What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Note in advance, I will be on today, but less active than normal. So if I suddenly vanish for a hour or two, feel free to NPC Luna (note: reasonably, that means psycho killer for the most part) as needed.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

You guys and your lulz. <3

Mission Check
Last chance to sign up for a mission to go loot some homes for clothing and other things with Claire and Caitlyn! RSVP in the next couple of hours before I PM RJ, or be square, cats!

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

id be interested as Vina but things have been really hectic and i lost track of things these last few days, trying to catch up now.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Vina would be cool. :D

Take your time in catching up -- I'm going to see if RJ will help us out on a looting mission by using Claire's Visions ability to spot a decent place (even if it sounds like the women in the other survivor camp have taken most of it.)

It won't be a plot-line mission so you shouldn't have to worry about catching up with too much.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure has two locations left to go out and loot if anyone wants to join her. And best of all, she has awesome ideas for making the trip back a lot easier. XD

You're probably all going to laugh when you see how Azure wants to get back to the Inn.

If this all succeeds, I expect Azure's Research skill to go up very soon. After all, she's been on a VERY long mission with the sole goal of research, and been practicing her research on everyone she's run across.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Speaking of Azure, after the goddess mission Luna just "may" be discontent with the Director enough (depending on how the rest of this goes) to team up with her. Of course, that's if Luna can get over Azure's "underhanded tactics"...

Kayi

Reputation score

What underhanded tactics? She hasn't done anything underhanded yet since she's started.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

You guys and your lulz. <3

Mission Check
Last chance to sign up for a mission to go loot some homes for clothing and other things with Claire and Caitlyn! RSVP in the next couple of hours before I PM RJ, or be square, cats!
ZOMG Emily could totally meet Claire now!... If I have her go...

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ooh, yeah, that would be great! ^_^ I'd like to get Claire hooked into the current commotion somehow, and Emily knows more about what's going on than Claire does...

So either Vina or Emily work -- I'm just going to wait on RJ's response before I PM him asking about setting up a mission. :3

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Blasphemy! RJ hasn't been on in 10 hours? What has this world come to? (Kidding, bored for the most part.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Visions Metaphysic is more about the connection with everyone else's spirit.

It might show you were all the weapons went, but since there's likely no essence activity were a lot of loot is, Claire can't see it.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

You know, I don't think Jesse cares about Iris anymore.
lol.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, thanks for the clarification (CLAIREification? Get it? No? Tough crowd!)

When I went to look back over the description it seemed that searching for loot was a good way to use that ability, since it seems underpowered compared to, say, holy fire or blessing or the purge the seed abilities. XD

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

You know, I don't think Jesse cares about Iris anymore.
lol.
She has Selena now :p...

On another note, I have no idea how to have Luna act towards Iris for the duration of the mission, as my creativity fluids are being drained heavily by my deadlines. Ideas please?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

She has Selena now :p...

On another note, I have no idea how to have Luna act towards Iris for the duration of the mission, as my creativity fluids are being drained heavily by my deadlines. Ideas please?
I can't think of anything.
Hmm...
You could have her keep her distance because she wants to stay strong and focused or something.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, thanks for the clarification (CLAIREification? Get it? No? Tough crowd!)

When I went to look back over the description it seemed that searching for loot was a good way to use that ability, since it seems underpowered compared to, say, holy fire or blessing or the purge the seed abilities. XD
Well, it's not an offensive ability. :p

But, if essence is involved, Vision will allow Claire to see whatever she wants to, past, present, and even future, which will help in case she learns that enemies were going to try and ambush them, and informs her comrades of this fact. Thus making the perception roll nearly impossible to fail.

There are some neat things you can do with Vision. :D

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

That'd make Iris' persuasion/slap have no point whatsoever :V... As then Luna would still be soloing and generally useless to the team as a whole. Bleh.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Have her act clingy and obsessive?
I recall you once saying Luna would act like that around Iris if she accepted her as her sister.
Or something like that.

By the way, Raptor.
How will Jesse react once Iris returns.
Assuming she does...

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That'd make Iris' persuasion/slap have no point whatsoever :V... As then Luna would still be soloing and generally useless to the team as a whole. Bleh.
You could have her decide to put it aside for the sake of the mission and deal with it afterward...