Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: Ava (Keylo)

Landing a blow on what appears to be a control panel, the spiderbot falls limp to the ground with sparks flying.

Ava DEF: 3 + 1
Spiderbot HP: 0

Options:
Search the spiderbot
Search the area
Travel East

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Going to pull two actions in one post if possible)

Letting out a sigh as the robot was broken apart, Ava proceeds to search the destroyed machine for anything that might be of use. After that, provided nothing else attacked her, she would search the cabinet again.

(Search spider-bot, followed by searching the cabinet provided I don't get an encounter roll. This takes place over two turns so... yeah.)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(that's fine, barring no encounter rolls, I don't mind)

Ava looks through the circuitry and motors of the destroyed robot, but cannot find anything useful in the wreckage. She turns back to the cabinet looking for something she can use. In the bottom shelf she finds a pair of jeans. The knees have been blown out pretty badly, but after a short inspection, she figures they will fit well, and puts them on.

Ava DEF: 3 + 1
Spiderbot HP: 0

Options:
Search again
Travel East

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Guess that's it...

Somewhat disappointed, Ava heads out of the room, and back east where she planned to go another direction in search of the stairs or a map.

(Action: Travel East)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Moving back into the hallway, she notices a small package that was not in the hallway a moment before. Approaching it carefully the package explodes in a blinding light. Disoriented she hears a distorted voice.

"Hi, I am Dr D. Congratulations on beating the first level of My Pit. You have a long way to go, and I don't think you will make it. I had to save you once, and I am sure I will have to again. Because I pity you I will give you a riddle. What is long, dark, filled with bags of trash, and has a stairwell at the end. Give up? A hallway! Oh well, I was never any good at riddles. Take care my pet."

The blinding light dissipates, and she is left pondering where to go.

Ava DEF: 4 + 2

Options:
Search the area
Travel E/W/S

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Muttering to herself as she decided to head down the hallway leading south as advised, Ava was apparently rather ticked off at the blinding light and smart aleck message that had been left for her.

"Oh really now?... How about 'what's dumb, annoying, and will be smashed into a bloody pulp when I find it' as a riddle instead?...' And why do I have the sudden urge to smash dice?... "

Continuing her mumblings as she traveled south, it appeared that if she was controlled by someone, that person was awfully bored and just lengthening her journey out of pure boredom.

(Action: Travel South.)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(You trying to take a crack at the GM?! lol)

As she travels southward down the hallway she notices that the hallway forks to the West with a door to the south. Looking west, she sees a small man in a lab coat staring at her. She watches him for just a moment and he simply keeps his eyes locked on her without moving a single other muscle.

Scientist HP: 1

Options
Attack
Talk
Wait
Flee W/S/N (83% chance)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(That was referring to me, not you ;P)

Another person... probably another one that's going to try and rape me...

Clutching her makeshift club tightly as flames burned in her eyes, Ava was already beginning to grow angry.

Hell as if I'm going to let him, I'm going to beat his head in till his brains come out...

Murderous intent rising within her, Ava took the initiative, intent on bludgeoning his head into a bloody pulp while it was turned.

(Action: Attack, Ava is getting murder happy...)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(I know, just razzing ya ;))

Ava lunges at the man, who still doesn't move. Then at the last moment he sidesteps and lands a karate chop on the back of Ava's neck. Stunned not only at the man's attack, but at his quickness, Ava takes a moment to recoup and try to get her wits about her again.

(what attack by Ava woul be complete without a counter)

Ava DEF: 3 + 2
Scientist HP: 1

Options
Attack
Wait
Flee W/S/N (83% chance)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Why of course...)

Letting out a growl, Ava takes a swing with her club, angry for having missed the first time.

(Action: Attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Shaking off her last hit, she spins quickly around, aiming to take the scientist out. This time her strike connects on his shoulder, sending him collapsing tothe ground.

Ava DEF: 3 + 2
Scientist HP: 0

Options:
Search the body
Search the area
Travel W/S/N

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"That's right... die, die, and die some more...die so that you won't move ever again."

With each utterance of the word "die", Ava swung her weapon against the scientist's head harder, continuing to do so until, as she had stated, it was smashed into a bloody pulp in such a manner, that it was certain he was dead.

Letting out a sigh of relief as she reslung her bloody club, Ava opted to search the dead man's body, to see if there was anything useful.

(Action: Search the body.)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Searching one of the pockets, she discovers a small bag full of dice. She doesn't dine anything else useful on the scientist's body.

Ava DEF: 4 + 2

Options:
Search the area
Travel W/S/N

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(OH THAT WAS DELIBERATE.)

Upon seeing the dice, a strange anger began burning within Ava, an anger that caused her to throw the dice onto the ground and smash them with her club.

"Bloody stupid dice! Break into pieces for always screwing me over! Break into a thousan- wait what?"

Having got a hold of herself, Ava began to become very confused in regards to what she did, and why she had felt so angry.

What was that about?...

Still puzzled, Ava began heading further down the hallway, wondering what had caused that strange obsession to make her destroy the dice.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Continuing down the hallway more piles of trash in the hallways. Ther is a door to your south and the hallway continues to her West.

Options:
Search the area
Travel S/W/E

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Still no map... better take a look in that room first.

Determined to find a clue to make her travels more accurate, Ava proceeds through the door to her south...

(Travel South)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ava opens the door to her south to what looks like an examining room from a hospital. There is a door to her west and a curtain to the south. An immediate survey of the room reveals a portion of a small, hand-drawn map that looks like it has been torn up. What she can guess from it is that the stairwell is in the southwestern corner.

Options:
Search the area
Travel S/W/N

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I wonder if there's anything else here...

Deciding to push her luck a bit, Ava searches the room again...

(Action: Search the Area)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Rummaging through several of the shelves and cabinets, she fails to find anything that appeals to her.

Options:
Search again
Travel S/W/N

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Disappointed after a search failed to turn up anything useful, Ava let out a sigh of exasperation. Just my luck again... my crummy crummy luck... It was then, during that moment of pouting that she remembered there was still another part of the room she hadn't explored, further south.

"...Might as well I guess, if there's a map piece here already, then there might be more of it back there..."

(Action: Travel South)

Status
Not open for further replies.