What's new

RPG RPG Maker [AVANTGARDE] MARRIAGE OR PERVERT ~The Small Penis Warrior & The Perverted Magician~ / MARRIAGE OR PERVERT ~短小戦士とドスケベ魔法使い~ RE199211 RJ199211

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ199211] MARRIAGE OR PERVERT ~短小戦士とドスケベ魔法使い~

Auto Equip crashes game, ogre campfire bugs out and results in a error over nothing because you hold down Z for some reason, and her outfit is bugged and once I lost it, I couldn't get it back.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh and when your outfit breaks, I can't find a replacement and the other outfit you can buy is not even used as far as I can tell.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Another Issue im having is that npcs that can move have no limit or collision, so they just go off the map over time.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Talking to the old man near the well at night gives an empty dialogue box that you can't get out of. Becareful, some of the npcs are messed up or maybe its just the engine.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nevermind about the outfit, I just needed to use random items to get her to want to put them on for some reason.

moosesrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh and when your outfit breaks, I can't find a replacement and the other outfit you can buy is not even used as far as I can tell.
theres a crystal you can buy from the shop that repairs it for 100g. but i still cant get the save thing to work. are you guys just playing and not saving or do i need to do something to save

Silicone Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is really awesome!

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It looks amazing. I wonder if someone would do a quick partial for UI and skill/items.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know what to do when you get to the second town? I talked to everyone and even killed all the enemies in the house, but I can't advance to the next area.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here is a full save if you can call it that. For those who don't want to play the game and deal with the bugs.

Attachments

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Go to the next area, like in the upper left.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know what to do when you get to the second town? I talked to everyone and even killed all the enemies in the house, but I can't advance to the next area.
The second town that is rundown requires you to get past the orc camp which you are required to be dressed. After that, travel through the forest until you get to an old man in a hut. On the other side of the door is the entrance to the town I believe. Also, remember to pick up your CG. I for one thought this was going to be less of a CG scavenger hunt.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

save broken for me too,cant use the full save either :(

EDIT: deleted the save file that was preventing me from putting in the save folder and now its working

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lemme sum this up :
>It's a game about married woman (that's a plus)
>It got great art (another plus)
>It's voiced (plus)
>Netorare (Plus for me at least)
>Yet it's so buggy to the point that it makes EA games feels like the most complete, bug-free games in the world...

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

>Yet it's so buggy to the point that it makes EA games feels like the most complete, bug-free games in the world...
Think I'll still do a "quick-and-dirty" partial. A lot of the spell names are odd due to the dev trying to be clever and give them pseudo-German names. Think I will just make them more understandable English names. Also the healing items are all food items, so it's not clear from just the name what they do. I will make the descriptions clear to make up for this. About half done already, should have it up tonight or tomorrow.

I won't be altering any critical files, so it should be compatible with future versions. Hopefully they will fix the bugs.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I missing something here?
I read people mentioning loads of bugs and then there's ppl saying that the game is awesome?!
How can the game be awesome with the number of bugs reported so far ? -.-

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I read people mentioning loads of bugs and then there's ppl saying that the game is awesome?!
Some people probably aren't noticing the bugs. I found one instantly right at the start where you can miss one of the first events if you enter a building before seeing it. If you just entered a building and didn't notice you skipped the event, you would probably think everything was okay.

Partial is finished by the way. Will make a thread in the translations section and update this post with a link.

Edit: Here

Last edited:

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think thats due to 2 different downloads on nyaa so the one i got was fine i could safe whenever i want and it didnt crash or anything, i dont know about the other one though.

The art is rly nice but just to take all your hopes there is like only 8 different scenes the rest is all recycled with other text and some other face expressions/voice acting.

The majority of the game you run around kill monsters, then kill boss and get into a town and some event on the way there like encountering some dudes who haven been defeated by monsters and asking you if they can touch your wifes boobs to heal theyr soul/mind.

And then there is obviously the MV factor that makes people hate a game before even playing it.

On the other hand its rly straight forward and every scene you can get is marked on a npc with a huge exclamation mark so you are not running around aimlessly
(looking for the 1 guy thats hiding behind a tree that needs you to get him a banana you sticked into your bum near the holy fountain of fertility) (sry i hate shit like that)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The art is rly nice but just to take all your hopes there is like only 8 different scenes the rest is all recycled with other text and some other face expressions/voice acting.
There are like 40 entries in the CG recollection mode, though. Are they all recycled images with slight changes?

You may have missed some events, they do appear to be easily miss-able. I have already noticed a couple that disappear permanently if you don't activate them the first time you see them.

There also appear to be defeat scenes for each monster. The male character has a give up/surrender skill that causes you to instantly lose, if you don't want to do wait for enemies to actually beat you. There also appears to be no penalty for losing. (H stats go up though, could mean something later)

Last edited: