What's new

ACT AVH -Alien Versus Heroine- RJ098963

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (AVH-)エイリアン対ヒロイン-

it wont let me download the updated version. still saying it has a virus.

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

I just want to comment that the game download provided comes with a powerful trojan called Ramnit.C. It is nigh impossible to remove and can render your system inoperable, even with a destructive reformat. It not only infects your hard drive, but any media your have or do install.

I would suggest everyone be very wary. It is not a false positive.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok... now I'm wondering maybe my pc is a Zombie. I'm going to let it run a deep scan it has been some time.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

ok... now I'm wondering maybe my pc is a Zombie. I'm going to let it run a deep scan it has been some time.
MIGHT be a good idea. Admittitly, the infection is only in the .exe, so if you pass out the files without the .exe, people SHOULD be able to DL it just fine. But otherwise...I do think there is something wrong with your PC over here.

Niv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've actually just reformatted my comp in all partitions (C, D, E) after downloading your modded version. You modded .exe definitely has some virus. That ramnit virus not only was picked up by my EST NOD32 from your .exe repeatedly, it has actually ported 3 different versions (ramnit.H & ramnit.C & ramnit.A) via a backdoor access and ate through my dual boot OS infecting 80% of my .html, .dll & .exe. That's aprox 400GB data (including my backup files) lost. I lost an additional 2GB on my flash drive which was connected at the same time and got infected too.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't get the timing down for these damn moves. I can't get MajorKagami's edit to work either. Yeah, it has a little virus but nothing major.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DO NOT DOWNLOAD MY STUFF
if you have I am very very sorry..... seek help.
how come its not doing anything to me though?? last time I had a virus it kept opening IE till my pc crashed.

Last edited:

Thedoo

Reputation score

That's not what this virus does. Don't worry about it. Just be more careful before you try to share shit with people. Completely careless.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...so my editing must have at lest been nice though for my stupidly with the virus pulled like 3 people out of the lurking. every thing on my pc seems to be clean now. but I'll let it run another deep scan before uploading again.
plus side next Ver has the tit fucking working and added sound when being raped and a few more note able from the movie. oh and a PulseRifle ok its really the drill now used by just pressing E but its like 8 round bust with the right sound to it.

Niv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have been asking help from "Tech Support Guy". Here's my only reply:

"You cannot effectively recover from Ramnit, which is a polymorphic file infector which infects all or most executables on the machine. This is why Dr. Web caused a problem by deleting vital files that are infected.

You can back up documents, photos and music but preferably nothing else as these types of files are generally not targeted whereas exe, html, scr and various other types of files are affected. It also spreads to USB flash or external drives.

You will have to reformat and reinstall programs from their installation media."

Niv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

DO NOT DOWNLOAD MY STUFF
if you have I am very very sorry..... seek help.
how come its not doing anything to me though?? last time I had a virus it kept opening IE till my pc crashed.
Actively it does nothing, but infect and open security holes. This virus is not meant to troll. It's meant to permanently create a security leak in your computer. It allows someone to have free access to your computer at all times and monitor everything you do. If the infiltrator feels like it, he can drop another troll virus on your computer, then you'll see something.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah I was running a cleaner when going though registry a bunch of stuff activated the antivirus program. so photos and data are ok its just the executable files?

well if this is how it is then when infected programs open my Antivirus is blocking them so I guess anything that it doesn't block isn't infected?

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wwwmediafire.com/?nclb75orh26rby8
newest version but don't open it unless you can scan it though. now my antivirus deleted not only this games .exe but about all my games .exe and it removed the Fighter Maker program so I'm I'm guessing the game data is save.

(I wonder if L4D still works.....)

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Been playing with fighter maker editor. It's pretty easy to change the command functions in the moves for the characters. I just changed a few to allow easier egg laying, also gave the alien full supers from the start to test it out. Problem is of course the Japanese commands, and me not understanding what the hell the dot is between command branches.

I suggest a few of it give it a go to see how it works out.

One more thing, how the hell do you color edit? Really want to get rid of the ugly green around the girl, give her a more attractive colored clothing.

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dudes who got infected by the ramnit virus(like me :|)
(hxxp://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=223538)
i followed the instructions and now i seem to be completely rid of the thing
at least avira isn't screaming at me like mad so that's a good sign.
you should do this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE as the earlier you do this,the less damage to your files it will do,i got lucky and did this soon enough that nothing got hit too hard

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what iss this ? :eek:

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see plenty of talk about a "Fighter Maker", but it seems to be impossible to find one that works for the characters in this game. Two that I've found and tried tell me that they're incompatible file types, and a third was a virus that I dealt with. Could someone host this "Fighter Maker" somewhere such that we can edit the game ourself, if you're not going to upload a change like Niv tried?

Inquisitor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The New File is clean, Kaspersky shows up nothing.
Nice "Mod", finally I'm able to see the other RapeMoves.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yay now I can keep working on it.

this is where you get fighter maker and all other makers just have to resister.

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you, MajorKagami, for the working link. Didn't know I could log into that until I tried, the site said I had to wait for an administrator to e-mail me confirmation. Using the 2D Fighter Maker though, I managed to compile a somewhat different build more suited to my tastes, though I'm sure many here who enjoy games akin to Fairy Fighting would also enjoy playing this without the ridiculously impossible-to-pull-off combos. The combo to lay facehugger eggs, for example, was 5 directions and two buttons, all of which had to be pressed within 0.66 seconds to make it register. Through trial and error, I've changed a bunch of the moves to make them far easier to pull off, for those who actually want the H in AvH. All the H moves I didn't list below however (such as the paizuri), I couldn't find commands for in the alien's commandlist, so I'd appreciate it if you could help me find out how to change those. The Backbreaker rape in particular is extremely hard to do in the normal game, and I'd enjoy making that easier to do.

Revised combination direction arrows and buttons:

Create Exclamation Marks (Unknown Effect) - >, > v, v, E

Lay Facehugger Egg - v (Hold)

Pin To Wall - > + F

Upside-Down Rape - < v + F

(Improved responsiveness) Anti-Air Grab - v, < v, <, A

(Improved responsiveness) Long-Range Grab - <, >, A

Ultra Combo (AKA The Win Button) - F

Last edited: