What's new

ACT AVH -Alien Versus Heroine- RJ098963

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: AVH -Alien Versus Heroine-

On alien, how do you actually HIT her with the "down, up+A" move? Not only is your landing location variable and unpredictable, but it apparently requires that she be within 1 pixel of you when you land, or that she be in a special, non-idle state when you land in order for you to grab her. I swear I've landed right on top of that bitch and nothing happens -- and it's gotta do SOMETHING seeing as how it's the only move that consumes 2 special bars.

Additionally, when I do the "grab her, throw her up into the air, pounce on her and pin her down --> ???" move, the game crashes (that's why I don't know what happens after you pin her... but I can guess lol). I believe it was "A --> down, up+A --> down, up+A".

Can someone competent go in and change the sex attack likelihood, the rate at which you generate specials, remove the bitch's ability to resist attacks, etc? That'd be cool beans.

Also facehugger moves are:
1. hop into the air, land on her shoulders, fuck her face while grabbing her tits before cumming in her mouth (with few if any swallowing sounds :()
2. hop forward, latch onto her abdomen, fuck and then cum in her pussy
3. dash forward, turn around, hop and latch onto her lower back, fuck and then cum in her ass

Last edited:

mcbuzz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks guys :D
Edit: Still can't manage any h-moves with facehugger, tried down down down + any button, damn this game has weird controls.

Last edited:

Rogdort

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

playing the face hugger isnt great. You need to take out half of her health before getting enough to use a move that will likely fail or miss (and still take a move point).
down-up-A
down-forward-A

mcbuzz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

playing the face hugger isnt great. You need to take out half of her health before getting enough to use a move that will likely fail or miss (and still take a move point).
down-up-A
down-forward-A
Wow, they always seem to fail
Edit: never mind, works, thanks

Last edited:

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

Stumbled upon the announcement of a newer version.

Reputation score

Stumbled upon the announcement of a newer version.

So now we're getting updated re-releases of h games? I thought it was bad enough with all the HD collectors editions of every game franchise on the planet.

Reactions: XSI

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There seems to be very little information for something due this month.

I think that the original game was around 85MB and the trial for this is close to 120MB, but that could be video trailers and bullshit?

I thought it was bad enough with all the HD collectors editions of every game franchise on the planet.
Yeah! some reworks of classics I agree with, because they mean that you can now play them half-decently on modern kit with a modern OS, but the rest....

As the developer is called "Dime en Loan"; doesn't that say it all? :D

Cheers,

OZ

EDIT:

The new demo actually is a demo, without packing.

It seems to work OK with Windows7 64bit, which I could never get the old version to do, so at the very least it is a technology update.

Last edited:

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Downloaded it and haven't seen a single H move. Anybody else got anything different?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the back breaker leeds to an h-move.

perfectlydunce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like the demo blocked just about all the good stuff. I'm liking how the game has improved over time though.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, this certainly isn't a new game. I guess the demo is to show that it now works with 64bit hardware and Windows7 and beyond?

That would explain the emphasis on game mechanics rather than content. I doubt if there is very much "new" and they are targeting the re-sale market.

Cheers,

OZ

EDIT: From DLSite:

[PC]
WindowsVista / Windows7 / Windows8

Last edited:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, this certainly isn't a new game. I guess the demo is to show that it now works with 64bit hardware and Windows7 and beyond?
I hadn't any problem with older ver on w7 x64 ultimate

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has a link of the complete version?

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No, not this version.

DLSite says "late April", which I believe the Japanese to mean from the 21st. to the end of the month.

As far as I know, the previous version got to v1.5, and you should still be able to find it on Anime-Sharing, if that is what you are looking for.

EDIT:

Cheers,

OZ

Last edited:

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think this is legit...

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

I think this is legit...

Nope. Tried it a bit ago. It's a random RPG packed with an un-openable folder that happens to be exactly the game file's size. Seems to not actually be a zipped folder, just something renamed to a .zip.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New animations suck compared the old game... I like the new look though.

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cannot trigger a single fucking H-move.

Too dumb for this kind of game even if I love the art.
Time to extract the moves with fighter maker.