! *points* T'were no NPC monster at all, but RJ in disguise!

(Funny how when you take the robe off, you look just like a regular monster. :x!)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I KNEW IT! *points* T'were no NPC monster at all, but RJ in disguise!

(Funny how when you take the robe off, you look just like a regular monster. :x!)
Oh, ho, ho!

On the contrary, I'm about to manifest my true form soon, as I will be born again, true and pure, and I will crush mankind for the sins that have provoked me.

In just a few more (Game) days, I will live once more, and all of your characters will tremble in my perverted wrath, as when I'm through with them, they'll be begging me to stop the brain wrenching sensation I bestow upon them, by ending their lives.

As the world is wrapped in my apocalypse, it will begin anew, devoid of the sins of mankind. The scars will heal, in time, as we will adapt to it, forming a new Eden for all believers to lavish in, as the world will know, true peace.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD Nooo, BadFont-doom! *grabs the Sword of Helvetica and attempts to slash into a nicer form*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Snaps his fingers, sending Wallpaper into an instantaneous and furious orgasm*

Muah, ha, ha!

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

On that note, please excuse me while I take a short break away from the keyboard. XDDDD

(I swear it's for food, not to de-wobble the legs!)